What's new

Injustice Balance Suggestions

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The ppl that are saying Adam is fine, play Adam of course they thinks he's not broke

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I don't use Black Adam.

I'm just not one of the people who already don't like the game asking for a bunch of balance changes because I don't know.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Cut the amount of damage interactibles and transitions do and thats really the only thing I want.

Emanuel

Noob
Here are some ideas for balancing Injustice . Not nerfing characters not banning ppl, BALANCING THE GAME

Superman- Make f2 a high and 3 from 223 faster. This will still grant him mixup option but not a brain dead nuetral game. If you stand block you eat the f23 breathe but dont fear it since you can crouch the next one. If your caught stand blocking you eat another f23. THAT SIMPLE

Aquaman - Reduce chip from trident rush. Since you failed at it the first time

Batgirl - She has a string she +30 on hit. Why the hell is she +30, i mean the meterless bola mixup is enough. Reduce it to +5 at most

Black adam - the obvious, dive kick needs to be punishable unless meter is used. His overhead launch is +3. and he has a 6 frame down 1 . Cmon i know nrs is smarter then this

Scorpion - His teleport recovery is ridiculous , the second he touches the ground hes safe. Not everyone in the cast has AA or Uppercut combos that will hit hard. A F'ing throw isnt enough to punish a tele at this calibur

Batman- MB batarangs need to not be +1000000 , slower recovery on getting one bat would be nice, thats all i see as a problem. All his other mixups are reactable and not hard to get around

Injustices life spam is hanging on by a thread. We see superman is every Grand finals and its not going to stop. Unless your using the top 5 characters your not winning a tournament. Its bullshit. If nrs is having this much trouble balancing then HIRE SOME JAPANESE PLAYERS. Theyll have this game fixed and ready in a night.

Thank you =)
I agree 100% Since when did CAPCOM have to keep patching Street Fighter.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
Sweet. Black Adam is the new smoke community? Wafflez you may now join us as the rightful heir to this character. If you do not accept then i will take over as the head of this entity. #BasedYellowShirt #TYBYS

Btw ive always said Black Adam is top 5 currently. Bats, Supes, Aqua, Frost, Adam. Others are coming in to challenge this though.
well, at least smoke was bad, BA players who downplay are on another level of evil

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
NERF HARLEY QUINN SHES TO OP!!!!! ARGHAFLARGAH!!
I agree. The last nerfs didn't cut it! I see her in so many top 8's... how many grand finals has she won? I think it was most of them... I mean the Injustice stats show that she is over-used online too. NERF QUINN!!!!!!! :p

SaJa

FH_FenriR
LBSH, we generally see the same cast in a top 8 tournament. It's mostly Superman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman and then come DD, sinestro. We can count it from before or right now if you wish, this is the same way that was mk9.

BA safe or not, hasn't the risk/reward of most of the cast and that's why he is too strong right now.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
LBSH, we generally see the same cast in a top 8 tournament. It's mostly Superman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman and then come DD, sinestro. We can count it from before or right now if you wish, this is the same way that was mk9.

BA safe or not, hasn't the risk/reward of most of the cast and that's why he is too strong right now.
What happened to Deathstroke? He got nerfed so bad he sucks now?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Batman - Trait needs to have a slight longer cool down, so Batarangs can't be abused as a straight up zoning tool, batman only really needs the trait for wiff punishing, most batman players I have seen fail to understand the game or know how to create anything for themselfs without having the trait do the work they should fundamentally.

B23 needs to be able to be dashed forward on block more easily. Quicker recovery on f2 on hit.

Raven - Needs a solid wake up, gets destroyed by almost the entire cast for this one reason, nothing stopped NRS from giving scorpion and bat girl wake ups through the teeth.

Green Lantern - Trait into lift on block should be interruptible, but trait into mini gun should not be able to be interrupted. It makes no sense as it is right now.

Scorpion - Hell fire needs to be blockable. That's it. The hell fire alone breaks injustice.

Black Adam - dive kick needs to leave BA with a proper dash back or block game from a blocked (safe) dive kick, not MB. There are answers for it yes, and blocking should be one of them.

Joker - Full trait should stay for the entire match. Simple, its very rare you land it, so it deserves a reward.

Green Arrow - Regular arrow damage slightly buffed - 3% perhaps.

Bane - Shouldn't take more damage after debuff. He already loses his own damage, that's enough.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Making Supermans F2 a high is such a terrible idea its insane.

Without F23 superman is nothing, no real zoning since its all backdashable, and no other strings that are any good.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Making Supermans F2 a high is such a terrible idea its insane.

Without F23 superman is nothing, no real zoning since its all backdashable, and no other strings that are any good.
Thats why I said to make the 3 from 223 faster, would give him better mixup opportunity

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Thats why I said to make the 3 from 223 faster, would give him better mixup opportunity

223 is a crap string as it is already, so making the 3 from it faster really wouldnt make a difference. You'd just turn Superman into Supershit. He currently has a specialty, a strong spacing game, make his F2 a high and what reason does anybody have to pick Superman over pretty much anybody else in the cast?

On top of that, there are already moves in the game that can compeltely avoid the F2 and remain un-whiff punishable by Superman. 223/22 low scoop, with your buff idea is a seriously shit idea, unsafe 5050 option, if you want 5050s why not pick KF or WW or even GA? Its not a better mix up opportunity than F23 breath gives as it is now anyway.

