What's new

Breakthrough Injustice - Deathstroke Officially Joins the Cast!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Right now I think the top 5 out of who we have seen are likely The Flash, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Batman, and Catwoman.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Cyborg and Green Arrow are looking really good.

I don't think Flash will be nearly as good in the final game though, his toolset seems a bit limited, and I think he might get punished because of Flash in MKvsDC, and Kabal in MK9.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Cyborg and Green Arrow are looking really good.

I don't think Flash will be nearly as good in the final game though, his toolset seems a bit limited, and I think he might get punished because of Flash in MKvsDC, and Kabal in MK9.
Its the time slow and his fast approach that make me think he's still up there though even if they nerf him. He just has good potential for long combos and good punishes off that dash. If nothing else I wonder if he might become a Johnny Cage corner pressure machine.

Catwoman seems to have speed and a nice versatile range of tools even if projectiles aren't on the table so I think she will be good as another fast and furious character. Batman I really feel is going to open up as people start to learn the game's footsies and his combos. His counters and zipline look to be infuriating and if people know how to capitalize off of his counters and projectiles into stuff after some practice then he's a guy who looks to always keep you on edge whether you are up close or far away.

Green Arrow is on the list because he's so hard to read, he's fast on his dashes and he looks to be a real nuisance with his gimmick and tools in his combos. I'm hoping to get some wires over someone's head after a knockdown ,fire his hyper and see whether or not they eat the hyper, the wires, or both. They might be able to tech roll away, but I doubt it. Cannot wait to play some Archer.