What's new

Breakthrough Injustice - Deathstroke Officially Joins the Cast!

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Well he's cool and all but I had hoped for a little extra (stage or something) reveal because of the wait.

Great job on the super though.

Deadpool was a straight rip off of Deathstroke, it was only years later they made him into a joke character/parody.
At first he was deathly serious.
Lol I just went to SRK and saw the comment that Karried mentioned.

Those guys that don't like a game or say something negative just because it's not capcom crack me up lol

This game is going to be so hype when it premieres at its first tournament!

What do you think about Black Canary or Poison Ivy as playable characters?

JJocelot

Don't give up!
The SRK thread for Injustice has been super positive about the game from the beginning. Unless you're talking about the front page comments. If so I wouldn't bother since 90% of them just troll for attention.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Deathstroke looks amazing to me, but it seems we have split opinions on this one, some liking him and some disliking him. I think he is very unique compared to other characters.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
This might be the first character IMO who hasn't benefited from the design updates. I can live with the metal mask, but the chunks of metal armor aren't working for me at all.

That said, he still looks really badass. Not my main, though.

The SRK thread for Injustice has been super positive about the game from the beginning. Unless you're talking about the front page comments. If so I wouldn't bother since 90% of them just troll for attention.
Honestly, even the front page comments have been very positive.