If you lose to a Superman player, you lose because you get outplayed fundamentally, he doesn't really have any proper bullshit. Him and WW are 2 clean characters in this game IMO.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
223 is a crap string as it is already, so making the 3 from it faster really wouldnt make a difference. You'd just turn Superman into Supershit. He currently has a specialty, a strong spacing game, make his F2 a high and what reason does anybody have to pick Superman over pretty much anybody else in the cast?

On top of that, there are already moves in the game that can compeltely avoid the F2 and remain un-whiff punishable by Superman. 223/22 low scoop, with your buff idea is a seriously shit idea, unsafe 5050 option, if you want 5050s why not pick KF or WW or even GA? Its not a better mix up opportunity than F23 breath gives as it is now anyway.

If you lose to a Superman player, you lose because you get outplayed fundamentally, he doesn't really have any proper bullshit. Him and WW are 2 clean characters in this game IMO.
Lol keep thinking that you obviously havnt played good a superman, hes nuetral game is brain dead

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit

I appreciate where you are coming from.. However I must disagree with you final paragraph.. WW.. Okay.. Supes.. Not clean.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Superman clean, what a joke

Let me put it to you this way...
Characters that can hug any upper corner and kind of hang out have a HUGE advantage in this game due to overall (not NO) just overall lack of punishment options.. See Hawkgirl.. If she catches the life lead on you.. And gets full screen.. Good luck trying to punish.. Now of course it can happen.... Say Harley's Cupcakes, DS upshot, Batman up batarang... And all they really have to worry about is an initial mace toss (at a kind of strange angle)..
Supes... If his jumping laser went cross screen like his back, forward ground laser.. He would be held in MUCH less favor... As it is with his air dash and air laser properties, it can make it very difficult to catch a runaway Supes.. His air lasers can be blocked, even his MB air lasers.. But the amount of chip it takes off plus the range it covers...the move is invaluable cheese when the match is on the line and health bars are running REAAAAAL low..that does not equal clean in my opinion.

Let me put it to you this way...
Characters that can hug any upper corner and kind of hang out have a HUGE advantage in this game due to overall (not NO) just overall lack of punishment options.. See Hawkgirl.. If she catches the life lead on you.. And gets full screen.. Good luck trying to punish.. Now of course it can happen.... Say Harley's Cupcakes, DS upshot, Batman up batarang... And all they really have to worry about is an initial mace toss (at a kind of strange angle)..
Supes... If his jumping laser went cross screen like his back, forward ground laser.. He would be held in MUCH less favor... As it is with his air dash and air laser properties, it can make it very difficult to catch a runaway Supes.. His air lasers can be blocked, even his MB air lasers.. But the amount of chip it takes off plus the range it covers...the move is invaluable cheese when the match is on the line and health bars are running REAAAAAL low..that does not equal clean in my opinion.
HG is actually not that bad to punish due to long recovery. Just stay full screen as soon as she throws low mace, which can't hit you full screen jump over and dash and you are right below her. Her DK is unsafe and everyone can jump attack her.

I used to main HG and then discovered she was ultimate trash. However, I still use her, but she can't win a tourney against good players. She is really only good against people who don't know the match up. If you get past her flight gimmick, her neutral game is nowhere to be found with the exception of d1. I believe she is bottom 5 just like Reo and Tom Brady do, and maybe even bottom 3. If you find how exploitable the holes are in her game... she is done.

Problems:
No chip damage.
She can't hit you from flight full screen, her zoning is overrated.
If you have an air attack you can usually get her out of the air easily.
Only 1 low string

Everyone over hypes her corner game bc this is the only time she can really take advantage of her 50/50 string (slow starting) and get 40% meterless damage.... yet most of the cast can do this and have way more corner pressure.

Flash: close to full screen just jump over low mace charge (on reaction) and do his flying uppercut. If works at all heights except max, but HG needs to be able to throw horizontal to counter jumps, so she won't be max height.

How to win with everyone:
If you can counter her this easily with flash imagine the majority of the cast. You actually want to be full screen against her early on and just whiff specials faster than she slowly throws maces to out gain her meter building. Jump over low Mace Throw, get damage to get the life lead and run full screen again. Once you force her to come to you... she's done bc of her terrible neutral game and lack of an air speed. Timing her out may be a boring way to win, but in a tourney... you are there to win.

If your recovery game is on point you can blow her up with 21 of the 26 characters.

Oh and bats just needs one trait bat, which he quickly gets, jump and release. Much better than finding angle to throw up batarangs.

PS you forgot to mention how Supes can delay MB on his air eye lasers, so once you block and try to dash... Boom... full screen again.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'd like to know if any of the top tier characters with good runaway would be as good without stage interactibles. I know those interactibles aren't why these characters are good and we know I dont like the damage these things do, but honestly so many of the interactibles knock you down and allow for zoners to stay out and add a TON of damage that otherwise wouldn't be possible to most zoning styles of play. I like tools that augment combo length or allow me to move around, but the ones that stop folks dead and do insane damage like tv's, air tanks, bombs, chandeliers, freeze pipes, and the hose in the corner of Atlantis dont enhance any aspect of your character...they simply replace it. Why not camp in a spot that gives you the equivalent of a hadouken worth as much as a combo on its own?

I'm seriously wondering how long it will be before some one blows up at a tourney on someone who just stays out with a zoner and using interactibles to stack on damage. I'm seeing more and more of this done in matches and its not a good thing. I'm honestly expecting interactibles to either get nerfed or banned at this rate because its starting to get Smash Bros level with how much they tip the balance of a match.