What's new

General/Other ARROW (Television Series) SKIN CONFIRMED!

Tolkeen

/wrists
Real talk: This costume is the hypest thing that has been included in this game so far. I love the tv show, because not only do I respect the piece of art that is the main characters abdominal region, but the storyline is cool, the feel of the world is relatable, and the whole premise of "the list" is brilliant. I was hoping beyond hope that this skin would be released, and now I'm so hype that I can't focus on anything else in my life.... Thank you based NRS.

The only thing that would make it better, is if this skin came with a new voiceover from the tv actor.

Tolkeen is going to be bringing the "Arrow" gimmicks.

Briyen

Noob
Real talk: This costume is the hypest thing that has been included in this game so far. I love the tv show, because not only do I respect the piece of art that is the main characters abdominal region, but the storyline is cool, the feel of the world is relatable, and the whole premise of "the list" is brilliant. I was hoping beyond hope that this skin would be released, and now I'm so hype that I can't focus on anything else in my life.... Thank you based NRS.

The only thing that would make it better, is if this skin came with a new voiceover from the tv actor.

yes yes and more yes, this was pretty much the only exciting news today so far, what a let down Boon, but this costume (whose tv show made me a fan of green arrow) made it all up today

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
But I wanted to discuss DLC possibilities for The Dark Knight and Man of Steel. :(
luls, sorry with all this influx of Injustice stuff hitting the general forum we are trying to keep stuff as straight as possible for characters that have been confirmed. I am sure there is probably already a thread concerning the DLC for those chars :p

luls, sorry with all this influx of Injustice stuff hitting the general forum we are trying to keep stuff as straight as possible for characters that have been confirmed. I am sure there is probably already a thread concerning the DLC for those chars :p
It's cool.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

I wish I would get the costumes I wanted...but I won't. :( This will suffice I guess.

joec0x

Noob
anyone have the arrow skin and willing to let me download it off their account or maybe do a trade of some sort for it?

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Devastates me how this alternate was given. Only 5000 through voting on some stupid battle arena? This alternate is too damn cool to have no hopes of getting it, unless you pay big money. Should have been the unlockable along with the Flash ELsewhere for completing STARs Lab with three stars in each challenge.

Not the biggest Green Arrow fan, but I am a huge fan of the show. Only way I pick up Arrow is if I can have this skin, but I never will so I can forget about that.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Devastates me how this alternate was given. Only 5000 through voting on some stupid battle arena? This alternate is too damn cool to have no hopes of getting it, unless you pay big money. Should have been the unlockable along with the Flash ELsewhere for completing STARs Lab with three stars in each challenge.

Not the biggest Green Arrow fan, but I am a huge fan of the show. Only way I pick up Arrow is if I can have this skin, but I never will so I can forget about that.
Go to WB customer support page and ask them for one.

Derp.

Costume is cool but it makes the character whack. He doesnt talk :(
He only has one phrase.
I will spit on your tomb!