What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
3 characters (Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex), 1 stage (Gotham City).

No story mode, presumably no STAR Labs. Probably lets you play Battle mode (ie, arcade/ladder) for a few fights and versus mode.

Can you play the demo online versus friends and random people?

Eddyward

Noob
Maybe the demo will have a trailer similar to the one from the MK9 demo, and show those two off, along with a bunch of other cool stuff.
I didn't follow MK9 before it came out. When the demo came out, there were still unannounced characters that were revealed in the demo trailer? I just watched the trailer, but I'm not sure what was "new" content at the time haha.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I didn't follow MK9 before it came out. When the demo came out, there were still unannounced characters that were revealed in the demo trailer? I just watched the trailer, but I'm not sure what was "new" content at the time haha.
I'm not really sure, I think it was the first time we saw video footage of some characters like Jade and Stryker.

The MK9 reveals were an all around mess, several characters were revealed in print magazines and we didn't see video footage of them for months.

I'm not really sure, I think it was the first time we saw video footage of some characters like Jade and Stryker.

The MK9 reveals were an all around mess, several characters were revealed in print magazines and we didn't see video footage of them for months.
*cough*RavenBlackAdamShazamAres*cough*

i have no idea if this has been discussed or not. I was wondering if it has been said that there is shortcuts to grab/burn meter..ect for fightstick users. Watched some gameplay and it looked like they used all 8 buttons which would be mindblowing to me. But i could be mistaken it was hard to see.

at around 1:44
That was probably the first hyped match for Injustice. Lol

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I'm being told through untrustworthy sources that the game leaked on the 360 or something and people can download it. Anyone confirm?

Mod Edit: Dat Link is GONE

Only thing I could find. Seems untrustworthy honestly.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm being told through untrustworthy sources that the game leaked on the 360 or something and people can download it. Anyone confirm?

MOD EDIT: link? NUKED.

i heard the same and saw that and wasnt convinced at all

RYX

BIG PUSHER

snip

Pretty sure the other thread got closed for a reason. I'd recommend removing the link lest you get in trouble.

fischbong

Rock Strongo
I just saw it, too.
Languages Text: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese, Russian, Polish
Dubbing/Audio: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Region FREE
Size: 8.14 GB

Damn, fuck those people. I don't own any "hacked" console and even if I did I would never download something like that. So there'll be people playing the game since 2 weeks the first time we go online. Also: Everything's gonna be leaked. :mad:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I just saw it, too.
Languages Text: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese, Russian, Polish
Dubbing/Audio: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Region FREE
Size: 8.14 GB

Damn, fuck those people. I don't own any "hacked" console and even if I did I would never download something like that. So there'll be people playing the game since 2 weeks the first time we go online. Also: Everything's gonna be leaked. :mad:
Don't worry, they're still going to get bodied day 1.