What's new

Injustice 2 Top 8 is set for CEO 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
If you look at early SFV the game was plagued with Nash and Chun so I don't see what your point is. I never said the game is balanced and have in fact said the opposite numerous times. But I do think people are overreacting on how easy it is to play these characters at the level these guys are playing at. There's a reason most of these players are consistently doing well.
im not knocking the players, but the balance. and you might want to check your facts on the release of these game's top 8s buddy cause youre def wrong lul. im seeing the same characters used between 6 players in inj 2 first top 8. for sfv it was 8 different characters completely not everyone has a pocket 2 same characters so idk what you are on about like at all bro

Nash wasnt even a top 5 character lul Infiltration only got results. Chun didnt win anything until late in the year because while she was the best in the game still wasnt braindead so people didnt bother unlike inj toptier characters

Last edited:
Reactions: JTC

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
If you look at early SFV the game was plagued with Nash and Chun so I don't see what your point is. I never said the game is balanced and have in fact said the opposite numerous times. But I do think people are overreacting on how easy it is to play these characters at the level these guys are playing at. There's a reason most of these players are consistently doing well.
Exactly. It's a brand new game that has flaws. It needs--and will--be adjusted. Seeing a small handful of characters emerge early is so typical across the board it barely warrants pointing out.

I want to see BA, Aquaman, Batman, Atrocitus, and possibly deadshot and superman get some changes to allow some other characters to emerge. And I think all reasonable people do.

(I don't know enough about superman pr deadshot to definitively say they need changes and/or what those are)

JTC

ABILITY TO FREEZE
Nash wasnt even in the radar until Infiltration showed up.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Haven't gotten to watch all of top 8 unfortunately, but I told y'all Slayer was making Grand Finals. Very very surprised at Whiteboi being in Grand Finals, need to watch the replay to see his matches.

Cashual

im not knocking the players, but the balance. and you might want to check your facts on the release of these game's top 8s buddy cause youre def wrong lul. im seeing the same characters used between 6 players in inj 2 first top 8. for sfv it was 8 different characters completely so idk what you ar on about like at all bro

Nash wasnt even a top 5 character lul Infiltration only got results. Chun didnt win anything until late in the year because while she was he best she wasnt braindead so people used other characters unlike inj toptier

Nash was universally viewed as fucked up good in season 1 and the early phase of sfv....what?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Nash was universally viewed as fucked up good in season 1 and the early phase of sfv....what?
um no the 1 person winning with him made people believe he was. that game didnt recieve balance changes until January and people universally stopped think nash was top 5 like in July 2016

i dont think anyone could say that about inj top 5 characters down the line lul

Cashual

Why is b123 plus? Lol. If that's plus, then trident rush chip HAS to be nerfed. Or something. Man I don't know, but aqua is so damn good it's wild.

Cashual

um no the 1 person winning with him made people believe he was. that game didnt recieve balance changes until January and people universally stopped think nash was top 5 like in July 2016

i dont think anyone could say that about inj top 5 characters down the line lul
Nash was considered to be top tier early in the game. Hindsight and revisionist history can alter current perceptions, but that's largely irrelevant. The nature of games and fighting games specifically is that one piece of tech or counter tech can fundamentally change the communal knowledge.

Many many people claimed deadshot was top1-3 for 2 weeks and that sentiment has already dissipated. So you're already wrong in your claim. The point is that people don't have a game and characters and MUs figured out right away.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Nash was considered to be top tier early in the game. Hindsight and revisionist history can alter current perceptions, but that's largely irrelevant. The nature of games and fighting games specifically is that one piece of tech or counter tech can fundamentally change the communal knowledge.

Many many people claimed deadshot was top1-3 for 2 weeks and that sentiment has already dissipated. So you're already wrong in your claim. The point is that people don't have a game and characters and MUs figured out right away.
lul theres nothing revisionist about once believeing a character is the best in the game for a few months and then not as strong for the majority of season 1's life. he wasnt top 5 and just because he gave that impression for a small time doesnt make it ever actually true

saying not top 5 doesnt = trash. not even the the point since zoodberg seems to believe everyone just played nash and chun because one time he saw evo had literally evo champions and decades old sfv veterans placing with these 2 characters (less than the inj 2 top 8 we're currently watching now btw lul) which is obviously comparable to this inj 2 meta of 50 pools black adams and aquamans or somethig lul

right obviously lul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.