What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Amon was far better then the fire lord, but then they completely ruined him and Tarlock in the last episode.
The animation was better sure, but the fight scenes were much worse because there was no creativity in the bending, all they did was just chuck fire or rocks at each other. Lin was the only one that ever did anything half way cool.
There's obviously going to be a different villian in the next season, so I see why they did that. I would've loved to see Amon as the villian of the entire series though. Maybe they have something better for us. That couldve been a reflection of the times changing. The only one that seemed to have oldschool training was Korra. I like Lin as a character.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
There's obviously going to be a different villian in the next season, so I see why they did that. I would've loved to see Amon as the villian of the entire series though. Maybe they have something better for us. That couldve been a reflection of the times changing. The only one that seemed to have oldschool training was Korra. I like Lin as a character.
Its not even about the last 2 seconds on the boat that ruined him, it was the last 2 episodes really.

He was super mysterious and smart, they could have done something truly amazing with him, but they went with the most bland option, it ruined his motivations and character. Not to mention how they revealed him, that was OoC, he was smarter then that.

Sure the characters might not have proper training, and most were training to play the bending sport, and I can understand that, but its just not very entertaining. Going from the the amazing fights of TLA to the blandness of Korra just sucked, they even managed to make Lightning bending boring, in TLA, anytime Azula did that, it was a spectacle to behold.

I feel the same way! I thought Amon was so GDLK! He was a writers dream, very mysterious and leaves fans speculating. Everybody had a theory of how he took away peoples bending, and not one theory I seen was correct lol. They really should've saved Amon.

They can do better fight scenes, especially since the animation quality has been made better.

I like how they gave a female the lead role though.

Will Injustice favor zoning characters? The levels seem very big(horizontal). However, most caracters have these long/fast foward dashes.

A shot in hell against what though? CN plays crap all day lol. They have 2 DC Nation shows GL:TAS and Young Justice. There's supposed to be a new Batman and Teen Titans coming out, so they cancel the other 2 shows?

Nope. I was watching CN when it was you know...actually good lol. Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Power Puff Girls, Ed Edd & Eddy, DBZ, Classic Toonami, etc. Hell even Miguzi was better than the crap they play nowadays.

Hell while we're on the subject Nickelodeon sucks too. It's saving grace is Avatar LOK. The new Turtle's is tolerable though.
You made me nostalgia everywhere....

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think she would play like an OP ermac lol
I can see this...a little too easily actually O_O

Oh God I can already tell if this happens I am going to hate that matchup...for some reason Noob Saibot and Ermac were my freakin' achilles heel matchups no matter who I used in MK. I played Smoke and Sonya mainly though so that may have something to do with it. God I can even see Raven as a combination of Ermac with Noob portals...I need to sharpen some arrows.

Oh God I can already tell if this happens I am going to hate that matchup...for some reason Noob Saibot and Ermac were my freakin' achilles heel matchups no matter who I used in MK. I played Smoke and Sonya mainly though so that may have something to do with it. God I can even see Raven as a combination of Ermac with Noob portals...I need to sharpen some arrows.
Most players have trouble against zoners, turtles, and just players who employ defensive tactics in general. You have to beat them with patience because reckless tactics only benefit their gameplan. Ironically I hate zoning, but I'm extremely good at it lol.

As for Raven, I know she'll be a zoner! :D

Man your going to hate Green Arrow lol

Spinky

Neutral Skipper

Raven was apparently seen using portals in a cutscene.

shaowebb

Most players have trouble against zoners, turtles, and just players who employ defensive tactics in general. You have to beat them with patience because reckless tactics only benefit their gameplan. Ironically I hate zoning, but I'm extremely good at it lol.

As for Raven, I know she'll be a zoner! :D

Man your going to hate Green Arrow lol
I'm MAINING Green Arrow. In fact, I not only promised to main him if he made it into the cast but that if he made it in I would also grow out his facial hair, dress as him and dance the Bernie.

I keep my promises.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I'm like 99% sure he shot himself.
View attachment 3610
Hold dat.
Maxwell Lord during Brightest Day used his mind control powers to make nearly everyone forget about him and plant false memories of Ted Kord killing himself. Power Girl and Batman regain their memories later and they proved that Ted Kord was murdered with the exhumation of his corpse.

shaowebb

Hold dat Maxwell Lord during Brightest Day used his mind control powers to make nearly everyone forget about him and plant false memories of Ted Kord killing himself. Power Girl and Batman regain their memories later and they prove that Ted Kord was murdered with the exhumation of his corpse.
So wait...The old Blue Beetle was murdered and it was elaborately setup to look like he had killed himself?

I got a whole folder full of these and extra reaction vids. I planned ahead when I had that facial hair to make reactions for when this game came out ;)