What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Inb4 Cheetah has Kabal specials with Nomad Dash cancels and becomes top tier and turns out to be actually just a skin for Kabal and they remove her and just put in Kabal.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Supes and Supergirl are the only ones I can agree with.

Just because Cheetah and Catwoman both have cat personas doesn't mean they are similar. Cheetah has super human strength, agility, naturally occurring fangs and claws, faster than Wonder Woman. Catwoman has a whip is really agile and has fake claws.

Swamp Thing can duplicate himself, form entire trees, and he himself can become extensions of planet life because he is a plant, himself. Poison Ivy commands vines and other flora to obey her command. He IS the Green, she can largely CONTROL the Green. Two drastically different.

Opposed to seeing cat-cat and plant-plant...look at it a little more openly.

It's like saying Batman and Batgirl were the exact same in IGAU or Green Lantern and Sinestro strong since they both had power rings.

Or like SZSR said, Shazam and Black Adam get their powers the EXACTLY same way...played drastically differently.
I did mention that I'm aware that they won't play the same and will be varied gameplay-wise, this is obvious from how Supes and Supergirl are so different.
I get that they can have the same "powers" but very different movesets such as the Lanterns, Kyo/Iori/Ash in KoF, X-23/Wolverine and Hulk/She-Hulk in marvel. Having same/similar base powers is not new.
My complaint is that they there are better options such as Plastic man, Beast boy etc etc where they can exibit more uniqueness and potential for new ideas as opposed to "Tree character with tree clones and Trees with tits".

The Shazam/BA example is exactly my point, the way I see it they brainstormed lightning based moves and Adam got all the cool shit, Shazam ended up being a (imo) shitty bland design where they didn't know what to give him and were like "Well Adam got all our best ideas, high and low grabs with stubby normals it is, oh and give him a stupid trait that buffs his punches where all his good strings are kicks. Perfect. SHAZAM".
I hope they completely redesign him if he does come back or go with him being a premium skin for Adam.

Batman/Batgirl is also a similar case, honestly Batgirl is what I expected Batman to be like, hella gatgets and all sorts of cool stuff and interesting moves yet Batman was surprisingly bland and uninspired. Straight and up grapple, straight and up batarang....... It still bugs me that he kept his garbage ass moveset. Yes it "works" coz of his stupid ass jump 2 and braindead trait but it's still lame and not what fuckin Batman should be.

It makes them split moves that could've been in 1 character as a whole or go out of their way to add shit like Supergirl's teleport to make them more "varied".
Soon we'll have Darkseid too who'll shoot teleporting lasers from the other side of the screen and have breath as a b3. Fuck me...

Either way I'm over it at this point as we have all the cats and kryptonians and plants in the game and that won't change so I'll just stay hopeful that they'll each have their own unique traits and styles to make them worthwhile.

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
I did mention that I'm aware that they won't play the same and will be varied gameplay-wise, this is obvious from how Supes and Supergirl are so different.
I get that they can have the same "powers" but very different movesets such as the Lanterns, Kyo/Iori/Ash in KoF, X-23/Wolverine and Hulk/She-Hulk in marvel. Having same/similar base powers is not new.
My complaint is that they there are better options such as Plastic man, Beast boy etc etc where they can exibit more uniqueness and potential for new ideas as opposed to "Tree character with tree clones and Trees with tits".

The Shazam/BA example is exactly my point, the way I see it they brainstormed lightning based moves and Adam got all the cool shit, Shazam ended up being a (imo) shitty bland design where they didn't know what to give him and were like "Well Adam got all our best ideas, high and low grabs with stubby normals it is, oh and give him a stupid trait that buffs his punches where all his good strings are kicks. Perfect. SHAZAM".
I hope they completely redesign him if he does come back or go with him being a premium skin for Adam.

Batman/Batgirl is also a similar case, honestly Batgirl is what I expected Batman to be like, hella gatgets and all sorts of cool stuff and interesting moves yet Batman was surprisingly bland and uninspired. Straight and up grapple, straight and up batarang....... It still bugs me that he kept his garbage ass moveset. Yes it "works" coz of his stupid ass jump 2 and braindead trait but it's still lame and not what fuckin Batman should be.

It makes them split moves that could've been in 1 character as a whole or go out of their way to add shit like Supergirl's teleport to make them more "varied".
Soon we'll have Darkseid too who'll shoot teleporting lasers from the other side of the screen and have breath as a b3. Fuck me...

Either way I'm over it at this point as we have all the cats and kryptonians and plants in the game and that won't change so I'll just stay hopeful that they'll each have their own unique traits and styles to make them worthwhile.
Doesn't seem like you are "over it" since you launched this ridiculous diatribe.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You

You know 9/10 when someone only gives 2-3 examples and ends with "etc etc" they just ran out of examples ;)

Lokheit

Noob
Poison Ivy looks amazing and I have been calling the use of giant flower buds for some time :p Hope we get some more specific footage to see all of her powers (and they've shown a dropped combo... on a reveal trailer... smh...).

Also... did anyone notice that Harley Quinn is handcuffed? It seems like she's a prisioner of the society there and Catwoman is leading them through that jungle, but her winking might be that she's a double agent and is going to help her siren mate?

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
2 more cats? along with atrocitus trait thats 3 fucking cats in this game....i hate cats

that ivy move where shes punching the face looks cool but not much to take from the vid for her
Take that back!! Cats are wonderful creatures ! :p My ancestors had a warrior class based off a cat (well a jaguar but still!)

I'm so glad Cheetah is in this game! She looks awesome!

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Well finally the internets ravenous demand for cheetah has been answered

you guys were all pulling hard for cheetah right!!!???
I'm actually glad a Wonder Woman villain is in this game! Besides more than half the roster would be Batman and Superman related characters if NRS listened to fanboys ;)

I'm still salty that killer frost most likely won't make it but after seeing poison ivy... All Nrs need to do is give her a sick mix up game with good zoning, a advancing move that's minus 4 on block
and I think I'll manage.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
What's so exciting about Cheetah? Her scratching, biting, and run fast special moves? lul zzzzz