What's new

Injustice Balance Suggestions

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm sorry whys that?
What are they going to do when he can just bust up their armor? I'm talking Bane, Lex, Grundy, DD.... big bodies who's NJ will get AA'd by f2.

I get what you're saying..... but not everyone has that option. Some characters are simply SOL. Maybe it was intended that way.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
What are they going to do when he can just bust up their armor? I'm talking Bane, Lex, Grundy, DD.... big bodies who's NJ will get AA'd by f2.

I get what you're saying..... but not everyone has that option. Some characters are simply SOL. Maybe it was intended that way.
Oh I had no idea his trait ate armor. Then yea they are shit out of luck. And knowing if half the battle.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Updated op with scorpions hellfire, shoukd be blockable even if its a low block, mb stays unblockable

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lol keep thinking that you obviously havnt played good a superman, hes nuetral game is brain dead

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
lol keep thinking you can balance the game after doing nothing but whining since it came out.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
the f2,3 loop isn't the problem ... I agree with you on that.

the problem is f2~trait f2,3 loop. All big characters options go out the window.
waste of trait no point in doing that, i can only see people who dont want to think use that tactic.......i dont think i have the ability to make a read if my opponent will mb b3 to get out so i will use my trait so if my opponent is stupid he will get comboed, and if their not stupid ill get soo much chippppp dmg

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
waste of trait no point in doing that, i can only see people who dont want to think use that tactic.......i dont think i have the ability to make a read if my opponent will mb b3 to get out so i will use my trait so if my opponent is stupid he will get comboed, and if their not stupid ill get soo much chippppp dmg

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy
in those MU's... not really thats a good long time of making someone block....and making them respect every option you have.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Wait, wait...
You start the topic saying to not nerf but contradicts himself immediately on the next line. Says to not nerf, but ends up clamoring so throughout the rest of the topic. If you want to balance the game so just buff the low tiers and leave the top tiers alone.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Here are some ideas for balancing Injustice . Not nerfing characters not banning ppl, BALANCING THE GAME

Superman- Make f2 a high and 3 from 223 faster. This will still grant him mixup option but not a brain dead nuetral game. If you stand block you eat the f23 breathe but dont fear it since you can crouch the next one. If your caught stand blocking you eat another f23. THAT SIMPLE

Aquaman - Reduce chip from trident rush. Since you failed at it the first time

Batgirl - She has a string she +30 on hit. Why the hell is she +30, i mean the meterless bola mixup is enough. Reduce it to +5 at most

Black adam - the obvious, dive kick needs to be punishable unless meter is used. His overhead launch is +3. and he has a 6 frame down 1 . Cmon i know nrs is smarter then this

Scorpion - His teleport recovery is ridiculous , the second he touches the ground hes safe. Not everyone in the cast has AA or Uppercut combos that will hit hard. A F'ing throw isnt enough to punish a tele at this calibur
Hellfire should be blockable, meter burn remains unblockable

Batman- MB batarangs need to not be +1000000 , slower recovery on getting one bat would be nice, thats all i see as a problem. All his other mixups are reactable and not hard to get around

Injustices life spam is hanging on by a thread. We see superman is every Grand finals and its not going to stop. Unless your using the top 5 characters your not winning a tournament. Its bullshit. If nrs is having this much trouble balancing then HIRE SOME JAPANESE PLAYERS. Theyll have this game fixed and ready in a night.

Thank you =)

That's all?No increased walk speed or less priority jump in attacks?Buff D2's maybe?How about the abundance of safe special moves?That they can just throw out whenever.Which gives certain characters free wake up attacks without consequence.What about OP interactables?If anything Id say you have to get the meta game straight before you start nerfing characters and let it be for the right reasons such as infinites or bugs and buff characters that actually NEED IT.(Ffs stop buffing KF already)For example DS got nerfed for no reason other then casual player complaints.If they want this to remain a tournament viable game imo they need to concentrate more on feedback from the tournament scene and stop listening to casuals who arent even trying to learn the game the right way.Oh Well, that's my 2 cents but I'm not considered a top player so who gives a sh*t about what I have to say....:rolleyes:

PND i2 Gaug3

in those MU's... not really thats a good long time of making someone block....and making them respect every option you have.

Now lets go back to the "matchups" in question

Grundy: Cant do anything against f2,3xxbreath ....... Fastest normal d2 has no range 8 frame start up not fast enough to stop the loop

DD: d1 is his best bet 7frame really good range can dial in earth shake or venom ....... a perfectly timed d1 will trade with a perfect loop

I only talked about the characters i know so Lex 6frame charge so he doesnt have to deal with the loop.

