What's new

Injustice - Boon Teases Martian Manhunter, The Penguin & DLC

Maxter

Noob
I was also thinking he should have an air projectile where he sets Penguins that fly forward with parachutes like Parachute men and drop explosives.

Also, he should pull a blade/sword out of his umbrella attached to the handle for some of his combo's.
Man those penguins were huge, you remember those? oh yah, also he should have a low hitbox cause he was small =), damn there is so much creativity that could be done on this char, i believe he might become the best in the game cause of all his tools and 6 feet tall penguins body guards =)

Maxter

Noob
I starting to wonder if half of the characters in Injustice are going to be Batman characters and it's pissing me off.
Man batman is the most successful series of them all =)
How many batman characters are planned to be relased so far?

CYracks

Command Grabber
Man batman is the most successful series of them all =)
How many batman characters are planned to be relased so far?
I know it been successful, but it's just that DC comics has such a large, formidable character roster. And I don't think half of them should be Batman characters. Batman characters that I believe have been announced so far: Batman(duh), Catwoman, Solomon Grundy, Nightwing, Joker, Bane, Harley Quinn and apparently Penguin. Hopefully, they're just announcing the more popular characters first. They still have alot of slots to fill if the roster is going to big as MK9's character list+DLC characters.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
The story revolves around the Joker's evil twists, so of course his cold ass homie The Penguin will be in Injustice.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
I know it been successful, but it's just that DC comics has such a large, formidable character roster. And I don't think half of them should be Batman characters. Batman characters that I believe have been announced so far: Batman(duh), Catwoman, Solomon Grundy, Nightwing, Joker, Bane, Harley Quinn and apparently Penguin. Hopefully, they're just announcing the more popular characters first. They still have alot of slots to fill if the roster is going to big as MK9's character list+DLC characters.
Solomon Grundy isnt batman.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
@noobde the troll lol ... there is NO WAY that the game files for characters would be on Ed Boon's desktop and how hard is it to create those folders? lol

Heroes: 1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. The Flash
5. Cyborg
6. Nightwing
7. Green Lantern
8. Martian Manhunter
9. Shazam
10. Aquaman
11. Green Arrow
12. ???

Villains: 1. Harley Quinn
2. Solomon Grundy
3. Catwoman
4. Joker
5. Deathstroke
6. Bane
7. Lex Luthor
8. Sinestro
9. Penguin
10. Black Adam
11. Captain Cold
12. ???

Four open spots. Who's gonna make the cut? Hawkwoman, Queen Bee, Black Manta, Giganta

EDIT: Make that three. Changing it to Black Canary, Black Manta and Giganta

EDIT AGAIN: I didn't add Captain Cold. Black Canary and Black Manta, are the spots for sure

Man i think Penguin will be nerfed upon release. i'm not gonna use him until all patches are done so people don't call him broken. I see a lot of potential already on that character
I'm starting to think Penguin could be top tier, we better keep this under wraps.

Heroes: 1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. The Flash
5. Cyborg
6. Nightwing
7. Green Lantern
8. Martian Manhunter
9. Shazam
10. Aquaman
11. Green Arrow
12. ???

Villains: 1. Harley Quinn
2. Solomon Grundy
3. Catwoman
4. Joker
5. Deathstroke
6. Bane
7. Lex Luthor
8. Sinestro
9. Penguin
10. Black Adam
11. Captain Cold
12. ???

Four open spots. Who's gonna make the cut? Hawkwoman, Queen Bee, Black Manta, Giganta

EDIT: Make that three. Changing it to Black Canary, Black Manta and Giganta

EDIT AGAIN: I didn't add Captain Cold. Black Canary and Black Manta, are the spots for sure
4 Females? Definitely not. I think there will be at least 6. Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Catwoman (Confirmed), Black Canary (Probably Most Wanted Female), Zatanna (Has an INSANELY huge fanbase), Circe (Need a Wonder Woman villain), Hawkgirl (Very Popular Wanted Character for this Game).

Reedoms

Noob
He's based in Gotham city and yes, he's fought alot of superheroes over the years. He was in Batman: Arkham City. If he's not "Batman", then what the fuck is he?
Grundy's a GL villain first and foremost but he sorta changed to more of a threat to teams like the JSA or JLA in later years. He's based in Gotham because that's where the original GL lived and where he was murdered back before his Grundy days.