What's new

Injustice - Boon Teases Martian Manhunter, The Penguin & DLC

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Ed Boon has done it again for those craving especially for Martian Manhunter may have your request fulfilled? In one of Boon's latest tweets, he says "For some reason I'm STARVING. Time is moving slow today. Dinner order can't get here soon enough !!". However, the picture he posted showing time has some Easter eggs in it. If you look to the right, you'll see a new image of the Joker in what looks to be him in game-play. If you would now look to the left you will see some 'folders' on his desktop cleary marked with the following: "cinema renders", "DLC", "Penguin", "AIAS" "MMHunter" & "Colt45".

As most of you are aware, any time recently where Boon has given such 'hints', it's a pretty clear sign of "confirmation". However, we must wait for the official word. What do you think, think this confirms Martian Manhunter and the Penguin or as Zmoke has suggested, could "The Penguin" be a reference to Scorpion as DLC (his MKII animality was a penguin) ?
edtease.jpg
wl9.jpg
penguin.jpg
Source: Ed Boon
Credit: Zmoke

Attachments

There are folders and shortcuts, maybe the folders are related, like Penguin DLC? Or Is MMHunter a NPC and appears just in cinematic scenes? This or top to bottom
or Ed trolling us again LOL

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
No Penguin. Yes Martian.
No Starfire. Yes Raven.

Scorpion for DLC.

If Freddy Krueger can get into fucking MK, Ed Boon can take the badass he's voiced for 2 decades and give him a spin in the DC universe.

Turnabout is fair play.
I agree, Scorpion for dlc would be tight. I wouldnt be surprised at all if our favorite blue and yellow ninjas make an appearance in Injustice.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
i hope Penguins not in, if he is, i can see he works he will be a projectile heavy char, shooting all kinda shit outta his umbrella, plus he use that umbrella to reflect and get around, but i dont like him at all

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I am ALL ABOUT Penguin being in the game. I'd main him in a heartbeat.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Might just be that Penguin is in a story cinematic and MM is one of the first planned DLCs. (Along with Lobo, hopefully!)

Definitely man, I Love those animals =)
maybe his super is a a colony of penguins or something that come to the rescue?
He should be able to fly around with his Umbrella Copter, Shoot an Uzi out of his Umbrella, Launch Penguin Rockets (Batman Returns), and reflect projectiles with an Umbrella shield.

Maxter

Noob
He should be able to fly around with his Umbrella Copter, Shoot an Uzi out of his Umbrella, Launch Penguin Rockets (Batman Returns), and reflect projectiles with an Umbrella shield.
He should have unblock able penguins suicide bombers to throw at people too =), yah i agree the umbrella is his main toll, maybe 5 special moves can be done with it =)

He should have unblock able penguins suicide bombers to throw at people too =), yah i agree the umbrella is his main toll, maybe 5 special moves can be done with it =)
I was also thinking he should have an air projectile where he sets Penguins that fly forward with parachutes like Parachute men and drop explosives.

Also, he should pull a blade/sword out of his umbrella attached to the handle for some of his combo's.