What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Top Tier (top ten)
Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Scorpion, Superman, Wonder Woman

High Mid Tier (solid characters with some very difficult match ups)
Catwoman, Green Arrow, Grundy Solomon, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash

Mid Tier (secondary/counter characters)
Ares, Cyborg, Doomsday, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, Shazam

Low Tier (worthless)
Bane, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Lobo, The Joker
I agree with this list, Hawkgirl, Doomsday and DS (and maybe Lex) should be higher but aside from that I got no complaints.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Deathstroke needs dem buffs x-x. Otherwise its gonna be batman, zod and supes >.>

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
Ok but not every character can be top 10

Whose in top 10 you'd exchange him w ?

It's my understanding he has a lot of bad MUs and not too many dominating ones

How can he legitimately w top 10 when he loses to a lot of characters and goes 5-5 w a lot
Um. . . he does not struggle at all with Sinestro sir. Actually destroys any sinestro.

Vagrant

Noob
Tier List Currently
1. Killer Frost
2. Aqua Man
3. Black Adam
4. Superman
5. Wonder Woman
6. Scorpion
7. Batman
8. Bat Girl
9. Sinestro
10. Green Lantern
11. Nightwing
12. Catwoman
13. Flash
14. Deathstroke
15. Arrow
16. Doomsday
17. Raven
18. Grundy
19. Ares
20. HawkGirl
21. Shazam
22. Harley Quinn
23. Cyborg
24. Lex Luthor
25. Bane
26. Joker
27. Lobo

REO
Perfect Legend
general m2dave
A F0xy Grampa
UsedForGlue
Can I get some honest thoughts from you guys?

I think DS should be above flash
I also think WW is a little high

But opinions are like Pocket Kenshi's

Everybody's got one and most of them suck.

regulas

Your Emporer
Quote me on this and blow me up in the future but after doing a lot of research this is what I see as the current tier list
***Assuming Black Adam Dive kick and Frost's Trait charge get fixed as rumored by the forums

Tier List Post Rumored Patch
1. Aquaman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Batman
5. Black Adam
6. Killer Frost
7. Scorpion
8. Sinestro
9. Green Lantern
10. Nightwing
11. Bat Girl <--Honorable Mention (Could be as high as 7)

If Frost and Black Adam remained Unchanged and not adjusted as rumored.

Tier List Currently
1. Killer Frost
2. Aqua Man
3. Black Adam
4. Superman
5. Wonder Woman
6. Scorpion
7. Batman
8. Bat Girl
9. Sinestro
10. Green Lantern
11. Nightwing
12. Catwoman
13. Flash
14. Deathstroke
15. Arrow
16. Doomsday
17. Raven
18. Grundy
19. Ares
20. HawkGirl
21. Shazam
22. Harley Quinn
23. Cyborg
24. Lex Luthor
25. Bane
26. Joker
27. Lobo
My only surprise is that Scorpion is so high. Also smaller number of tiers would probably work better, because it helps deal with ambiguity, since in many cases the exact number could be debated, instead of 27 tiers make 3 tiers.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Um. . . he does not struggle at all with Sinestro sir. Actually destroys any sinestro.
Sir, He does well against bad sinestros or Sinestros who do not know the MU yes but no its 5-5

Im not sure who youre playing but id like to play u

AK Pig Of The Hut, I'm surprised ppl keep underestimating scorpion like he isn't that good, can't wait till scorpions like me, slips, and PL teach ppl a lesson at evo :), also why do you believe sinestro is top 10? i'm interested because I usually hear sinestros say he has some really tough matchups, but heck maybe yall found some way better ways to deal with them.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
MITDJTt: 954661 said:
AK Pig Of The Hut, I'm surprised ppl keep underestimating scorpion like he isn't that good, can't wait till scorpions like me, slips, and PL teach ppl a lesson at evo :), also why do you believe sinestro is top 10? i'm interested because I usually hear sinestros say he has some really tough matchups, but heck maybe yall found some way better ways to deal with them.
People who are sleeping on Scorpion are retarded. He's do dumb man. Reo opened my eyes.

They must be playing dumb scorps or some shit, because there's no way Scorpion should be outside of top 10.

People who are sleeping on Scorpion are retarded. He's do dumb man. Reo opened my eyes.

They must be playing dumb scorps or some shit, because there's no way Scorpion should be outside of top 10.
one hunnid percent mang, aint any way he not top 10. I wouldn't be surprised if REO and other top players already have scorpion as a pocket to blow up ppl. His only flaw is his ground game, but that doesn't matter bcuz he has other tools to cover that and since jumping is so prevalent (hope I spelled that right lol) in IGAU, he is a great counter to that, interactables, and zoning :). Ppl stuck in mk9 where scorpion was ass, not anymore :).

Pig Of The Hut

^^^ This x 100

"Yo Bro scorp is stupid bad"

My answer: Go play someone who can actually play the game well like PL and reo and come back and talk to me "bro"

So sick of people downplaying scorpion just because their scene has terrible ones.

If smoke bomb was safe she would probably be the best in the game. I think she has top 5 tools but it probably lurking just outside of it.
How negative is it? I seem to have no issues punishing her

Alright. Are you streaming btw?
Ill record, No streaming till after evo by choice unless im messing around w randoms and Alts

Just some randoms. lolz, granted, they were mid-low tier Sinestros, I doubt he has the necessary tools to keep Ares out and at Zoning range.
Hopefully i can change your mind, we'll see though.

Pig Of The Hut

Scorpion is a top 3 character people. All this theory fighting will be confirmed via tournament results over the next year. Scorpion has, arguably, the best move in the entire game. In the hands of good players... Extremely hard to deal with.
Exactly

Leave your theory fighting at the door Scorpion downplayers

chores

bad at things
^^^ This x 100

My answer: Go play someone who can actually play the game well like PL and reo and come back and talk to me "bro"

So sick of people downplaying scorpion just because their scene has terrible ones.

Ill record, No streaming till after evo by choice unless im messing around w randoms and Alts

best part of this post was when your made up quote had bro in it then your response to your own quote mockingly had "bro" in quotes

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
^^^ This x 100

It is -18 I am pretty sure. Everyone in the game can punish it.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
one hunnid percent mang, aint any way he not top 10. I wouldn't be surprised if REO and other top players already have scorpion as a pocket to blow up ppl. His only flaw is his ground game, but that doesn't matter bcuz he has other tools to cover that and since jumping is so prevalent (hope I spelled that right lol) in IGAU, he is a great counter to that, interactables, and zoning :). Ppl stuck in mk9 where scorpion was ass, not anymore :).
Reo told me he mains scorp now.

People need to heed our warnings. Scorpion is REALLY good.