What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Actually, I'd say the opposite. If he was the same, not much sense in keeping his gameplay a secret for this long. I think both him and GA will be drastically different from their INJ1 counterparts.

Also, if this leaked list is true and the number of character slots on the website are true...then there's still 7 characters + the 9 DLC that we don't know about. Am I doing my math right?
I'm not saying you're completely wrong but drastically is such a strong word. I just don't see a complete change overhauled happening for Flash and Green Lantern when people are expecting to see more out of the new characters.
They will most likely get a few added effects for specific attacks like aquaman, batman, catwoman, wonderwoman, and superman did but they both will still be like inj1 counterpart.
Also don't expect NRS to make a reveal trailer for every character in main roster.

If "the list" is correct (which it most certainly looks that way) we're looking at 7 non DLC ladies. I'm happy for the folks that wanted more females in but coming from a guy that never really plays female characters I'm like.... meh. Dick for DLC!! Dick for DLC!! Dick Grayson that is :)

Last edited:
So if Mr.Freeze ends up being a premier skin for Captain Cold, and counting GL and Darkseid, we have 30 characters on the main roster right?

I know they are going with a whole bad girl thing but it feels weird calling women well into their 30s - 50s "girls".

Now Supergirl is a girl, she's like what? 18? She barely legal.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I'm not saying you're completely wrong but drastically is such a strong word. I just don't see a complete change overhauled happening for Flash and Green Lantern when people are expecting to see more out of the new characters.
They will most likely get a few added effects for specific attacks like aquaman, batman, catwoman, wonderwoman, and superman did but they both will still be like inj1 counterpart.
Also don't expect NRS to make a reveal trailer for every character in main roster.
I say that only because their designs didn't exactly work in INJ1. Flash was garbage in the beginning, and then continuously buffed until he was hella unfair. Bane as well. And Arrow's design had problems from beginning to end. Makes more sense to re-vamp them like they did Wonder Woman as opposed to try and balance them all over again.

And Boon loves Flash. lol

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
People forget that the leaker said he didn't know all the characters either...

But I can't wait to see Cyborg, Dr. Fate, Firestorm and Scarecrow!!

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
People forget that the leaker said he didn't know all the characters either...

But I can't wait to see Cyborg, Dr. Fate, Firestorm and Scarecrow!!
...i have a qualm. Do we really need to call people who leak info "leakers"? It just sounds...wrong...like...makes me feel unclean.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Posion Ivy, someone was too excited :DOGE I gotcha Storms lol

Didn't like this trailer as much as the Swamp Thing one myself, there's been too much Canary already. I still need to see more gameplay of her but I'm less interested in Ivy after this trailer. Hopefully there's more coming soon.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Posion Ivy, someone was too excited :DOGE I gotcha Storms lol

Didn't like this trailer as much as the Swamp Thing one myself, there's been too much Canary already. I still need to see more gameplay of her but I'm less interested in Ivy after this trailer. Hopefully there's more coming soon.
Can we get 13 Minutes of Swamp Thing like we did with Canary? I need more Swamp Thing.

I'm in love with Ivy, they did her justice! And I'm really thankful that there was a braid behind that mom hair look on the render lol, but honestly her super looks like it's on par with Aquaman's on the cool scale! And I'm so glad her VA is Tasia, she does a great seductress voice, perfect Ivy VA. Cheetah looked interesting I like that she's feral and her gear is tattered cloth pieces and I have a feeling her shaders are definitely gonna be skin changes probably a tiger, leopard, lion etc. couldn't really tell gameplay for Catwoman though I didn't really use Catwoman in the first Injustice so I'm not sure if most of her moves are the same or not. I'm hoping we get 13 minutes of gameplay for Ivy next though because I really want to see her combos and how she plays completely since I'm hoping she will be my main! Also sad all the females have been revealed already though for the game, stupid leak :/ but, I have Ivy and that's all I really need<3

Mulder

King of Heroes
I'm glad the two boring characters are out of the way. Joker, Scarecrow, Dr.Fate leeeet's goooo