What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
This is kinda disappointing only in the fact that I feel this confirms the list meaning Joker is gonna be in. I can only hope Mr. Freeze is a costume for Cold.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
You can tell these are early character models b8t they all look freaking amazing. Also the leaked list is proving to he true again!

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
Was thinking about the Ivy/Catwoman dialogue and it could be hinting that Catwoman dies or is thought to have died in Story mode? Im probably thinking too much into it.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Their is no need to show him off when hes most likely the same as his inj1 counterpart but with different frames on his attacks.

Catwoman got a new super tho.
Actually, I'd say the opposite. If he was the same, not much sense in keeping his gameplay a secret for this long. I think both him and GA will be drastically different from their INJ1 counterparts.

Also, if this leaked list is true and the number of character slots on the website are true...then there's still 7 characters + the 9 DLC that we don't know about. Am I doing my math right?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Again, I am convinced that a lot of you guys have never played any other fighters. Never heard of Ken and Ryu? Nina and Anna?Jin and Ragna? Shit, even Black Adam and Shazam played COMPLETELY different. Comparing Cheetah to Catwoman and saying they have the same moveset?? You guys do realize Cheetah is an AMAZON and catwoman is human, right? No way are they going to have the same moveset. Cheetah doesn't even have a whip lmao

On that note, I'm very relieved to FINALLY see some Ivy gameplay. She looks bomb af. Cheetah looks awesome too. Can't wait to play them

So at this point, it's looking likely that the leak is real. In which case I'm stoked as fuck for Scarecrow and Senor Freeze.

Last edited: