What's new

Injustice General Discussion

While it's true that death is a revolving door in some comics, a good majority of people have died and remained dead. Blue Beetle has been dead for almost 7 years now.
Take into account that every character revealed so far have been featured in other media recently.

Blue Beetle is an extremely important character in the Young Justice series right now. He has a good chance of making it into Injustice IMO.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Take into account that every character revealed so far have been featured in other media recently.

Blue Beetle is an extremely important character in the Young Justice series right now. He has a good chance of making it into Injustice IMO.
He was... Until the show got cancelled.

He was... Until the show got cancelled.
That show is still popular as fuck. People already started some petition to save that show. CN would be fools to get rid of Young Justice, especially since ever other show on their network pretty much sucks lol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
That show is still popular as fuck. People already started some petition to save that show. CN would be fools to get rid of Young Justice, especially since ever other show on their network pretty much sucks lol
Are you new to cartoon network?

Young justice doesn't have a shot in hell.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Cartoon Network were always morons, I'm still scarred over the cancellation of Teen Titans to this day. I was just waiting for Young Justice to go.

Are you new to cartoon network?

Young justice doesn't have a shot in hell.
A shot in hell against what though? CN plays crap all day lol. They have 2 DC Nation shows GL:TAS and Young Justice. There's supposed to be a new Batman and Teen Titans coming out, so they cancel the other 2 shows?

Nope. I was watching CN when it was you know...actually good lol. Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Power Puff Girls, Ed Edd & Eddy, DBZ, Classic Toonami, etc. Hell even Miguzi was better than the crap they play nowadays.

Hell while we're on the subject Nickelodeon sucks too. It's saving grace is Avatar LOK. The new Turtle's is tolerable though.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
A shot in hell against what though? CN plays crap all day lol. They have 2 DC Nation shows GL:TAS and Young Justice. There's supposed to be a new Batman and Teen Titans coming out, so they cancel the other 2 shows?

Nope. I was watching CN when it was you know...actually good lol. Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Power Puff Girls, Ed Edd & Eddy, DBZ, Classic Toonami, etc. Hell even Miguzi was better than the crap they play nowadays.

Hell while we're on the subjuct Nickelodeon sucks too. It's saving grace is Avatar LOK. The new Turtle's is tolerable though.
Young Justice and Green Lantern do not sell toys, thus they are useless to CN.

Legend of Korra is fucking awful and a disgrace to the The last airbender.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper

Hell while we're on the subjuct Nickelodeon sucks too. It's saving grace is Avatar LOK. The new Turtle's is tolerable though.
Fuck yeah, only real men watch Powerpuff Girls.

Young Justice and Green Lantern do not sell toys, thus they are useless to CN.

Legend of Korra is fucking awful and a disgrace to the The last airbender.
Right I forgot about the toys! That's the only reason Clone Wars is still on air lol. Jesus what a horrible show, and it doesn't hold a candle to Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars micro series.

Please dude. LOK is the shizz

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Last airbender was my SHIT! i watched that show every damn day...I was so hype when they annoced legend of kora. Then I was sad as shit because it is NOWHERE near as good as Last air Bender..Almost cried when the series ended

Plot

Teen Titans Go!focuses on the "funny business" that happens between the Teen Titans when not saving the world and when living together as teenagers without adult supervision. The Teen Titans must deal with horrific situations such as teenage pranks reaching a whole new level, or having to take Driver’s Ed after wrecking the Batmobile. The show will be part of the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network.
Rathalos Spinky
Yeah Young Justice doesnt have a chance in hell against CN's 2013 line-up lol.

Last airbender was my SHIT! i watched that show every damn day...I was so hype when they annoced legend of kora. Then I was sad as shit because it is NOWHERE near as good as Last air Bender..Almost cried when the series ended
I never expected LOK to be better than LAB. Maybe that's why I wasn't disapponted with it. It's rare for a sequel to trump the original anyway. I did like how the upgraded the animation, and they took it in a great direction. Amon is a waaaaay better villian than the Fire Lord though lol.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I never watched The Last Airbender, but considering how popular it is I kinda feel like I'm missing out. But if that movie is anything to go by...

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I never expected LOK to be better than LAB. Maybe that's why I wasn't disapponted with it. It's rare for a sequel to trump the original anyway. I did like how the upgraded the animation, and they took it in a great direction. Amon is a waaaaay better villian than the Fire Lord though lol.
Amon was far better then the fire lord, but then they completely ruined him and Tarlock in the last episode.
The animation was better sure, but the fight scenes were much worse because there was no creativity in the bending, all they did was just chuck fire or rocks at each other. Lin was the only one that ever did anything half way cool.