What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Ah ok thx. Man its gonna be hard as hell to make comebacks in this game x-x

any other meter related things i should know about?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Ah ok thx. Man its gonna be hard as hell to make comebacks in this game x-x

any other meter related things i should know about?
Wall/ground bounce cancels, two bars, Back/Forward+M respectively. Naked wall/ground bounce (Back/Forward 3) can be metered to have armor.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
u said any string right? and u gotta press back back Meter burn for wall bounce and for ground bounce its forward forward meter burn? gotcha.....god this game is weird o-o. I hope i can get used to this.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
u said any string right? and u gotta press back back Meter burn for wall bounce and for ground bounce its forward forward meter burn? gotcha.....god this game is weird o-o. I hope i can get used to this.
It's definitely kinda weird and takes some time to get used too (especially using RT/R2 mid combo like that). I'm still getting used to it. I find the easiest way to land it is during a generic 1,1 combo with Batman or WW. Seems like other strings that launch or otherwise knock the enemy away doesn't connect with the meter bounce.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I know this is community haevily based on fighting rather than story and other shit, but im just wondering is possible to request an Injustice Spoiler Section, so that way they can put there opinion, theory and talk on the comics there

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Batman Beyond looks kinda weird to me. Bane's Injustice costumes look a lot better, and Prison Supes, I expected more to hold him as a prisoner. :S

I approve of Harley. Arkham Quinn is just yes.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Batman Beyond looks kinda weird to me. Bane's Injustice costumes look a lot better, and Prison Supes, I expected more to hold him as a prisoner. :S

I approve of Harley. Arkham Quinn is just yes.
yeah im so glad they put in Arkham Harley, thats her best costume and yeah that's Knightfall Bane so he looks like a damn luchador

RYX

BIG PUSHER
yeah im so glad they put in Arkham Harley, thats her best costume and yeah that's Knightfall Bane so he looks like a damn luchador
Maybe it's just how NRS designed his model(I wish he was more human like tbh) but Knightfall Bane looks a little... stretched? Not sure if that's how I wanna say it, but they did GL and Harley really well.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Sage Leviathan all demo discussion is to be posted in the demo discussion area. There is a general discussion area in that section for it. Sorry man. Just trying to contain all demo talk from the main area so it cant spill into the main area and so it can be monitored and modded easily since this much activity spreads us thin.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong

You can see Knightfall Bane at about :18 in this trailer, it doesn't look too bad in game compared to that image, and I imagine it'll look even better on console.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
just noticed Ares and Killer Frost still dont have forums yet just wanted to say they have awesome supers but i wont post anything for obvious reasons

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Maybe Batman succeeds in overthrowing Supes in the story and sends him to Strykers or something. World dictator? 25 to life!

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Ares looks really stupid....like a Sauron(LOTR)Rip-off or somebody that kratos from god of war would kill

Killer Frost on the other hand has a very fantasy rpg about her appearance which is kinda cool

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Ares is way too complicated looking in this game to be in GoW, but I do agree that they over did it a tad bit.

Is alt cosutume looks much better from what i've seen though.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Does charging a f3/b3 add anything to the move besides the ability to cancel and/or add armor?