What's new

Injustice Balance Suggestions

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Here are some ideas for balancing Injustice . Not nerfing characters not banning ppl, BALANCING THE GAME

Superman- Make f2 a high and 3 from 223 faster. This will still grant him mixup option but not a brain dead nuetral game. If you stand block you eat the f23 breathe but dont fear it since you can crouch the next one. If your caught stand blocking you eat another f23. THAT SIMPLE

Aquaman - Reduce chip from trident rush. Since you failed at it the first time

Batgirl - She has a string she +30 on hit. Why the hell is she +30, i mean the meterless bola mixup is enough. Reduce it to +5 at most

Black adam - the obvious, dive kick needs to be punishable unless meter is used. His overhead launch is +3. and he has a 6 frame down 1 . Cmon i know nrs is smarter then this

Scorpion - His teleport recovery is ridiculous , the second he touches the ground hes safe. Not everyone in the cast has AA or Uppercut combos that will hit hard. A F'ing throw isnt enough to punish a tele at this calibur
Hellfire should be blockable, meter burn remains unblockable

Batman- MB batarangs need to not be +1000000 , slower recovery on getting one bat would be nice, thats all i see as a problem. All his other mixups are reactable and not hard to get around

Injustices life spam is hanging on by a thread. We see superman is every Grand finals and its not going to stop. Unless your using the top 5 characters your not winning a tournament. Its bullshit. If nrs is having this much trouble balancing then HIRE SOME JAPANESE PLAYERS. Theyll have this game fixed and ready in a night.

Thank you =)

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Black adam - the obvious, dive kick needs to be punishable unless meter is used. His overhead launch is +5. and he has a 6 frame down 1 . Cmon i know nrs is smarter then this
His overhead is +3 not 5. The only thing you get after is a d1.

Why does divekick need to be full combo punishable? It already gets blown up by having bad priority and gets killed by jump backs. It does 10% on hit and leaves him at a spaced +2 meaning he gets nothing on hit. I dont see why it needs to be full combo. The only thing making it better than like Cyber Subs Divekick is the MB version being so good.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Some of this misinformation is ridiculous. B23 of Adam's is +3. God forbid he actually has frametraps to open people up when he has no mixups.

I agree with the divekick up to the point of characters getting only a D1 to special punish except KF. Anything more is overkill.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker

Why does divekick need to be full combo punishable? It already gets blown up by having bad priority and gets killed by jump backs. It does 10% on hit and leaves him at a spaced +2 meaning he gets nothing on hit. I dont see why it needs to be full combo. The only thing making it better than like Cyber Subs Divekick is the MB version being so good.

Mm, I agree with this. I think the real issue is his backdash giving him an absurd escape after most proper divekicks. Perhaps a 20-40% reduction in its length would be the only thing I would do to him. He's tough but fair otherwise.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Switched to +3,which is still to good, your opponents has to respect d1 lighting grab which is safe. That's when all the mixups start coming into play

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

At least somebody here speaks some sense

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Overkill lol, most special attacks are - 15 or worse, he gets free jumps bc of a safe dive kick and a godlike back dash

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Switched to +3,which is still to good, your opponents has to respect d1 lighting grab which is safe. That's when all the mixups start coming into play

D1 lightning hands is interruptible by armor and does 2% chip. Pls. And what mixups? All his legit lightning mixups since its his only low are interruptible. Dont tell me he has legit mixusps. His divekick gets blown up by every air move in the game. Take time to find ways to get around it. Blocking it is not the answer. Even if you do block it all i can do if i even placed it well is backdash meaning i get out of your face.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

Or maybe you could backdash it instead of wanting it nerfed.

Fuck this community.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Injustices life spam is hanging on by a thread. We see superman is every Grand finals
Have you been watching the tournaments lately?

UFGT: Sinestro vs Green Arrow in grand finals.
WNF: Latest one was Grundy vs Batman/Joker, with the Grundy player (Tyrant) using Superman sporadically throughout the tournament (not grand finals).
NLBC: Superman lost this past week to Black Adam. Black Adam has won twice in a row. First win, Superman was nowhere to be found in Grand Finals.
BnB: Black Adam vs Hawkgirl (?!?!)/Green Lantern.
TotFC: Green Lantern vs Black Adam grand finals.

These are some of the past few tournaments as of late. Black Adam and Green Lantern have been more common than Superman in recent weeks.

I think you just hate Superman, dude lol.

In truth, the most of the changes you suggested aren't even necessary. More punishable divekick? Move is already stuffed by a bunch of air normals. Reduce chip on a move meant to do chip damage? Wat. Batgirl having something +30 is ridiculous? There are d1s that are +14 on hit. And some other dumb shit. At least in this game, getting hit means you aren't exactly retaliating anytime soon. +5? Weaksauce shit.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The only thing making it better than like Cyber Subs Divekick is the MB version being so good.
Black Adam's divekick as a whole is CSZ's done 100% right. I wouldn't touch it whatsoever. They kept the concept of a terrible hitbox, but actually made the move good otherwise.

Dont have to respect shit, just backdash. This isn't MK.
Exactly.

+frames in this game are good, very good. They should be. But unlike MK9, there are actual answers to being stuck against an opponent using stuff that's +frames for them.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Ight you guys have it your way, this game will and always be a Mario party game. One days your eyes will open

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Not everyone's backdash is good, and he can cloud punish backdash on reaction

Everybody has invincible backdash frames though, and BA's D1 is hardly a long reaching move.
Also, you're never gonna punish a backdash on reaction with black magic lol.

On top of that he cant cover both options, he cant whiff cancel a D1 into black magic, and if he started doing that it'd be blocked and punished.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Have you been watching the tournaments lately?

UFGT: Sinestro vs Green Arrow in grand finals.
WNF: Latest one was Grundy vs Batman/Joker, with the Grundy player (Tyrant) using Superman sporadically throughout the tournament (not grand finals).
NLBC: Superman lost this past week to Black Adam. Black Adam has won twice in a row. First win, Superman was nowhere to be found in Grand Finals.
BnB: Black Adam vs Hawkgirl (?!?!)/Green Lantern.
TotFC: Green Lantern vs Black Adam grand finals.

These are some of the past few tournaments as of late. Black Adam and Green Lantern have been more common than Superman in recent weeks.

I think you just hate Superman, dude lol.

In truth, the most of the changes you suggested aren't even necessary. More punishable divekick? Move is already stuffed by a bunch of air normals. Reduce chip on a move meant to do chip damage? Wat. Batgirl having something +30 is ridiculous? There are d1s that are +14 on hit. And some other dumb shit. At least in this game, getting hit means you aren't exactly retaliating anytime soon. +5? Weaksauce shit.
Lol ufgt didn't have any superman or black Adam players, didn't you just see what happened to Chris g once superman was in the equation