What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Eddyward

Noob
Apparently the guy who made that crazy Raven combo video actually has a legit early copy. According to him, that is. Could be lying lol, but I don't think he is. He also has a great Superman combo video. Not sure if it's allowed to be posted, so I'm just describing what he's uploaded for people that have seen it lol.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Apparently the guy who made that crazy Raven combo video actually has a legit early copy. According to him, that is. Could be lying lol, but I don't think he is. He also has a great Superman combo video. Not sure if it's allowed to be posted, so I'm just describing what he's uploaded for people that have seen it lol.
Yeah, I've seen it. Someone's made a thread for the Raven video already.

Eddyward

Noob
According to the Injustice facebook page, there'll be a "very special announcement" monday before/during/after the finale!
Ah, I completely overlooked that! DLC would be cool, perhaps a little early for that, though? I'd like some awesome skin pack announcements lol. Tag team, maybe? Hopefully it's something crazy awesome that we won't expect. :]

I wonder if they're going to be showing the Batman Beyond skin in game for the finale then? Batman Beyond vs. Godfall Superman would be cool.

tazzmission

Banned
batman beyond skin confirmed via injustice facebook

Batman's got the lead on Superman in the Injustice Battle Arena - so we figured we'd reward the Batman faithful.

Check out the Batman Beyond skin.

Remember to VOTE in the Battle Arena, which is extended this week! Voting is open until our live finale on Monday, 4/15, at 7pm PST. Don't miss it - there will be a special announcement.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
That skin brings memories from that ps1 game. Especially those clowns who kicked so fast that I had to use those bat-shields and wait for the opening.

tazzmission

Banned
That skin brings memories from that ps1 game. Especially those clowns who kicked so fast that I had to use those bat-shields and wait for the opening.
i know i ranted on batman but i do love me some batman beyond...............

looks like i may start work on a cosplay costume on it for august

tazzmission

Banned
thats retarded

from injustice fb page

in reply to a fan

Injustice currently the way to get the Batman Beyond skin is through the iOS app.

Psychotropic

Semi-Casual
So why have they made these outfits only unlockable by the playing the iOS? It's a free app, what other incentive do people need to play it?! And I can't see Apple paying NRS any money to make these iOS exclusive, so why the hell do it? So they can charge people without an Apple product to download them at a later date? SMH