What's new

Injustice - Boon Teases Martian Manhunter, The Penguin & DLC

Plop

Noob
I NEED the Penguin to be in this game. Ive had my fingers crossed for him since day 1 but never thought it was even remotely possible. If he gets confirmed i will jizz for days, seriously.
To be honest, if i had my way this game's roster would consist of nothing but Batman villains....well, and Swamp Thing.

If they do keep adding Batman characters, they should seriously try to add ones that don't suck. Just sayin'. How Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, or Mr. Freeze aren't no-brainers above Batgirl and Penguin is beyond me.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Both selections are awesome. Again, just like Lobo/Batgirl. One DLC pleases the hardcore audience the other pleases the casual fanbase. This is NO different. The casual fan does not want or even know MMH. Yet, everybody knows Penguin. This is brilliant by NRS.

Plus I'm not the only one who's a huge fan of the batman comics. I am well aware it's a lot of Batman chars but he's popular so deal w/it. Don't download penguin if it causes your vagina to leak too much, simple as that

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
If they do keep adding Batman characters, they should seriously try to add ones that don't suck. Just sayin'. How Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, or Mr. Freeze aren't no-brainers above Batgirl and Penguin is beyond me.
Ivy sucks would rather have Penguin over her seeing as hes a better character
also Mr.Freeze sucks also

The Mighty Yoch

Shocking Your System
Hmmm......Penguin is a Bat villain. They are also birds. Red Hood/Jason Todd used to be Robin and robins too are birds so if we add 2 and 2 we see that obviously Static and MMH will be the next 2 DLC characters after Batgirl!!!! SCIENCE!!!!

Mulder

King of Heroes
Personal opinions aside, Mr. Freeze is more popular than either of them. But, at any rate, if the super heroines poll showed us anything it's that popularity has no bearing on their choices for DLC (Batgirl came in last as a fan DLC choice).
The DLC was made during the game's production.......the poll was Boon seeing how well Batgirl was going to sell.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Penguin? If there is going to be another Batman character, why not Killer Croc, Red Hood, or Ras' Al Ghul? The only good thing about Penguin being DLC is that he'll hopefully be voiced by Nolan North(Who voiced Penguin in Arkham City).

Error Macro

It April yet?
I know it been successful, but it's just that DC comics has such a large, formidable character roster. And I don't think half of them should be Batman characters. Batman characters that I believe have been announced so far: Batman(duh), Catwoman, Solomon Grundy, Nightwing, Joker, Bane, Harley Quinn and apparently Penguin. Hopefully, they're just announcing the more popular characters first. They still have alot of slots to fill if the roster is going to big as MK9's character list+DLC characters.
Trust me, nobody cares. Batman characters are all people know about the DC universe apparently. This game could easily end up with 10 Batman reps with at the most 4 from any other franchise.