What's new

Injustice - Boon Hints at the Next Female Character

Sigh. Why are they choosing variants of other characters? This is just more evidence to show how incompetent NRS are at unique characters.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
No. Reptile and scorp do not have the same powers and abilities. Batman and batgirl are way too similar.
I guarantee that if they're both in the game, NRS will make them play differently and give them diff. properties/abilities. Again, including 15 reskin characters is not how they currently make games.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Because Batgirl and Supergirl are far more popular then every other DC female character.

Than any other UNANNOUNCED female character , maybe, maybe not. More popular than EVERY OTHER female (including Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn), no way.

Omg, please. None of those. I don't need a female counterpart for the already announced male ones.
Pretty much this. It would be terrible if anyone of these three would be in the game, even if they would play differently. Because of the male counterparts there is basically NOTHING new they bring to the roster. NOTHING.

Besides the boobs and that's the reasons they will make it into the game. The fan-demand for these three characters is simply too high, even though the people who demand them are retarded as FUCK.
If you want Power Girl because of her boobs, then search for hentai pictures of her. You'll get more from that than having her in the game.

Female characters to be in the roster? Raven, Poison Ivy, Zatanna / Circe. There you have three possible characters who would all play different from the already existing roster. They're all well known and they have their fan-base.
Coming up with Supermangirl, Batmangirl and Supermanboobgirl is just ... stupid.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Pretty much this. It would be terrible if anyone of these three would be in the game, even if they would play differently. Because of the male counterparts there is basically NOTHING new they bring to the roster. NOTHING.

Besides the boobs and that's the reasons they will make it into the game. The fan-demand for these three characters is simply too high, even though the people who demand them are retarded as FUCK.
If you want Power Girl because of her boobs, then search for hentai pictures of her. You'll get more from that than having her in the game.

Female characters to be in the roster? Raven, Poison Ivy, Zatanna / Circe. There you have three possible characters who would all play different from the already existing roster. They're all well known and they have their fan-base.
Coming up with Supermangirl, Batmangirl and Supermanboobgirl is just ... stupid.

Mmm, boobs...

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Supergirl is not getting in the game, she has the same problem Robin does, she is to young, there not going to let you beat up a girl who is under 18.

Before you say anything about Batgirl, she is actually over 30 years old.

What's wrong with supergirl in the game? Cuz she's a female superman? What about all those ninjas in mk9?
All those ninjas have their own unique abilities. That's what makes Mortal Kombat so great IMO.

Before you say anything about Batgirl, she is actually over 30 years old.
She is? Can you explain her age a little bit further?
The way I always saw it - don't know why exactly anymore, was ... that pre new 52 Superman was always 29 years old, Batman was 40, Nightwing was 24, Tim Drake was 17. I would have placed Batgirl below 30 for sure, but when it comes to her I never had an actual number to work with.

The few others there, I kinda somewhere heard it.
But now in the new 52 they did make Batman younger I guess.