What's new

Injustice Balance Suggestions

M2Dave

Zoning Master
m2dave you train with Master D. He was blowing me up for trying to divekick on him at UFGT. Why can you not do the same? He obviously knows how so just ask him. Im sorry that a few characters in a game can have a counter zoning tool. It happens.
I have no problems versus dive kicks. My character, albeit mid tier, has one of the best anti aerial tools in the game. I was referring to other characters. Besides, Deathstroke still does OK versus Black Adam.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I have no problems versus dive kicks. My character, albeit mid tier, has one of the best anti aerial tools in the game. I was referring to other characters. Besides, Deathstroke still does OK versus Black Adam.
Every character in the game can deal with divekick. You either A)go to the air with black adam and beat the divekick or B) Jump and make it whiff and whiff punish him. Blocking the divekick is honestly one of your worst options if you truly wanna deal with it.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Not to mention they just made wakeups the easiest thing in the world to do, you can literally spam the shit no timing necessary

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I'm assuming this is a balance thread not a nerf thread so.. here we go:

Superman: Breath is -2 now. 3 frames. END OF THE WORLD. Nahh, helping out some fools like Ares.
Trait recharge is a teensy bit longer.

Batman: I'd be willing to close the gap of his 223, if his bats recharged a tad slower.

Harley: Make her trait activation superman trait activation fast.

GA: Lower scaling on his ice arrow for more damage. Make his spin move do more chip and make it safe, but not positive on block.

DS: Buff his backdash slightly.

Lobo: B21 allows for easier combos instead of the bullshit way you get some off it now. B2U1 is faster, but not mix up fast. Make his shotgun hit mid normally, shotgun back hits overhead and shotgun low hits low.

Bane: Charge cancel!

Killer frost: daggers hit mid, ice spike hits low, able to do instant air daggers now, trait charges much much faster.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
How about nerf Deathstroke again. That'd be funny.
What is funny are these Black Adam players who have surpassed Smoke players as the biggest downplayers of the community. They fear the next patch/hotfix so much that they have started deceiving the community.

Black Adam is a top 5 character, and he is for certain reasons. Dive kick is one of them.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
What is funny are these Black Adam players who have surpassed Smoke players as the biggest downplayers of the community. They fear the next patch/hotfix so much that they have started deceiving the community.

Black Adam is a top 5 character, and he is for certain reasons. Dive kick is one of them.
Some1s gotta be top 5.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam

Black Adam is a top 5 character. and he is for certain reasons. Dive kick is one of them.

Ex divekick maybe. If that goes unchanged, who cares. If all his pokes leading into 50% is unchanged, hes fine.

No doubt, him getting his raw divekick nerfed would make some people portray him as Deathstroke 2.0 electric kanoloo but... they'd be wrong.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

not top 5

top 2-3

we fear nothing

prophets of false shall be spat upon and jeered by the community of the Mighty Adam.

the thing is, these characters are also brain dead. The superman change would at least force you to have an IQ higher than a squirrel's to use him. These are not just balance issues, they are neutral game issues. The lower characters involve more thinking to use. Remember, if you are thinking while using Supes, you're doing something wrong. Most BA characters don't care if DK would be combo punishable, bc they don't throw it out randomly. However some characters are just free to this style of play. Zone, DK, back dash.

KF's and Batgirl's vortexes are brain dead rinse repeat 50/50's

Aquamans's trait "nerf" was only .5 sec difference between uses and they should add another 2.5 secs. His trident rush still chips too much.

This is game is going to fail bc of how brain dead the good characters are and the lack if a strong neutral game and real footsies. I understand that Capcom games are overrated and heavily flawed, but they require a lot more thinking than this game, as does Tekken, MK, SC, KOF, VF, and DOA. Successful, long lasted games, usually have a deep neutral game and f2,3 breath shits on all hopes of a neutral game. Even if breath was negative, as long as he can back dash, he shits on hopes of a strong neutral game.

(No sarcasm I haven't tested) Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't Supes punish WW sweeps by dive punching?

Also, why did Chris G have to switch to Adam today?

