What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just minutes ago, NetherRealm Studios dropped a short trailer showcasing four now confirmed female character to be in Injustice 2. The girls include Black Canary (already revealed), Cheetah, Catwoman and Poison Ivy (already revealed).

With this being a shorter trailer and featuring so many characters, we don't get the full-on showing of moves for each character. For example, there is a glimpse of two of Poison Ivy's specials, one of which is her Super where she calls upon a plant to possibly eat her opponent. Nevertheless, check it out!

PRESS RELEASE:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today unveiled a brand new Injustice 2 trailer celebrating some of the DC Universe’s most iconic female Super Heroes and Super-Villains. The action-packed trailer reveals Cheetah and Catwoman, along with a first look at Poison Ivy gameplay. Players can witness these fan favorite characters duke it out with the likes of Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Batman, Swamp Thing and other Injustice 2 powerhouses – proving that each these formidable ladies is a force to be reckoned with.

Also, in case you missed it, Swamp Thing was just revealed yesterday with a very justifying full reveal trailer. See that here!

Concerning the rumored "leak list"...
Back in December a supposed full roster of Injustice 2's characters was leaked. The sad part is that so far, it's been 100% accurate:

Remaining Leaked Characters:
  1. The Joker
  2. Catwoman - REVEALED TODAY
  3. Scarecrow
  4. Mr. Freeze
  5. Doctor Fate - BEEN SUPPOSED SINCE INJ2 SHIRTS w/ HIS HELMET
  6. Green Arrow
  7. Black Canary - REVEALED
  8. Firestorm
  9. Cyborg
  10. Swamp Thing - REVEALED
  11. Black Adam
  12. Cheetah - REVEALED TODAY
  13. Captain Cold
So, as you can see, there are 11 characters on the Leak list to be revealed yet. We shall see as time goes on if this leak was true.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
First time seeing Cheetah. The rest are known from Arrow and Batman.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Man, you're fast. I just came here after watching the trailer, haha. And it was awesome.

SZSR

Noob
Wow didn't expect all this.

Who is the dude behind Harley and Catwoman at 0:35?

EDIT: He's called Shaman Gorilla, just a generic Gorilla Grodd lackey confirmed from mobile game.

Last edited:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Not to be a downer but there's too many similar characters atm. Supes and supergirl, catwoman and cheetah, Ivy and Swamp. I get that they're gonna be varied gameplay-wise but it's just a bit "meh" to have such similar styles/powers as seperate slots when there's so many unique/different characters to choose from.
Oh well they're in so whatevs, hopefully they're fun.

Aside from that I wish more Ivy footage was shown. Matter of fact all of them didn't show much gameplay, but I guess that's the point as it's more of a teaser than a gameplay showing.
Catwoman looks even worse than Injustice 1 though lmao, didn't know that was even possible.