What's new

Injustice General Discussion

I hope the ''trailers detailing every character's skills, attribute and technology'' are some kind of double character trailers where you see gameplay showcasing their abilities and not just a page with a render, lines of text and some music.
that would be really cool

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
If we go by what the official Injustice page said so far on both Facebook and Twitter, we should see in the match-up #1 trailer, or in the Battle Arena trailer, gameplay from characters we haven't seen gameplay of.

*hoping for Batman vs. Bane*

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
My hopes for Raven have now been crushed since Rigo said that we won't see any magic until later this week. Goddammit.

We should shed some light on this thumbnail:

Looks like these are links to other videos. If I had to guess, they are the videos of dudes like Kevin Smith talking about who win in a fight.

It is POSSIBLE that these interviews with comic experts will include more gameplay.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm confused by this marketing campaign :( It says on someones link that we vote on who would win, THEN the match would be posted later in the week. We haven't voted on anything, so I highly doubt we'll have one of those videos.