What's new

Injustice - Boon Hints at the Next Female Character

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
It will be funny if Raven or SF make it into the game, just to watch peoples reactions to them, and realize there nothing like how they were in that terrible anime ripoff cartoon.

Why doesn't Raven have Telekenesis?? Why is Starfire such a vapid whore with no personality??? Whats going on??

Comic book Raven would make a really cool FG character though, her powers are really unique.

Ugh, the way they have Starfire.....it just ruined her character for me.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'll have to go back and check again, but isn't powergirl just supergirl in a different universe?

Supergirl stands out the most to me because she had her own live-action, big budget movie, even if that was awhile ago. That might be weak reasoning, but it gives her a sense of being more of a stand-alone character in my mind. I'd consider playing Supergirl. Power Girl is like a hotter version of Supergirl with a better costume and huge tracts of land. As a player, I really don't mind if Supergirl and Power Girl are just skin changes for Superman. As long as there is sufficient variety with other characters, it does not bother me if some are like that. If NRS came out with more MK9 costumes, I would buy them. I like that MK9 has some subtle differences in costumes too, like Cyrax/Cyblax, but even if there isn't, I like costumes. I'm one of those gamers that spends hours in a customizer.

I never cared for Batgirl or even Robin for that matter, with the exception of Carrie Kelley from Dark Knight Returns (haven't seen the movie). If the reason for not having Poison Ivy and other characters from Batman is to not have Injustice be too Batman heavy, I'd prefer not to squander that precious Batman quota on Batgirl. Sorry.

For what its worth, I'd much rather have both Supergirl and Poison Ivy than Batgirl. Can anyone else see Poison Ivy doing a move like Sonya's Kiss?

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
If they're going to have another female character from Bat's universe I'd rather see Poison Ivy than Batgirl.

I'm not sure if I ever even heard of Supergirl and Powergirl, so I'm indifferent regarding those two...

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If they're going to have another female character from Bat's universe I'd rather see Poison Ivy than Batgirl.

I'm not sure if I ever even heard of Supergirl and Powergirl, so I'm indifferent regarding those two...
Supergirl is just a female version of superman and power girl is an alternate universe version of supergirl. Lol

Powergirl, This game looks incredible, but it's already to "Batman" heavy. Their are a ton of great characters to pick from in the DC universe. My fingers are still crossed for Swampthing, and a playable Doomsday.

Really? guess I missed that, but then again, I haven't been much into te mainstream DC or Marvel universes in the past few years. But thanks for letting me know.

If you ask me, I think a perfect female character who should make it is Inque from the Batman Beyond comics. She would be different from all the character sand could represent something of a cool character concept.
Inque would be really cool!

I also always thought Livewire from Superman could be a really good choice (we need a lightning user).

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
People complaining about new 52 power girl cuz they can't see her boobs anymore.
I just googled her new costume, and oddly enough... the part that bugs me the most isn't the lack of a boob hole. (lol) ... it's the way her cape is now. I really like that one shoulder and sash style cape b/c it was so different from a lot of the hero's capes.

Yeah, I'm weird. w/e

EDIT: I also just tweeted boon about Poison Ivy. So I want another batman character... SUE ME. This tweets of mine never receive answers anyway. :(