What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Eh, what the hell, i'll bite, even though this'll be outdated when the next couple of patches come out.

1. Black Adam. Literally the most complete character in the game. You are a fool if you don't think he's top 2.
2. Killer Frost. I'll be glad when she gets nerfed to hell so I can expose all you hypocrites that laughed at us when DS got the nerf hammer...i'm watching all of you closely...
3. Superman. Still a dick. His zoning is overrated but F2,3 is still hard to get around.
4. Scorpion. Goes completely against the mechanics of this game and plays more like an omega Kung Lao which is bad news for some...
5. Batgirl. She's more irritating than a bad case of fleas...and she moves like one too. If it weren't for Smoke Bomb being punishable as it is, she'd be top 2.
6. Aquaman. I fear I might be downplaying him a bit, but his mix-up game doesn't feel too scary...generating breaker after breaker 8 seconds (compared to DD's trait in 15) feels really dirty...
7. Green Lantern.
8. Batman.
9. Wonder Woman. I have yet to watch foxy/PL so take her placing with a grain of salt on this one.
10. Nightwing. Get cornered and ggs buddy.
Dark Horse - Raven. Completely under the radar...requires good fundamentals, absorbs projectiles (sometimes a full combo), has really high damage for 1 bar...she's a threat. Still getting used to her, but I feel like she's better than what some people are claiming.

the thing I hate about BA the most is his goofy ass jump arch... next is his lack of lows...... 3rd is his name is black adam and he aint BLACK!!!!!!!!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
the thing I hate about BA the most is his goofy ass jump arch... next is his lack of lows...... 3rd is his name is black adam and he aint BLACK!!!!!!!!
his name is theo adam or teth adam

black is a symbolic nickname

plus hes from egypt, thus the jamaican accent

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
his name is theo adam or teth adam

black is a symbolic nickname

plus hes from egypt, thus the jamaican accent
Jamaican accent? More like a russian accent... He sounds like dan ackroid when he dressed like a jamaican in "trading places"

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Top Tier (top ten)
Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Scorpion, Superman, Wonder Woman

High Mid Tier (solid characters with some very difficult match ups)
Catwoman, Green Arrow, Grundy Solomon, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash

Mid Tier (secondary/counter characters)
Ares, Cyborg, Doomsday, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, Shazam

Low Tier (worthless)
Bane, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Lobo, The Joker

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Not to be rude, but how does Harley Quinn counter someone? I think she more long the lines of "must master character to be good" idea part then an actual counterpick character.

I just trying to figure out how she's there. Enlighten me plz.

LEGEND

YES!
Top Tier (top ten)
Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Scorpion, Superman, Wonder Woman

High Mid Tier (solid characters with some very difficult match ups)
Catwoman, Green Arrow, Grundy Solomon, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash

Mid Tier (secondary/counter characters)
Ares, Cyborg, Doomsday, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, Shazam

Low Tier (worthless)
Bane, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Lobo, The Joker
Aside from the obvious Deathstroke nonsense, this is actually a pretty good breakdown

though Shazam doesn't counter a single MU and he gets beat badly in some too so he should probably be under worthless

i think cyborg is still underrated even with nerf. that mofo has dr doom missiles ffs. someone will use some great tech in a tourney, watch.