What's new

Breakthrough Injustice - Deathstroke Officially Joins the Cast!

curious to what kind of character he plays like, all his combos leave the opponent full screen, but he doesnt seem like all zoning either.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
he has Rain's 4,3......if he is like Rain with a shit ton of projectiles I'll be in heaven. he's tight, but I still think Green arrow has my vote

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thank You NRS for this character. Im extremely excited and the fact he literally Blows people's backs out makes my day. Fits me perfectly. Just make sure ex Gunshot is +7 on block :)

Now if General Zod (Who would UNQUESTIONABLY be my main) is announced Id die happy.

Zod of the hut must be born

hecterrific colt

I hope Deathstroke and General Zod are balanced fighters, unlike Kenshi and Kabal. Otherwise Pig and REO will.........

Ah, who the fuck am I kidding? Pig and REO will make them seem S-tier anyway.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I hope Deathstroke and General Zod are balanced fighters, unlike Kenshi and Kabal. Otherwise Pig and REO will.........

Ah, who the fuck am I kidding? Pig and REO will make them seem S-tier anyway.
I want Zod to be a sorcerer like Quan. For example he just yells KNEEEEEEEEL BEFORE ZOD and if you arent blocking they fall to their knees for free combo kinda like quan's rune trap or trance stuff

Either way i just want him to say KNEEEEEL BEFORE ZOD like scorpion says GET OVER HERE

dendeno9

Noob
Damn, no Static. Oh well, his character appearance with the armor looks pretty cool and he looks like a good character. Probably won't be maining though.

Thank You NRS for this character. Im extremely excited and the fact he literally Blows people's backs out makes my day. Fits me perfectly. Just make sure ex Gunshot is +7 on block :)

Now if General Zod (Who would UNQUESTIONABLY be my main) is announced Id die happy.

Zod of the hut must be born

hecterrific colt
The universe will not allow us to play the same character.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Does his mask move when he talks? If so then his mask continues to move when he's done talking with the "Still wanna be a hero" line. It may be a slight graphical glitch or something but it just caught my eye.