What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Wow! Was not expecting 3 more characters shown a day after the last reveal trailer. Who was the dude in the skull mask beside Grodd in that trailer though? Bane alt maybe?

EDIT: NM. Looks like both skull dude and the other guy are both random apes. Gorilla city is go folks.

WATCHD0G

Noob
at this point, I just want Bane's game play to come out. I'm so hyped for that character right now. him and swamp thing are the mains. the rest of the game looks great so that's a bonus

I just hope we don't have some repeating mistakes from MKX

I'm no die-hard fan but I was under the impression Ivy wasn't really a fighter. Does anyone know where she might fall in the spectrum of wet noodle to bruce lee in terms of fighting ability?

sranc

creep
I'm no die-hard fan but I was under the impression Ivy wasn't really a fighter. Does anyone know where she might fall in the spectrum of wet noodle to bruce lee in terms of fighting ability?
I can't think of a single instance where she even threw a punch, she's always catching people with vines or some kind of plant derived weapons.

Edit: I stand corrected

I can't think of a single instance where she even threw a punch, she's always catching people with vines or some kind of plant derived weapons.

Edit: I stand corrected
Who knew? I remember in batman animated series of the 90s she had a little crossbow on her wrist. I don't know if that was faithful to the comics but I thought it suited her well. Somehow I don't like the look of her fighting hand to hand.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
She got a speed up from Zoom & her powers are magic so Supes has no extra protection against her from his powers.

Man it's like whoever designed Cheetah in IGAU2 was afraid of being a furry & designed well that.
That's kind of what I mean though lol. "LET'S GIVE HER ONE OF THE FLASH'S VILLAINS POWERS!" She's so bland that she needs to be given an interesting power. Idk, I'm not that mad about it, I just personally feel like she's lame.

If you look closely in the trailer she's not actually doing any punches the man eater plants on her back wrap around her arms and strike at the opponent. She might only use her legs physically to attack.

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
Since these characters are revealed does that mean they are officially apart of the roster? How do we know that some of the characters aren't going to be just in the story mode?

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm kinda digging cheetah and poison ivy. They look super nice and having 2 new characters to never before used sounds more appealing then old ones.

Especially cheetah who I could see getting slept on just because of that.

Characters like them always turn out to be hidden gems down the road.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
It should have been Circe
Circe would be really cool. especially if they got Michelle Forbes to voice her like in DCUO. Tons of outfit designs for her too.

Im cool with Cheetah though.

I have to say. the Catwoman face is TERRIBLE. not pretty at all. its very out of character for her to have that that wide of a jaw-line.

KCJ506

Noob

This makes me curious about Deadshot. Is he actually capable of hand to hand combat? