What's new

Injustice - Boon Teases Martian Manhunter, The Penguin & DLC

Justice

Noob
I just hope they don't handle DLC the same as they did for MK and give us more than a couple of characters and costumes and call it a game...

CYracks

Command Grabber
he started as a Green Lantern villian, like old green lantern, pre Hal. If youre gonna try to make claims on a subject at least have the courtesy to do some research to back them other than "herp derp he was in arkham city" I dont know shit about DC comics, but i made sure to check where Grundy was from before i started making ignorant statements like yours. take notes sucka

CYracks

Command Grabber
"Uhoh, I got called out on my bullshit. Better throw a reaction image at him. Yea, that'll show him."

Yeah, saying Grundy is from Batman is some serious bullshit. Someone posted a meme, better try and get inside their head so I can show everyone how cool and smart I am. Yeah, that'll show him.

Is it just me or is 90% of Injustice comments anywhere on the net people arguing about comic facts/history. Pretty funny, it's exactly why someone like me who has little interest in DC comics is looking forward to this game. So I can pick the lamest character, play him extremely frustratingly, and troll the %&$# out of all those fanboys

Cruz

Banned
I hope to god Penguin is NOT playable in Injustice, still happy for Martian Manhunter cause
we need a Shang Tsung and we also need more females so once again Hawkgirl and Black Canary!

axeman87

Noob
1/3 of the roster being Batman characters will be completely fucked.

Injustice is looking more like 'Batman Brawl' with DLC DC characters than a DC fighting game. :(

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Im With Maxter

I demand the Penguin, I want Umbrella cancels + low hit box + and little baby penguins at my side to do as the penguin pleases. I feel Penguin could be #1 and OP

I need Ground Penguins and Air Penguins like Shang Tsung and a Huge penguin thats a straight 8 frame projectile thats +7 on block or possibly shoot out 3 penguins to hold he opponent in place like a cyrax net

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
LOL, the penguin over ivy or freeze? really? ... I don't mind more batman characters as long as they don't suck... but the ones they've been revealing lately? ugh. Hope he isn't in.

trufenix

bye felicia
Is it just me or is 90% of Injustice comments anywhere on the net people arguing about comic facts/history. Pretty funny, it's exactly why someone like me who has little interest in DC comics is looking forward to this game. So I can pick the lamest character, play him extremely frustratingly, and troll the %&$# out of all those fanboys
They have given us less than nothing else to talk about. Even the characters have seen we know absolutely dick about. Not moves, not story, not costumes, not anything. Half of them we don't even know what their fucking gimmick button does. Of course the fanbase is eating itself alive, the suspense is literally killing us.

I am confident this whole Penguin thing is the result of Boon reading through any of these "5 page wah wah too much batman" debates every time they mention a character who doesn't fire flourescent colored beams or come from space.

They have given us less than nothing else to talk about. I am confident this whole Penguin thing is the result of Boon reading through any of these "5 page wah wah too much batman" debates every time they mention a character who doesn't fire flourescent colored beams or come from space.
um... do mr. freeze's beams count?

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
People are acting like we don't have a right to complain.... like making Injustice is some kind of charity. We're the consumers, people.

Maxter

Noob
Im With Maxter

I demand the Penguin, I want Umbrella cancels + low hit box + and little baby penguins at my side to do as the penguin pleases. I feel Penguin could be #1 and OP

I need Ground Penguins and Air Penguins like Shang Tsung and a Huge penguin thats a straight 8 frame projectile thats +7 on block or possibly shoot out 3 penguins to hold he opponent in place like a cyrax net
That's what's up =)