What's new

Injustice General Discussion

tazzmission

Banned
Yeah I know, It's just kind of annoying that people post the internet and for people like me who accidentally saw a thumbnail of it can spoil A LOT :(
dude i ruined the game for myself by watching the full story mode lastnight on youtube...........

people over at mkonline posted it and boy do i regret it

if you really want to avoid spoilers avoid mko and youtube and basicly other gaming sites like gamefaqs ect

Had a guy bring over a modded xbox to meetup that had the full version of injustice on it. Lemme just say the demo isn't even close to how gdlk this game is. Every charscter I tried was insanely awesome.
this makes me both excited but sad that the game probably was downloaded.

dude i ruined the game for myself by watching the full story mode lastnight on youtube...........

people over at mkonline posted it and boy do i regret it

if you really want to avoid spoilers avoid mko and youtube and basicly other gaming sites like gamefaqs ect
i have to wait until the komplete edition, spoiler free, i'm dying man.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I wish I could find the story mode videos. I found parts 1 through 3, but can't find the ending. I've got to go out of town all day the Wednesday after Injustice comes out, so I want to just watch the story mode now so I can concentrate on multiplayer that Tuesday.

tazzmission

Banned
I wish I could find the story mode videos. I found parts 1 through 3, but can't find the ending. I've got to go out of town all day the Wednesday after Injustice comes out, so I want to just watch the story mode now so I can concentrate on multiplayer that Tuesday.
looks like they got removed. as i said to the other poster wait till the game is out because itll be worth the wait

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
looks like they got removed. as i said to the other poster wait till the game is out because itll be worth the wait
Well I've already watched basically the entire thing. And really, the only difference between watching them now and watching them when the game comes out is I'll have to play as a bunch of characters I have no interest in. I'd rather put my time into practice mode with Deathstroke than spamming my way through a Hawkwoman chapter.

tazzmission

Banned
Well I've already watched basically the entire thing. And really, the only difference between watching them now and watching them when the game comes out is I'll have to play as a bunch of characters I have no interest in. I'd rather put my time into practice mode with Deathstroke than spamming my way through a Hawkwoman chapter.
well i saw the whole thing and i dig the story but they did have an oppertunity to do more with it if you catch my drift

tazzmission

Banned
yea it was

lame that someone downloaded but I couldnt pass up on the chance to play it. Reguardless i will be putting my money into this game. plus all my tourny monies.
yea after what i saw i have a theory of who the last 3 dlcs could be.

i mean we pretty much know mm is the first based on the season pass photo injustice released officially

the way i look at the dlc im going to guess and say 2 heroes 2 villains

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Um, didn't know where to put this, but just thought it should be mentioned.
In the iOS game there is a trick to one of your cards in all three slots, but when you level up, two place holder cards come up instead in two of the slots.

It is a plain yellow background but the title read Superman: PRIME, much in the same way that his regime costume comes up as Superman: Regime.

So maybe Superman Prime costume is possible for the console game? It seems all the outfits in the iOS will be featured/can be unlocked in game...

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

For those posting stuff they saw in streams or vids from people with illegal copies of the game you should likely keep quiet. Right now we are passing out bans for folks who are playing illegal copies of the game they pirated. If you played a "friends" pirated copy wont matter. You start posting that hard data or spoilers its the same as breaking street date in terms of what content you'd be talking about since its source is illegal. We wont be able to verify whose copy of the game it was. All we will know is you got your hands on an illegal copy and thats ban worthy. We're careful on this and aren't making rash judgments so dont worry about that. However if we have enough to confirm as in some cases then yeah things will go down hard and fast.

frame data, combos, advantage, links, move uses, story, mode info, mobility...that shit is getting deleted if we can distinguish its from a pirated copy and if we can tell you own a pirated copy yourself more is likely to happen to you than post deletion. If it wasn't in a demo and we can tell then its gone. Talk up, hype up and support NRS, but not by throwing out stuff that gets folks excited for piracy. Pirated copies and their media are all being reported to NRS and they are being removed by WB copyright folks. We've been collecting links for awhile now and have been helping to snuff out these pirates by passing along this info.

I'm pouring through every post made over the past several days. No joke. EVERY POST. We've been able to piece together who has and who hasn't touched an illegal copy so far in more than a few cases. Folks are banned already for some stuff and I can't tell you how many posts I deleted just last night alone.

Posting about content in the game is fine, but if you start posting stuff you learned thanks to someone with an illegal copy or by getting such a copy yourself you only draw attention and give hits to such places that host such media or files that infringe on NRS copyrights. You want NRS to keep respecting us enough to listen to our feedback? Then show them enough respect to ignore and not talk about things folks who pirated the game post and definitely dont support piracy yourself because you were too eager to wait the 7 days left till it releases to play the full version.

This is my job. I will be doing this even if you don't agree with me on this one. Its what I do and this is the only warning you get.

