What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
hey we all got our opinions, i'm not going to bash anyone's, I was just stating that KF definitely isn't the outright best, nor is anyone until we get some more actions in tournaments and learn more about the game in general when it comes to the characters. personally, a top 10 is hard to make lol, DS, DD, raven, scorpion, batgirl, and etc. all are deadly. The only chars I am waiting to see if they can be legit are lex, bane, lobo, Harley, and joker.
I'll spare you the drama- Lex is garbage. Total waste of time.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
If you limit GL to do nothing but B1 mini gun you've already won the match
Why ? GL is safe and far from WW, builds meter and has done chip damage as well. Can you explain plz ?

afaik b1 minigun is safe which is nice and does build meter but what im saying is b12 or b13 as a combo starter or a 50/50 whatever is not as useful vs ww because she can parry and punish. most of the cast doesnt have that option

True, but we have to take in consideration the human factor as well. The timing required for a successful parry is strict and GL can either do the overhead which requires different timing than B13. Didnt know that parry could be done in between that string though, thnx for letting me know. Although i should have imagined that since the time for 3 or 2 is to come out after B1 is a bit big.

I'll spare you the drama- Lex is garbage. Total waste of time.
lol man got to at least give him a chance. He may seem garbage as of right now (like ppl said about jax then tyrant got top 16 at evo 2011), but he could be solid. Just wait it out, only been 2 months for IGAU. I remember we all thought quan had nothing at all, then we figured out about rune trap. I also remember liu getting underestimated :p haha.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Why ? GL is safe and far from WW, builds meter and has done chip damage as well. Can you explain plz?
Yes, it's safe and pushes away. However, I'm eventually going to get in on him and then I'm going to make him take risks. LM is a great move, probably best anti air/wakeup in the game, but if it's blocked, he might not ever get up again. Or, I get hit and have to start over. Her SS is so strong, she can take the chip while other chars really can't. If she didn't have SS, she's a top 10 char at best. SS is what stupidly puts her right at the top IMO, cause she can deal w/zoners very well IF she's patient. If WW is patient and corners him, it's game over

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
lol man got to at least give him a chance. He may seem garbage as of right now (like ppl said about jax then tyrant got top 16 at evo 2011), but he could be solid. Just wait it out, only been 2 months for IGAU. I remember we all thought quan had nothing at all, then we figured out about rune trap. I also remember liu getting underestimated :p haha.
maan, the dirt he has is nothing compared to the top tiers; you have to work really hard to win with him. I was going to main him until I figured out how ass he is. Quan is still garbage, Liu is a mid tier character, and Jax is broken against high hitbox characters LMAO.

Can you or Slips explain why? I personally think WW is a better char w/no bad MU, would love a detailed explanation from somebody who really knows the char (Frost)

While Im neither of the guys you mentioned. From my experience it's the simple fact that KF is able to push most characters into playing her game much easier than WW (mostly due to the difference in their ranged and approach options).

maan, the dirt he has is nothing compared to the top tiers; you have to work really hard to win with him. I was going to main him until I figured out how ass he is. Quan is still garbage, Liu is a mid tier character, and Jax is broken against high hitbox characters LMAO.
excuse me sir, but liu is definitely top tier material :). I shouldn't have brang out my rusty liu at UFGT haha, but it was worth a shot. I might have to go back to playing him like I was before. And watch a lex get top 16 at evo this year :p, i'll be the first to tag you in a post lmao.

which one of us sounds extra dumb, again?

i replied to perdition, dude. are you done yet?
uh you still sound extra dumb actually, you still think scorp is broken huh? right smh stop playing fighting games if all you want to do is scream "broken" when you dnt like how a character is. Also dnt mention me in a post and expect me to just sit there and say nothing, you are really funny if you thought I would just sit there and not see that post.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Yes, it's safe and pushes away. However, I'm eventually going to get in on him and then I'm going to make him take risks. LM is a great move, probably best anti air/wakeup in the game, but if it's blocked, he might not ever get up again. Or, I get hit and have to start over. Her SS is so strong, she can take the chip while other chars really can't. If she didn't have SS, she's a top 10 char at best. SS is what stupidly puts her right at the top IMO, cause she can deal w/zoners very well IF she's patient. If WW is patient and corners him, it's game over
True, but you also must take into consideration GL's 50/50 vortex after a MB LM. If you get caught by it you have already lost 60+% of your life into another hard knock down. Anyway my point is that the particular MU could be an even MU, but something tells me that its not. WW must get in to start her game, GL can do that from pretty much everywhere, although WW wins against GL when up close, not convincingly, but she wins. Not to metion the full screen combos after a MB Oa rocket as well. I dont know man it seems a bit tricky.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
excuse me sir, but liu is definitely top tier material :). I shouldn't have brang out my rusty liu at UFGT haha, but it was worth a shot. I might have to go back to playing him like I was before. And watch a lex get top 16 at evo this year :p, i'll be the first to tag you in a post lmao.
Haha yea, you did well with Liu but I think you would admit that characters like Kabal, Kenshi, Lao, Cyrax, and Sonya are better. I will "kneel before" anybody that makes a top 8 with Lex. Unless we see some really dirty stuff with him, I don't see how he will move up on the tier list.

Haha yea, you did well with Liu but I think you would admit that characters like Kabal, Kenshi, Lao, Cyrax, and Sonya are better. I will "kneel before" anybody that makes a top 8 with Lex. Unless we see some really dirty stuff with him, I don't see how he will move up on the tier list.
quite true, and of course those mk chars you listed are better, but he is still solid for sure. Man maybe lex just needs corp charge to be safe like KF slide :) haha.

Just saw this. Main reason actually for using it actually.
indeed, plus it can lead to someone jumping then GL doing lantern's might. Also can lead to a GL being able to set up spacing for a b1 as well. Also it is a great corner tool to utilize, especially when you meter burn it.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
He is rich.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
indeed, plus it can lead to someone jumping then GL doing lantern's might. Also can lead to a GL being able to set up spacing for a b1 as well. Also it is a great corner tool to utilize, especially when you meter burn it.
Point being, GL is fucked up as hell in the right hands.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Sorry, old habits die hard. I have yet to get used to IGAU's chip dmg system. In good ol' MK9 it was TKP=2%, TKP=2%, TKP=2% etc etc :p.
1 minigun sweep = 1.25% chip.

Also, the meter building is actually not that great (same with trident rush), just from random testing because I didn't think I ever built that much meter off of it in the first place.

Nobody is exploiting GL's awful mobility, either. He does very well if the character doesn't completely force him in or put him in situations where dashing or backdashing is the best/only option. He's super good, but top 10 material is about the highest he'll be in the long run.

chores

bad at things
of course, but since he isn't OP, he won't be getting touched :), GL I swear is like a ermac with a better up close game, he is so good. His only downfall is his mobility, but if he moved like Black adam, he'd be automatic top 3 then :) haha
Point being, GL is fucked up as hell in the right hands.

i agree besides his mobility the only other gripe i have is his wakeup game. standing up after a hard knockdown is painful and going for a wakeup lanterns might will get you wrecked. i end up using pushblock a lot w GL which is fine honestly. if he had a really good "get off me" move or had higher mobility then he would just be broken