What's new

Injustice - Boon Hints at the Next Female Character

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Oh last time Boon did with who would you rather "Nightwing, Green Arrow,, DeathStroke and Aqueman"
the whole 4 made it in, well 2 of them, but we know the other 2 are a given

so hopefully heonly picks one, out of closest to being unique i go with Powergirl, but theres better female choices, was expecting powergirl in anyway

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'm hoping for Powergirl, as we already have a bunch of Batman characters.

Raven would be the best though. <3

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Power Girl please, I dont want more female versions of existing characters, no matter how unique you make their move sets.

Gengar

Ehhh, I'm on the fence with the female Question. If more females make it, excluding Raven/Starfire, I think that Cheshire, Big Barda, Fatality, Livewire (if Static doesn't make it), Ravager, Hawkgirl, and a few others should be in before the Question is even brought up.
DC has a character named Fatality? Derp that girl better make it in, at least as a cameo!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
DC has a character named Fatality? Derp that girl better make it in, at least as a cameo!

I don't know if you're making fun of me for the choice or whatever but she fits in the game:

"Fatality has super human strength, speed, reflexes and reactions, and endurance. She has been trained by the fabled Warlords of Okaara and is an expert in all forms of combat and the use of many weapons. She is one of the best warriors in the universe.

Fatality has many weapons with which she is an expert. Usually she employs an energy staff. Since losing her arms in a battle with Kyle Rayner, Fatality has acquired bionic arms that provide her with enhanced strength. She has a pair of jet boots that allow her to fly."

Edit: So on top of being very strong and fast she's also well versed in hand to hand combat and weapons.

Gengar

I don't know if you're making fun of me for the choice or whatever but she fits in the game:
not making fun of you, i genuinely think that a character named Fatality deserves to be in. however, i dont really care for the DC universe and think that shes deserving due to her namesake alone, which is why i suggested a cameo in case she does happen to be lame.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I thought she was only seemingly stronger than him because he can actually control and limit his powers, and she can't.

This is coming from me not having read the issue in quite a while but the tests they ran on her showed she is more than likely even stronger than Superman.

Edit: Regardless, she'd be a quicker and heavy rushdown Superman but a subset of Superman nonetheless just as Batgirl would be a more rushdown Batman.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It will be funny if Raven or SF make it into the game, just to watch peoples reactions to them, and realize there nothing like how they were in that terrible anime ripoff cartoon.

Why doesn't Raven have Telekenesis?? Why is Starfire such a vapid whore with no personality??? Whats going on??

Comic book Raven would make a really cool FG character though, her powers are really unique.