Embargo on this sort of stuff is up on the 16th. If you get a copy early from a mom and pop store know that Halo 4 people who went online got banned left and right as they went online with it by Microsoft and there is no guarantee that they wouldn't do the same over other games like this one or that you'll ever get your account online again if they choose to ban you. Playing before street date is nearly impossible to sort out folks with illegal copies and folks with early copies. We'll just delete the info you'd post anyhow till the 16th to be safe anyhow. We're not gonna have the time to sort out case by case claims of legit copies for all the pirate supporters we're dealing with. So for your own sake if you do get a legit early copy do not take it online or Microsoft or something may ban you like they did for Halo 4. We wont let hard data like the stuff I mentioned above be posted from it anyway till the 16th so if you get it early somehow then just know you roll the dice with a lot of stuff and most of it isn't even TYM that you should be worrying about getting upset. Early is still before street date and it is monitored by folks higher than us who will likely just rule it illegal to be safe.

That bit of info is me trying to protect you from yourself if you somehow end up with it because a store did something illegal by breaking street and selling it to you...believe me when I say such a store IS NOT doing you any favors.

Play the demo, support the game, but dont support pirates , footage of pirated content, or draw attention to either by posting stuff related to it here.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

For those posting stuff they saw in streams or vids from people with illegal copies of the game you should likely keep quiet. Right now we are passing out bans for folks who are playing illegal copies of the game they pirated. If you played a "friends" pirated copy wont matter. You start posting that hard data or spoilers its the same as breaking street date in terms of what content you'd be talking about since its source is illegal. We wont be able to verify whose copy of the game it was. All we will know is you got your hands on an illegal copy and thats ban worthy. We're careful on this and aren't making rash judgments so dont worry about that. However if we have enough to confirm as in some cases then yeah things will go down hard and fast.

frame data, combos, advantage, links, move uses, story, mode info, mobility...that shit is getting deleted if we can distinguish its from a pirated copy and if we can tell you own a pirated copy yourself more is likely to happen to you than post deletion. If it wasn't in a demo and we can tell then its gone. Talk up, hype up and support NRS, but not by throwing out stuff that gets folks excited for piracy. Pirated copies and their media are all being reported to NRS and they are being removed by WB copyright folks. We've been collecting links for awhile now and have been helping to snuff out these pirates by passing along this info.

I'm pouring through every post made over the past several days. No joke. EVERY POST. We've been able to piece together who has and who hasn't touched an illegal copy so far in more than a few cases. Folks are banned already for some stuff and I can't tell you how many posts I deleted just last night alone.

Posting about content in the game is fine, but if you start posting stuff you learned thanks to someone with an illegal copy or by getting such a copy yourself you only draw attention and give hits to such places that host such media or files that infringe on NRS copyrights. You want NRS to keep respecting us enough to listen to our feedback? Then show them enough respect to ignore and not talk about things folks who pirated the game post and definitely dont support piracy yourself because you were too eager to wait the 7 days left till it releases to play the full version.

This is my job. I will be doing this even if you don't agree with me on this one. Its what I do and this is the only warning you get.

Embargo on this sort of stuff is up on the 16th. If you get a copy early from a mom and pop store know that Halo 4 people who went online got banned left and right as they went online with it by Microsoft and there is no guarantee that they wouldn't do the same over other games like this one or that you'll ever get your account online again if they choose to ban you. Playing before street date is nearly impossible to sort out folks with illegal copies and folks with early copies. We'll just delete the info you'd post anyhow till the 16th to be safe anyhow. We're not gonna have the time to sort out case by case claims of legit copies for all the pirate supporters we're dealing with. So for your own sake if you do get a legit early copy do not take it online or Microsoft or something may ban you like they did for Halo 4. We wont let hard data like the stuff I mentioned above be posted from it anyway till the 16th so if you get it early somehow then just know you roll the dice with a lot of stuff and most of it isn't even TYM that you should be worrying about getting upset. Early is still before street date and it is monitored by folks higher than us who will likely just rule it illegal to be safe.

That bit of info is me trying to protect you from yourself if you somehow end up with it because a store did something illegal by breaking street and selling it to you...believe me when I say such a store IS NOT doing you any favors.

Play the demo, support the game, but dont support pirates , footage of pirated content, or draw attention to either by posting stuff related to it here.

tazzmission

Banned
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

i dont own a illegal copy but i did warn about the leak on youtube wich ended my thread being closed.

i didnt post any spoilers

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
i dont own a illegal copy but i did warn about the leak on youtube wich ended my thread being closed.

i didnt post any spoilers
Its been rather busy so if I deleted your post it may have been simply for mentioning specific channels. I know I deleted a few posts like that so that people wouldn't give the channels anymore hit and we tipped off NRS and their folks based on any confirmed info we got out of posts like those. Some posts were deleted if they quoted stuff others had said that leaked.

Just know that not everyone who has a post deleted had it deleted as an accusation that we think they are a pirate. Some things were removed simply because they would either easily lead folks to leaker footage or because it simply revealed stuff that was highly in depth on certain characters and gained from leaked footage. We are being careful, but thorough.

Sorry, but its nothing personal. We're just having to be thorough at the moment. Know that only really grievous stuff is getting things as serious as bans. I wont repeat what one guy did, but yeah it definitely was pirate-rageous and deserved it. Most things aren't as bad as that so dont worry. Just stick to business as usual. If you have an issue with a deletion PM a mod and link to the page or post and we can review it if the explanation listed doesn't clear it up for you.