What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Ivy's hot. Only one of these I'm not interested in is Cheetah. She look like she'll scratch your dick off.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Ivybae main confirmed. She looks mmmmm mmmm good.

I'm liking the character designs in I2 overall. Female faces look so much better

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Don't really care for Cheetah, not planning on using her.

Love Catwoman and Canary as characters in the DC universe, don't plan on using either though cuz I don't like their move sets.

Ivy maybe though she looks fantastic.

KRYS9984

Noob
I hope the super is called Audrey II
Yes, I was just about to mention that.

Since we sometimes name things in NRS games (such as Zod's trait, Quan Chi's bat, etc...), I think it would be fair to name Poison Ivy's plant slave (such as Audrey II or simply Audrey).

Poison Ivy community, what do you think? Do you accept Audrey as your super?

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm convinced this is a coding error and instead of taking away one of the locked slots, it's adding them. It's been doing that since Ivy, Bane, Brainiac, and Robin were added to the site.
They did say this game would have the largest roster.

Kokoko

Somehow
I'm convinced this is a coding error and instead of taking away one of the locked slots, it's adding them. It's been doing that since Ivy, Bane, Brainiac, and Robin were added to the site.
Or maybe they just added empty slots for the future DLC characters. They changed this list a few days ago, but didn't remove anything. And 38 slots with DLC characters mean that a leaked roster is real.

SZSR

Noob
Or maybe they just added empty slots for the future DLC characters. They changed this list a few days ago, but didn't remove anything. And 38 slots with DLC characters mean that a leaked roster is real.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I keep counting 35 characters on the Injustice site.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
That's fair, I just personally don't find her very interesting. She's a jewel thief that dresses as a cat, it's hard to imagine her taking down Atrocitus or Superman even with a green pill.
Yeah... I felt the same about Harley Quinn fighting Superman (or any of those numerous outrageously imbalanced matches, really). But somehow they made it work. Harley ended up being one of my favorites to play, alongside Aquaman (who was also surprisingly awesome).

Really hyped for this game!