What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

Well I wasn't going to say anything. But since we got a trailer for IVY who was already revealed . Can I get one for Bane?

trufenix

bye felicia
Serious question though: did anyone actually want Cheetah? Not hating, I'm happy she's in there but I don't think I ever saw someone asking for her. Anyone?
at least a couple people who work at NRS, apparently. People discount that nrs has a say in all this too.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
at least a couple people who work at NRS, apparently. People discount that nrs has a say in all this too.
Seems like they're really leaning heavy on Alex Ross' 'Justice', which was a sort of serious homage to the Super Friends and the Legion of Doom. Only LoD villains we're missing is Lex, Black Manta, and Grundy. In other versions, the Legion is commonly referred to as the Secret Society. On the heroes side we'd only need Martian Manhunter, I think. In the final battle of 'Justice', all the heroes and villains gear up in these suits very akin to the gear in this game, too.

Tl;dr Inj2 seems to be going off 'Justice' which included Cheetah as a member of the Legion of Doom.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Something's off about Catwoman's face to me. It's the eyes. Hope Ivy can gear for her Arkham City look.

Only leak list character I'm still really hyped for is Scarecrow. Hope his trait lets him swap between zoning options using different toxins. It seems likely he'll also have something like how Jason screws with the other player's inputs, even though I hate that mechanic.