What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Cruz

Banned
Arkham is always freaks...... It would be nice to see some of the more detective side of Batman against sane enemies like Falcone/Maroni.

Ed Boon came up with many hints, but they don't have to be true. He also came up with Batgirl, but Batgirl and Power Girl would be TERRIBLE choices for Injustice, since we already have Batman and Superman.
I want power variety and not exactly the same power set / abilities, but just a different character who has boobs.

There are more than enough female characters who are interesting enough and come up with a unique power set, so that they could be a great addition to the overall roster. Batgirl and Power Girl? Not so much.
Poison Ivy and Silver Banshee? Hell yeah.
But Power Girl was part of a poll. He asked who people wanted in the game, Power Girl, Batgirl, or Supergirl. The people chose Power Girl by an overwhelming margin. Frankly, Batgirl could play differently than Batman, she's never been an exact copy of him the way Power Girl and Supergirl are of Superman. I personally voted for Batgirl because she's my third favorite DC heroine after Raven and Hawkgirl. I think Power Girl won for a very simple reason. She has big boobs and her costume has a huge window for them to be seen through.

he might just have asked for future dlc but wound´t mind another kryptonian to match superman power.

And yes I know about the mojo magic thing that makes everyone "equal"

edit: It also makes more sense then to have Kara zor'el then Black Adam as it own character story vice since it superman trying to control the world.

Only thing that bugged me about that poll...Supergirl could just as easily be an alternate skin for Power Girl and vice versa. You know, since they're BOTH Kara Zor'el.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Do you think there could be a major threat introduced in the story? I'm thinking in beings like Darkseid or Trigon. They wanted the earth before, so now with everybody fighting each other, they can strike. And they can corrupt characters in order to get an army (a promise of salvation?).

I know Injustice isn't even out, but maybe something like that could be in a sequel.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Do you think there could be a major threat introduced in the story? I'm thinking in beings like Darkseid or Trigon. They wanted the earth before, so now with everybody fighting each other, they can strike. And they can corrupt characters in order to get an army (a promise of salvation?).

I know Injustice isn't even out, but maybe something like that could be in a sequel.

If it's Ares like speculated then that's a big enough threat as it is. Also, unless this game reverses time or pulls a "52" where the big heroes aren't the focus then I don't think there'll be a sequel as I see many deaths coming in this game.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper

Darkseid is in. He's gotta be. I'm waiting for them to show him.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I could see Darkseid or even Brainiac being introduced towards the end of the story or something. I'd like to see Darkseid appear in this game even as a cameo (which they could use his MKDC model for that).

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I see many deaths coming in this game.
You are probably right, but in that case, maybe Booster Gold could come and do some time traveling lol jk

But yeah, if Ares is confirmed, he is one big threat. However, Darkseid or Trigon are possible. But I'm thinking in the DC I know, I still didn't read so much of the New 52.

Spoilers: Superman is the final boss of the game and the main power villain.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.
Wait. Think about it. You know I'm right.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Lobo may not be in the main roster, but that doesn't mean he won't be DLC.

This dump gives 37 characters. With LESS than half being villains. It's been said many times that the roster is supposed to end up half and half. Not to mention in shows Penguin, who has just been shown in a screenshot in Arkham Asylum. Unless that's a cutscene, it seems very odd to have him in both the background and as a playable character.

That being said...I wouldn't mind if this was the roster. It has a lot of characters that I'd enjoy playing as, as well as favorites that I've been hoping for like Raven and Swamp Thing. However, if it is the roster, I think it's a bit overblown. I mean, would we really need Batwing? Or Manchester Black? And I won't lie, I think it'd be rather insulting to have all of the main Teen Titans EXCEPT BEAST BOY. Especially when he could have the most interesting moveset out of the 5. Now, I'm going to keep an open mind here, but somehow I don't see them putting nearly 40 characters in here and only advertising "Over 20".
NRS is famous for having playable characters in the background lol.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Spoilers: Superman is the final boss of the game and the main power villain.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.
Wait. Think about it. You know I'm right.
Right now seems that way. But if we can choose sides (like MK Vs DC), maybe the final boss is Batman?

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
The game is looking awesome, I can't wait to play it. However, I'm becoming very impatient regarding the roster lol I wanna know who's in!

I hope Raven, Black Manta, Deathstorm, Sinestro and Captain Cold to be revealed and confirmed as playable characters.
Honestly I'd like to see Gorilla Grod ;)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
yeah... otherwise why are you saying Bane being in negates Grodd? Aren't they villains of different heroes?

That's weird reasoning dude, no offense. Bane is a highly intelligent, super strong, huge grappling man. Grodd is a highly intelligent, super strong, huge grappling gorilla. Having both is just kinda redundant.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
That's weird reasoning dude, no offense. Bane is a highly intelligent, super strong, huge grappling man. Grodd is a highly intelligent, super strong, huge grappling gorilla. Having both is just kinda redundant.
Ok, I can see that... but they have Grundy in and he's the same... maybe not the intelligent part, but whatever. So really, don't need bane either. Just figured even would be better? Idk lmao

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Ok, I can see that... but they have Grundy in and he's the same... maybe not the intelligent part, but whatever. So really, don't need bane either. Just figured even would be better? Idk lmao

Grundy doesn't fight with his brains, he just goes. So even if he's the same body type he's just gonna mow people down. Grodd/Bane are practically the same people looking subjectively.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Grodd is an ape. Stupidest character gimmick ever. They could have just made a badass cutthroat psychic with strength but nooooooooo they gotta give Flash yet another gimmicky stupid looking villain by cashing in off of Planet of the Apes. I hate that Gorilla and the whole Gorilla city concept. Its cheesey in a bad way and needs to end. The concept of Grodd would have been Magneto level if it was just attached to a guy whose hidden city saw themselves as further evolved and surpassing humans. Use an alien, use a monster design, use a human even, but a stupid zoo creature known best for pooping and bananas? Bad choice for a good backstory.

Also I'm betting the story has Ares champion Batman's insurgents to escalate this war and put them on even footing with Superman's crew. Glad Ares is in because that ability alone should allow this whole fight to get believable in terms of threats and it should really excite the fans with the idea of "if they had powers could they really kick the ass of the heroes who have powers?"

Can't wait to see the shock and fear in heavy hitters face in the comic if this happens when they suddenly discover someone like Nightwing who was trained for this suddenly given powers and running a train on them. Most capes are just dudes who flail stupidly at threats with too much power. Only Shazam and Wonder Woman seem to be capable of real strategy. Superman just takes away weapons and then slugs it out. Flash makes so many mistakes that while he should be one of the greatest threats imaginable he usually gets written as taken out first in a fight. Batman's crew of trained soldiers and mercenaries with powers though would be an army to reckon with.