What's new

Injustice General Discussion

How disappointing. Well, tomorrow we get twice the goodies with the comic finale and this little show.

But man, would've been nice to see some concept art of Hawkwoman or Raven since we know they're "in," but haven't seen anything official.
Do you mean HawkGirl? We've at least seen her fairly clearly. Raven? We don't know that she's in as playable, and we only have one shot of her, and it's very blurry.

EDIT: Where did the Joker vs. Doomsday shots come from?

Do you mean HawkGirl? We've at least seen her fairly clearly. Raven? We don't know that she's in as playable, and we only have one shot of her, and it's very blurry.

EDIT: Where did the Joker vs. Doomsday shots come from?
Yeah, that's what I meant. We know they're "in", but we don't know whether or not they're playable. Would've been nice to have some confirmation on that.

While I'm cautiously optimistic of Raven's playable status, there's really been no actual confirmation, nor have we seen a glimpse of her at all outside of one blurry picture. The magazine CLAIMS they saw her in another cutscene, but conveniently didn't nab a screenshot of it. Hawkgirl, on the other hand, wasn't just a blink and you'll miss it shot like the Joker vs. Doomsday. We got a pretty good look at her, and her model seems a bit too detailed for a cameo in the story mode.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
yeah i think its safe to think of Hawkgirl will be playable based on her character design and the fact that Ed Boon has been hinting at her for a while

I guess NRS also bought Angry Joe to talk about the game and hype it up.
I like their marketing strategy :)
Angry Joe has nearly a half million of subscribers and it's increasing drasticlly, so he will bring in more customers for sure!

Angry Joe is a nutball, but he has a point. The final fight in this "tournament" is likely to be Superman vs. Batman for the plain, simple fact that they are the most popular characters in the DCU.

True, but that isn't spoken backwards. its a riddle, no?
Yeah, just realized it afterwards.
I would say it would be way too simple if it was written backwards and everyone would instantly know it's Zatanna.
When it comes to the Riddler I can't remember a single time where one of his riddles was simply a word with the letters messed up.
He always comes up with actual riddlers.

That would at least be my understanding of the tweet.
And I always expected Zatanna to be in the game... She is hot, a magician and a lady and NRS love ladies.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yeah, just realized it afterwards.
I would say it would be way too simple if it was written backwards and everyone would instantly know it's Zatanna.
When it comes to the Riddler I can't remember a single time where one of his riddles was simply a word with the letters messed up.
He always comes up with actual riddlers.

That would at least be my understanding of the tweet.
And I always expected Zatanna to be in the game... She is hot, a magician and a lady and NRS love ladies.
True, but this is just Ed being Ed lol. i have no idea what we'll be getting :)

PS- yea, Zat's gotta be in IGAU!

Ceflapod

Noob
I'm guessing it'll be a screen of Shazam. Last time they made a big deal over a screenshot it was Green Lantern and the Joker, so this one is likely to be similar. We know Shazam will be in the match next week, so they've got to announce him now.

I'm hoping we'll see him face off against Hawkgirl too, but that's pushing my luck...

wen creessnoth ginmoc yotad
new screenshot coming today

I want to see some new game play footage!. They are taking way to much time showing us actual game play footage. I don't care about screenshots. I want to see characters in action! Over!