What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun

trufenix

bye felicia
This makes me curious about Deadshot. Is he actually capable of hand to hand combat? Because from my understanding, he relies mainly on firearms and wouldn't last very long in an actual hand to hand fight. I mean, in the Arkham games he appears in, the encounters you have involve sneaking around him and using stealth tactics to take him down.
His specialty is sniping, but he's been a merc forever. Presumably he had to learn how to throw a punch or two.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I think Circe has decently high DLC chances. WB is gonna be really Wonder Woman heavy this summer due to the movie.
I wish, but you KNOW 9 DLC characters from NRS means 3 women max, possibly 2. I'd put Starfire and Mera and Batgirl-or-Huntress way higher on the likely list than Circe or any other villainess really.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I wish, but you KNOW 9 DLC characters from NRS means 3 women max, possibly 2. I'd put Starfire and Mera and Batgirl-or-Huntress way higher on the likely list than Circe or any other villainess really.
There's going to be more than 2 female DLC characters. Right now there's only 7 females which is less than IJ1 had at the end of the games life. Pretty sure ed said there's going to be MORE female power not less than IJ1..

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
There's going to be more than 2 female DLC characters. Right now there's only 7 females which is less than IJ1 had at the end of the games life. Pretty sure ed said there's going to be MORE female power not less than IJ1..
I don't trust Ed lol

The leak list doesn't have any more females at all. If it's complete, that's it for launch. I expect 3 females tops in 9 DLC characters, because NRS is stingy with them.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I don't trust Ed lol

The leak list doesn't have any more females at all. If it's complete, that's it for launch. I expect 3 females tops in 9 DLC characters, because NRS is stingy with them.
Oh definitely I don't trust him either lol. But ya I think it'll be Starfire,Raven,& A Villain . Maybe killer Frost or someone super unexpected like lady shiva/talia ah gul

That's why it should have been Circe, slick.
Actually, it's the opposite, since the Society is obviously a big part of the Story. So Cheetah fits better than Circe in this case.

So try again. At best, Circe would be DLC, since she has no involvement in the story .

You need to be a little more objective .

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Actually, it's the opposite, since the Society is obviously a big part of the Story. So Cheetah fits better than Circe in this case.

So try again. At best, Circe would be DLC, since she has no involvement in the story .

You need to be a little more objective .
I don't wanna.