What's new

Injustice General Discussion

tazzmission

Banned
no worries
Its been rather busy so if I deleted your post it may have been simply for mentioning specific channels. I know I deleted a few posts like that so that people wouldn't give the channels anymore hit and we tipped off NRS and their folks based on any confirmed info we got out of posts like those. Some posts were deleted if they quoted stuff others had said that leaked.

Just know that not everyone who has a post deleted had it deleted as an accusation that we think they are a pirate. Some things were removed simply because they would either easily lead folks to leaker footage or because it simply revealed stuff that was highly in depth on certain characters and gained from leaked footage. We are being careful, but thorough.

Sorry, but its nothing personal. We're just having to be thorough at the moment. Know that only really grievous stuff is getting things as serious as bans. I wont repeat what one guy did, but yeah it definitely was pirate-rageous and deserved it. Most things aren't as bad as that so dont worry. Just stick to business as usual. If you have an issue with a deletion PM a mod and link to the page or post and we can review it if the explanation listed doesn't clear it up for you.

no worries your doing your job

tazzmission

Banned
I always wanted to see Flash n Bane swing dancing!

But seriously, how ready are you dudes for this game? Not even the demo is enough for me anymore.
unfortunatley i couldnt get the demo do to my xbox being hacked.......... im fucking excited for this game so im going into it blind like a virgin about to get laid lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Nah, I posted gameplay like that and they took it down.

I already kind of like Luthor but after seeing his alternate costume, damn, I want to main him now.

Sleek, black, intimidating, not goofy looking.

tazzmission

Banned
Nah, I posted gameplay like that and they took it down.

I already kind of like Luthor but after seeing his alternate costume, damn, I want to main him now.

Sleek, black, intimidating, not goofy looking.
i already have my 5 picked to main

1. green lantern

2. sinestro

3. green arrow

4, raven

5. black adam ( if dlc martian manhunter)

Quick question... Will the online on Injustice be the exact same format as Mk9? More specifically the leaderboards. Will it be sorted by most wins? Will it have true skill? Trophies for most played, longest streak, etc.?

tazzmission

Banned
gah im so used to mk9s gameplay but its going to take time. i have to say im really digging wonder woman she dosent seem clunky like she was in mk vs dcu..... maybe superman is the same?

dude i ruined the game for myself by watching the full story mode lastnight on youtube...........

people over at mkonline posted it and boy do i regret it

if you really want to avoid spoilers avoid mko and youtube and basicly other gaming sites like gamefaqs ect
Don't tell me what happens but is it any good?

The Injustice twitter feed suggested there will be a new skin revealed today. I wonder if they were talking about Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan. He already appeared briefly in a trailer months ago but that's the only thing that has been shown yet today.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
The Injustice twitter feed suggested there will be a new skin revealed today. I wonder if they were talking about Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan. He already appeared briefly in a trailer months ago but that's the only thing that has been shown yet today.
i was thinking the same thing, i hope that wasnt the reveal since it was shown in a trailer a long time ago, plus they havent commented on it as the new skin so im still waiting

Eddyward

Noob
I guess the skin reveal was Yellow Lantern from the Green Lantern trailer.. nothing else was shown today.

Some more Injustice billboards from Ed Boon's twitter:

I hope Walmart or Gamestop (I bought my boyfriend a copy from Gamestop for his birthday) delivers my orders super early lol. Apparently some people have gotten it as early as this Monday.