Now to some real shit.

Considering supes you can play him 3 different ways

Wiff: outspace your opponent and fuck them.
Retard: use the punishable 50/50, low -26 overhead -19
Semi retard: notice patterns and make reads and use them punishable options

cause really and truly supes isnt going to open up people

That's all?No increased walk speed or less priority jump in attacks?Buff D2's maybe?How about the abundance of safe special moves?That they can just throw out whenever.Which gives certain characters free wake up attacks without consequence.What about OP interactables?If anything Id say you have to get the meta game straight before you start nerfing characters and let it be for the right reasons such as infinites or bugs and buff characters that actually NEED IT.(Ffs stop buffing KF already)For example DS got nerfed for no reason other then casual player complaints.If they want this to remain a tournament viable game imo they need to concentrate more on feedback from the tournament scene and stop listening to casuals who arent even trying to learn the game the right way.Oh Well, that's my 2 cents but I'm not considered a top player so who gives a sh*t about what I have to say....:rolleyes:
I agree, that meta game should be the focus first bc ultimately this game will fail with it's lack of meta, nut i disagree with certain things.

Agree:
Walk / Dash/ jump speeds and movement options in general can change a lot more than people give credit

Interactables need longer cool rate on stages where they respawn. Watchtower drones should come from both sides. Shotgun needs to run out of ammo (Stryker), (Atlantis) pump out of water, (Ferris) missiles should run out. This or give them longer recovery.

Disagree:
MB b3 stuffs wake ups. In all game some special moves are safe. However this game has things where due to it's lack of faster longer ranged normals for every character the push back makes some specials unpunishable for too much of the cast. This needs to change.

I son't believe that every character needs anti airs... Every fighting game does not need this, but I think anti air special moves should have priority.
Bane/ Doomsday/ Lobo/ Supes air grab should have the same priority as Grundy's
WW/Flash/Cyborg/Sin uppercut should have true anti air properties.
Take a page from sfxt where if you are doing one of these moves while an opponent is jump attacking a portion of your body is invulnerable to air attacks.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I don't think nerfing is really the answer to balancing the game. You are just going to make people upset that play those characters and put that much time into the characters, just to get nerfed. There really isn't anything broken in the game right now (besides Scorpion) that is soooo great that it needs to be patched. In my opinion instead of nerfing characters, they need to just buff the bottom 10 characters, and not touch anyone else. Than everyone is happy.

Honestly these are the only nerfs that need to happen right now:

Aquaman: He can no longer use his trait while in hitstun

Scorpion: Teleport more punishable on block, and more recovery on whiff. Backflip special move needs to be like -5 instead of -1 and needs to have wayyyyyy more recovery on whiff. People can just spam that move to death right now and gain meter for free

PND i2 Gaug3

Aquaman: He can no longer use his trait while in hitstun

Scorpion: Teleport more punishable on block, and more recovery on whiff. Backflip special move needs to be like -5 instead of -1 and needs to have wayyyyyy more recovery on whiff. People can just spam that move to death right now and gain meter for free
So you want aquafish to not have a trait then cause that is the whole idea behind his trait.

that flip is the only special that he has that is safe on block but can be wiff punished so i dont see why you want to nerf that

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
So you want aquafish to not have a trait then cause that is the whole idea behind his trait.

that flip is the only special that he has that is safe on block but can be wiff punished so i dont see why you want to nerf that

No, Aquaman has to make a read that somebody is about to get him in a combo, and he has to use the trait before he gets comboed

PND i2 Gaug3

No, Aquaman has to make a read that somebody is about to get him in a combo, and he has to use the trait before he gets comboed

Why not just block if he makes the read then he just blocks....so his trait is going to be blocking?

If his trait is only useful outside of hitstun then you can only use his trait in blockstun, then the trait can only be used in the neutral game and right before he gets hit when he could be blocking?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Now lets go back to the "matchups" in question

Grundy: Cant do anything against f2,3xxbreath ....... Fastest normal d2 has no range 8 frame start up not fast enough to stop the loop

DD: d1 is his best bet 7frame really good range can dial in earth shake or venom ....... a perfectly timed d1 will trade with a perfect loop

I only talked about the characters i know so Lex 6frame charge so he doesnt have to deal with the loop.

Now to some real shit.

Considering supes you can play him 3 different ways

Wiff: outspace your opponent and fuck them.
Retard: use the punishable 50/50, low -26 overhead -19
Semi retard: notice patterns and make reads and use them punishable options

cause really and truly supes isnt going to open up people
Grundy can WC the loop.... which is where the f2~trait comes in