What's new

Injustice General Discussion

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm confused by this marketing campaign :( It says on someones link that we vote on who would win, THEN the match would be posted later in the week. We haven't voted on anything, so I highly doubt we'll have one of those videos.
Its very simple. The video today will be short fight between two characters (apparently Catwoman and Bane), probably concluding with a clash animation and a link to cast your votes. On friday the winner's video (both of which are probably done) will be posted, giving us all week to vote and watch "famous" comic book nerds like Kevin Smith debate and try to sway our votes. For 10 weeks.

I'm confused by this marketing campaign :( It says on someones link that we vote on who would win, THEN the match would be posted later in the week. We haven't voted on anything, so I highly doubt we'll have one of those videos.
It's straight forward, they haven't made it available to the public yet. But when it goes LIVE, you vote between the 2 characters presented on who would win. As suggested by the Bane vs Catwoman, voting closes Thursday, and possibly Friday, an actual in- game match will be released being played by elite players from the FGC, as they play those two characters to see who wins. The vote may say Bane will win, but what if Catwoman wins in the actual in game match because she is being playing by someone like ChrisG?

It's straight forward, they haven't made it available to the public yet. But when it goes LIVE, you vote between the 2 characters presented on who would win. As suggested by the Bane vs Catwoman, voting closes Thursday, and possibly Friday, an actual in- game match will be released being played by elite players from the FGC, as they play those two characters to see who wins. The vote may say Bane will win, but what if Catwoman wins in the actual in game match because she is being playing by someone like ChrisG?
didn't they say the best players from the studio will fight? like let's said, ed boon is the best harley player and hector is the best deathstroke player and they fight?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
It could be tough to call if it's Chrisg vs. CDJR...

didn't they say the best players from the studio will fight? like let's said, ed boon is the best harley player and hector is the best deathstroke player and they fight?
This is correct.
And I think the chance is there that some of the characters COULD be played by one of the better tournament players, since Hector also said that they flew in few of them to test the game.
So if these guys are very, very, very talented, they could learn the characters better than the studio devs and play instead.

And if the vote says that Bane wins the fight, which will be the case,
I expect them to play as many matches as they got one good one where Bane wins and upload that.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Tomorrow is the new today lol. Its all good though. I'll just go back to playing Dodonpachi and Akai Katana tonight to chill while they get their announcements ready.

Tomorrow is the new today lol. Its all good though. I'll just go back to playing Dodonpachi and Akai Katana tonight to chill while they get their announcements ready.
Nooooooo you must freak the fuck out!!111!!! To the pitchfork depot!!!!!!!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Meh. Do it right or not at all. Remember how much salt poured forth over just a tiny little bit o Luthor in the story trailer and little else we didn't know already? Let em have their day. We'll get more out of it by being patient on stuff like this.

How disappointing. Well, tomorrow we get twice the goodies with the comic finale and this little show.

But man, would've been nice to see some concept art of Hawkwoman or Raven since we know they're "in," but haven't seen anything official.

Do you guys remember this? More than half of these characters have been confirmed for injustice. Could mean nothing, just food for thought.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
How disappointing. Well, tomorrow we get twice the goodies with the comic finale and this little show.

But man, would've been nice to see some concept art of Hawkwoman or Raven since we know they're "in," but haven't seen anything official.
Its not the finale, we just finished issues 1 of the comic, there are still 3 more issues.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper

YES.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i have no idea who that is, who has a yellow cape and underwear? only person i can think of is dr fate and that isnt him.....hmm???
edit: actually holy shit it is DR FATE i just clicked the video he posted too OMFGFiajkf;nds