What's new

Breakthrough Injustice - Deathstroke Officially Joins the Cast!

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Looks badass, I'm not gonna lie, but when will we see a power character again? There are already twice as much gadget characters than there are power characters.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
He has to litterally be 100 times better than he was in MKDC to be usable... I hope hes viable...

He looks dope so far

REDRUM I wonder when they design characters, do they look at Frames? Because some characters are pure crap just because of Frames. Still fun to play though.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Boy they sure tried to build the hype for Arrow's Green Arrow vs Deathstroke feud with this. I'm betting GA can still take him. Deathstroke looks like he has some nice overheads and crossup potential though.

EDIT: Hmmm....he has some moves that pop you up and others designed to both keep you in the air and march you to the corner. I think we have a corner carry character...especially if he can cancel pistols into sword spiral. He's going to have some interesting combos though.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
REDRUM I wonder when they design characters, do they look at Frames? Because some characters are pure crap just because of Frames. Still fun to play though.

yea for sure.. Although that spinning sword flip up close looks pretty fast

Did anyone spot any other fast normals/moves ?

April is so far away. ;_;.

I can't wait till they reveal online/story and other characters. Only 3 months left. Jan/Feb/March

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
found my main for sure, assuming batman beyond or static shock dont make it. which looks bleak for them =/

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Hmmm there not afraid to use more than 1 gun char this time, which means we could see Red Hood once they make them somehow different im good

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Im just hoping I can cancel into sword spiral from guns in combos. If I can he's likely got some of the best corner carry you could want in this game to establish pressure. The issue then becomes whether or not he has good corner pressure once he is there. If not then he's got an in/out game plan of push you away and then gun you to the corner for zoning purposes.

Here's hoping he's more about instantly carrying you to the corner for corner pressure like K' does in KoF than a zoning in/out guy. If its the latter though at least he's well rounded in his tools.