(Using Reo and Tom Brady's tier chart) I believe all charcaters above the GL, WW, DS, SIN, GA, group should be brought down to their thinking level. Start the balancing there. This will change the lower characters and make some rise. Then after that buff the awful characters up.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I'm assuming this is a balance thread not a nerf thread so.. here we go:

Superman: Breath is -2 now. 3 frames. END OF THE WORLD. Nahh, helping out some fools like Ares.
Trait recharge is a teensy bit longer.

Batman: I'd be willing to close the gap of his 223, if his bats recharged a tad slower.

Harley: Make her trait activation superman trait activation fast.

GA: Lower scaling on his ice arrow for more damage. Make his spin move do more chip and make it safe, but not positive on block.

DS: Buff his backdash slightly.

Lobo: B21 allows for easier combos instead of the bullshit way you get some off it now. B2U1 is faster, but not mix up fast. Make his shotgun hit mid normally, shotgun back hits overhead and shotgun low hits low.

Bane: Charge cancel!

Killer frost: daggers hit mid, ice spike hits low, able to do instant air daggers now, trait charges much much faster.
I agree on Harley the most. BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
the thing is, these characters are also brain dead. The superman change would at least force you to have an IQ higher than a squirrel's to use him. These are not just balance issues, they are neutral game issues. The lower characters involve more thinking to use. Remember, if you are thinking while using Supes, you're doing something wrong. Most BA characters don't care if DK would be combo punishable, bc they don't throw it out randomly. However some characters are just free to this style of play. Zone, DK, back dash.

KF's and Batgirl's vortexes are brain dead rinse repeat 50/50's

Aquamans's trait "nerf" was only .5 sec difference between uses and they should add another 2.5 secs. His trident rush still chips too much.

This is game is going to fail bc of how brain dead the good characters are and the lack if a strong neutral game and real footsies. I understand that Capcom games are overrated and heavily flawed, but they require a lot more thinking than this game, as does Tekken, MK, SC, KOF, VF, and DOA. Successful, long lasted games, usually have a deep neutral game and f2,3 breath shits on all hopes of a neutral game. Even if breath was negative, as long as he can back dash, he shits on hopes of a strong neutral game.

(No sarcasm I haven't tested) Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't Supes punish WW sweeps by dive punching?

Also, why did Chris G have to switch to Adam today?

(Using Reo and Tom Brady's tier chart) I believe all charcaters above the GL, WW, DS, SIN, GA, group should be brought down to their thinking level. Start the balancing there. This will change the lower characters and make some rise. Then after that buff the awful characters up.
Superman can punish her sweep by diving for 8%. Something she can punish for 41.

If you think characters are braindead then you should pick them up vs competent players.

Chris Geezus switched to Adam because he's higher tier. It's called counterpicking, you should know considering you mention so many different fighting games in which all counterpicking occurs.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Sweet. Black Adam is the new smoke community? Wafflez you may now join us as the rightful heir to this character. If you do not accept then i will take over as the head of this entity. #BasedYellowShirt #TYBYS

Btw ive always said Black Adam is top 5 currently. Bats, Supes, Aqua, Frost, Adam. Others are coming in to challenge this though.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
We got wakeups fixed, now just add dashblock, make aa better, and make stuff punishable that should be punishable and we're good.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Sweet. Black Adam is the new smoke community? Wafflez you may now join us as the rightful heir to this character.

Btw ive always said Black Adam is top 5 currently. Bats, Supes, Aqua, Frost, Adam. Others are coming in to challenge this though.
@stb takeachance used to be a true Smoke about BA.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I understand that.

But these "normalizations" have not been consistent. For example, Superman receives insignificant damage reductions while Deathstroke's best move receives 10 more frames of recovery.
Deathstroke by design isn't meant to be a zoner that keeps people out, he's meant to be one that forces people to come in, in which case he has an overhead/low/throw/J3 mixup to push them right back out again.

Having low gun shots as they were could be argued to be against that style, I'm not fussed either way. But that is the sense behind it, I think.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
kh showtime knows best obviously, his way or the highway why dont you fools bow to his godlike knowledge???

heres a list of games showtime is famous for balancing in the past:

For Grundy..

