What's new

Injustice General Discussion

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Ocean aster over black manta, really?,,, look wise he looks like ocean version off Batman if he was a fish,,,,
But maybe he have some sick moves, and if it is him, he was an unexpected character

This has been the most hype week since NYCC. Just ride the wave and try not to think about how fucking dry next week is gonna be.

. . .

ha ha, aquaman puns.
We don't know if next week is going to be "dry" or not. They could still have plenty of surprises waiting for us.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
So I was kind of getting a bit worried, there's so many cool characters in Injustice that I want to try, but I also don't want to fall behind on my main in Injustice, but I want to try and play everyone. So, if I'm spending my time trying out characters, I'm falling behind learning this game and my character, so I don't know what to do.

Stick with one character I liked and try to master them or just try out the cast but fall behind the comp community.
I dont think you should be worried at all. I'm sure story mode will be very similar to how MK9 was where you get a chance to be each character as you go through the story so you'll get a feel for who you like or don't.

Cruz

Banned
I noticed Ocean Master looks to good designed for a cameo, still i would understand they would just make him an alt but with his
own voice and intro assuming he will have something to say in the story.
Especialy cause Aquaman's weapon is a combination of his own triad and Orm's electricity staff, i say they'll share the same slot with small changes.

Cruz

Banned
"I loved you Jordan, you broke my heart and i'll never stop hurting you......"
The same OLD sentence over and over again until Hal says: "I love you Carol" and fight over!
Now tell me what ain't boring about that or are you a girl or gay?

Reactions: SLy

Cruz

Banned
I love Carol, but Sinestro and Hal are the two most important characters in Lantern lore.
Don't we all love Carol by the eye candy she is...............but that's where it ends for me.
Sinestro is the best villain story based just look at the Sinestro Corps War comics.
It's like with Black Manta and Ocean Master, Orm has that relationship with Arthur like Thor and Loki in Marvel so Ed made the right choice
for picking Ocean Master (plus it's only one slot if they make him just an alt with voice/intro edit) while Black Manta is cool just
like Atrocitus in the Lantern universe but Sinestro is the best story material!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Id prefer Carol because pink constructs > yellow constructs.

Also the pink crystal powers could be neat.

I'm hoping for Sinestro over any other Lantern villain. He's pretty well known as GL's main villain, he's been developed as a much deeper character in recent years, and he fits right into the story.

My predictions for remaining villains:
Sinestro - Boon pretty much confirmed either Sinestro or Atrocitus will be in. Sinestro was reportedly seen by magazines. There is a left handed yellow lantern Hal seen in trailers. Hal is typically right handed (in fact, he's right handed in screenshots where he's in green.) Sinestro is left handed. .... this suggest that Yellow Lantern Hal is an alt skin for Sinestro.
Ares - Described in detail in a magazine article that details how much work went into him.
Doomsday - seen in various screenshots, referenced in magazines, on fight stick controller
Captain Cold - ice beam attacking Flash in original trailer
Black Adam - reportedly seen in various magazines, possibly seen for a fraction of a second in Aquaman trailer (see aquaman thread for screenshot)

I'm hoping for more and a roster of 28 total but that's just hope and not really based on anything.

Could this be the rest of the roster? (assuming there are 28)

Captain Cold
Gorilla Grodd
Sinestro
Martian Manhunter
Hawkwoman
Raven
Ares
Ocean Master
Black Adam
Doomsday
Doctor Fate/Zatanna (?)
It could be. It's not my perfect roster but I'd be happy. If that's it I'd hope they go with Zatanna over Dr. Fate.

Also, does this mean you don't think Robin is playable?

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
It could be. It's not my perfect roster but I'd be happy. If that's it I'd hope they go with Zatanna over Dr. Fate.

Also, does this mean you don't think Robin is playable?
Yeah. We have Nightwing is pretty much Robin but better.

What would your ideal roster be?

Cruz

Banned
Not the roster at all they would never make Adam another character slot and Come on how many times do i have to repeat Orm
has Aquaman's staff in his hand it looks just like his and it also has his powers to have enough gameplay source for Aquaman so...........

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Not the roster at all they would never make Adam another character slot and Come on how many times do i have to repeat Orm
has Aquaman's staff in his hand it looks just like his and it also has his powers to have enough gameplay source for Aquaman so...........
Nice run-on.

Yeah. We have Nightwing is pretty much Robin but better.

What would your ideal roster be?
Ideal remaining roster for me:

Heroes:
Raven
Hawkgirl
Zatanna
Martain Manhunter

Villains:
Sinestro
Circe
Captain Cold
Black Manta
Doomsday
Black Adam

DLC:
Power Girl (w/ Supergirl alt)
Robin (w/ Batgirl alt)
Lobo
Black Canary
Beast Boy
Brainiac

Could this be the rest of the roster? (assuming there are 28)

Captain Cold
Gorilla Grodd
Sinestro
Martian Manhunter
Hawkwoman
Raven
Ares
Ocean Master
Black Adam
Doomsday
Doctor Fate/Zatanna (?)
Cold, Sinestro, M. Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Raven, Ares, and Doomsday seem super likely.

Ocean Master and Black Adam seem like possibilities, but I am thinking skins.

I don't think Dr. Fate nor Zatanna will make it. The way I see it, Raven fills the sorcerer role. (not to mention, the clues imply Fate will just be a cameo)