What's new

Injustice General Discussion

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
By the way, the Gamestop Join the Part! thing is still going on, and it's at 85% now, which is 5% more than this morning surprisingly.

Ok, I asked this before and unless I missed the answer I didn't get one. Also If it's been talked about before sorry, I'm working midnights so I miss a lot.

This applies to all characters but I'll use batman ass an example.

Standing 1 is 6f. 11 is 9f. 113 is 21f. Now since they all start with 1 the start up should be universal (6f). So does the frame data in fact mean that 113's total data is start up 6f(1), gap of 9f(1)' gap of 21f(3)?

If so this is a confusing way of putting the data in the menus. Don't get me wrong, it's waaaaaay better than not having he data, but it could create confusion.

THTB
Pig Of The Hut
REO
Joker8417
Karried
Tom Brady

Anyone...please. I'm so very Impatient.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I've had to go through MK9 story mode a few more times than I woulda liked helping a local guy unlock CSZ and Quan Chi on every setup
This is probably the only plus side to PS3. Transferrable save data.

And NRS has confirmed all characters unlocked from the start. I think MK9 was the last fighting game of the generation to have unlockable characters.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Ok, I asked this before and unless I missed the answer I didn't get one. Also If it's been talked about before sorry, I'm working midnights so I miss a lot.

Standing 1 is 6f. 11 is 9f. 113 is 21f. Now since they all start with 1 the start up should be universal (6f). So does the frame data in fact mean that 113's total data is start up 6f(1), gap of 9f(1)' gap of 21f(3)?

If so this is a confusing way of putting the data in the menus. Don't get me wrong, it's waaaaaay better than not having he data, but it could create confusion.

THTB
Pig Of The Hut
REO
Joker8417
Karried
Tom Brady

Anyone...please. I'm so very Impatient.
The startup of a string is just the startup of the last hit in the string. Cancel advantage is a factor here, as to whether it is interruptable or not, but since IGAU doesn't list this, the startup isn't insanely important, unless you're trying to figure out the exact gap.

The startup of a string is just the startup of the last hit in the string. Cancel advantage is a factor here, as to whether it is interruptable or not, but since IGAU doesn't list this, the startup isn't insanely important, unless you're trying to figure out the exact gap.
right got ya, that's what I figured, but it is confusing if you don't know that. Seeing 112 start up 9 frames one would assume it means the start of he string.

Also I understand cancel advantage is important in regards to interrupting the string or how specials work with the string, I was just making sure I understood what they were doing with the data listed. I wish cancel was listed lol, but it's awesome they listened to us and put what they did in the menus.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
right got ya, that's what I figured, but it is confusing if you don't know that. Seeing 112 start up 9 frames one would assume it means the start of he string.

Also I understand cancel advantage is important in regards to interrupting the string or how specials work with the string, I was just making sure I understood what they were doing with the data listed. I wish cancel was listed lol, but it's awesome they listened to us and put what they did in the menus.
I agree it is confusing and i dont have 100% confident answer but you but ill get it

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Does fully charging b3/f3 add any additional effect to the attack? I know it can be armored or dash canceled, but is that it?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness

The demo frame data screen displays the frame data of the final attack of the string.
The initial "1" is six frames, then the second "1" in "1, 1" is nine, etc.

Hey, does anyone know how to privately contact Ed Boon or any of the members so I can warn them that there is a video of the ending of Injustice on YouTube, please don't ruin it for yourself by looking it up, just try and let them know without letting everyone else know so that they all look it up and post the ending all over the internet, lets try and keep it on here.

cyke_out

Noob
Hey, does anyone know how to privately contact Ed Boon or any of the members so I can warn them that there is a video of the ending of Injustice on YouTube, please don't ruin it for yourself by looking it up, just try and let them know without letting everyone else know so that they all look it up and post the ending all over the internet, lets try and keep it on here.

you can't spoiler police the entire internet, better to ignore it and move on, if people want spoilers, they'll find it.

you can't spoiler police the entire internet, better to ignore it and move on, if people want spoilers, they'll find it.
Yeah I know, It's just kind of annoying that people post the internet and for people like me who accidentally saw a thumbnail of it can spoil A LOT :(

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah I know, It's just kind of annoying that people post the internet and for people like me who accidentally saw a thumbnail of it can spoil A LOT :(
douchebags exist, brah. You'd have better luck sic'ing the Youtube police on him, at least that might save future generations from being spoiled.