Removing unclashable trait was a HUGE nerf. I've lost many a game because of this, working all that way in on zoner only to get sent full screen and chipped/timed out. Defense chain is only so good and if you are down on life it doesnt help. I think he needs something to make up for this.

Throw immune strings are also another huge factor into creating problems for all the grapplers.

Superman can punish her sweep by diving for 8%. Something she can punish for 41.

If you think characters are braindead then you should pick them up vs competent players.

Chris Geezus switched to Adam because he's higher tier. It's called counterpicking, you should know considering you mention so many different fighting games in which all counterpicking occurs.

when do people counterpick in these fighting games?.. it's rare. What have you been keeping up with? Some people have a 2nd pocket character to deal with their characters bad match ups, but even that is rare.

Poongko: Seth
Dieminion: guile
Chris G: Sakura
J Wong: Rufus
Ricky Ortiz: Rufus
Infiltration: Akuma when he's serious
Daigo: Ryu
Xian: Gen
Vaingief: Zangief

MK more than the rest
Marvel there is rarely counterpicking
Tekken is pretty much nonexistent
Rarely in DOA
VF5 gimme a break. Do you know how long it takes to lkearn one character?
KOF very rare

Also, picking them up vs competent players doesn't prove whether they are brain dead or not or improve the neutral game.

Which of the aforementioned games requires less thinking than Injustice? What characters are easier to use effectively than the top 6?
I'm not giving MK an excuse for it's tier disaster but at least Kabal was harder to use than a lot of characters.

I'm just speaking the truth. I'm not even trying to argue with you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Black Adam's divekick as a whole is CSZ's done 100% right. I wouldn't touch it whatsoever. They kept the concept of a terrible hitbox, but actually made the move good otherwise.

Exactly.

+frames in this game are good, very good. They should be. But unlike MK9, there are actual answers to being stuck against an opponent using stuff that's +frames for them.

CSZ dk was an overhead??

ex dk gave you 40%?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I would like my one and only "Balanced"-
Harley Quinn.

-Top 3 worst trait in game - utterly useless except for full screen (and can still be punished then as well) if trying to use it mid combo, after a combo, or anytime for that matter you get smashed worse than what the potential boon would be.. Even if you do happen to find a setup or situation to use it- it is completely random and again may hinder more than help.

- Only character to have a command dash (awesome!) this can only be canceled out by one move- her Tantrum Stance (ok)This Tantrum Stance has 3 options out of it (great), all three hit MID/LOW.. ALL 3...(WTF)... Not to mention the Command Dash, Tantrum Stance strike and follow ups can NOT be MB (WTF)..

- Her range pistols only do 4% damage on hit (many projectiles exceed this on block)..9% on hit w/MB..

- Has already suffered 2 nerfs (1 reported, 1 stealth)...

- Even with pistols in both hands has extremely short swinging normals, a very short throw range..

- slow overhead (25 su), no potential to overhead mid combo.. 1 string of F1,3 which the 3 hits OH, however the F1 hits high an is duckable/interruptible... Making it more gimmick/style then useable.

- Only "legit" pressure/mix-up frame trap was taken down to 0 on block rendering any possibilities of "good"pressure/mix-up options risky/negative or useless... If +10 on block like it was initially was to be believed okay, that seems extreme, how about bringing it down to +5 or +6.... But 0?

-A fully charged Pop Pop had a chance of misfiring and causing MAJOR disadvantage (only character in the game to have a jam/misfire/negative effect from a super move)

I understand she is a hybrid (Jack of all trades, master of none character), so not one thing should be stronger than any other. I understand her character is psychotic and a bit flakey/quirky so the misfire/random(useless) trait "fits" her character..but can we see some of this Injustice Balanced?

Batman is a jack of all trade character, he has a top trait and outstanding Rushdown due this perk..

Superman has good zoning capabilities as well as good pressure capabilities and can be played either way.. Also with a top perk..

I am not trying to bring top characters down, but can we at the bottom see some light first? Please? Anyone?

I am not screaming buff..Sure I have my wishes and dreams .. However this is not the time and place for that.. I am just a lowly peon informing people about a single character in a world that needs to be balanced....