What's new

Injustice 2 Top 8 is set for CEO 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourself dude, most people understand d how zoning works, Batman's is just particularly boring. No one is booing Green arrow zoning cause it's actually fun to watch

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Get over yourself dude, most people understand d how zoning works, Batman's is just particularly boring. No one is booing Green arrow zoning cause it's actually fun to watch
No they really don't though, and maybe you don't either.

I guess you also missed the part where king lost. King's zoning netted zero damage. It was space control and meter build and that's it, and that's fighting games.

I wasn't even talking to you anyway, I've been looking at stream chat this whole time and felt like venting.

What me needing to get over myself has to do with anything, I have no idea, but apparently you took my post very personally.

I guess you also missed the part where king lost. King's zoning netted zero damage. It was space control and meter build and that's it, and that's fighting games.

I wasn't even talking to you anyway, I've been looking at stream chat this whole time and felt like venting.

What me needing to get over myself has to do with anything, I have no idea, but apparently you took my post very personally.
What does him losing have to do with it being more boring than watching paint dry?

What does it have to do with it being the only match I've seen at the entire event that was repeatedly booed regardless of game?

You're trying to pawn off people's boredome on a lack of understanding when the fact of the matter is batarang zoning is the most boring shit of all time.

And no no one is going to stop watching an otherwise relatively enjoyable game over one particular brand of boring.

P.s. as for getting over yourself that should have been obvious. The implication from your post is that people booing or frustrated by batarang zoning clearly only feel that way cause they bviously aren't on your intelectual level which makes them incapable of understanding zoning.

Which is why they hate it. As opposed to just, ya know, being boring as shit.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What does him losing have to do with it being more boring than watching paint dry?

What does it have to do with it being the only match I've seen at the entire event that was repeatedly booed regardless of game?

You're trying to pawn off people's boredome on a lack of understanding when the fact of the matter is batarang zoning is the most boring shit of all time.

And no no one is going to stop watching an otherwise relatively enjoyable game over one particular brand of boring.
Anyone booing the game over boring play is a little bitch. Shit's not cool.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter

Kings zoning netted him a ton of stray hits, and absolute gobs and gobs of meter for zero risk.

People who defend batman should be jailed!!!!!!!!!!

Zoidberg747

Booing is a part of any spectator sport, don't see the problem.
It's disrespectful to King and looks terrible from the outside. Inj1 people booing at EVO really hurt the game's numbers in the long run. If you want to bitch online then fine but booing is a chickenshit move.

I'm not saying it should be banned or anything, i'm just saying the people that do it are idiots.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
It's disrespectful to King and looks terrible from the outside. Inj1 people booing at EVO really hurt the game's numbers in the long run. If you want to bitch online then fine but booing is a chickenshit move.

I'm not saying it should be banned or anything, i'm just saying the people that do it are idiots.
Crowds are there to be entertained, they will boo what doesn't entertain them

don't blame the crowd, I woulda booed that shit too if I was there just like me and others booed the fuck outta smash top 8 at canada cup for running 2 hours over time.

Zoidberg747

Crowds are there to be entertained, they will boo what doesn't entertain them

don't blame the crowd, I woulda booed that shit too if I was there just like me and others booed the fuck outta smash top 8 at canada cup for running 2 hours over time.
That's an incredibly childish and entitled mentality.

Ride the Sand Worm

Atrocitus, Green Arrow, Brainiac, Black Manta
Huhh people in a crowd booing things they don't like?!??!

these FUCKING ENTITLED CHILDREN - zoidberg747
Just because some people don't like something does not mean shitting on what other people enjoy is right. It is pathetic. Those people are what wrong with the FGC. Catering to garbage is why street fighter 5 turned out the way it did.

In a genre where pop offs, fueds, and taunting reign supreme I'm surprised at the amount of respect people are demanding from spectators of all people.

Spectators booing has been part of spectated events since they became a thing. Concerts, plays, sports, etc all have had booing. It is what it is.

Asking people not to boo is like asking g the world to stop turning. It's been a thing for hundreds of years not gonna stop any time soon.

Zoidberg747

Huhh people in a crowd booing things they don't like?!??!

these FUCKING ENTITLED CHILDREN - zoidberg747
That's exactly what they are though. It's like a child crying because they're bored. Anyone booing someone (this applies to other sports too btw) is being an entitled little bitch. King doesn't get paid to entertain you, he gets paid to do his best and win. If I'm not entertained by a match then I just leave, I don't start throwing a tantrum.

People have every right to boo, and I have every right to say it's childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.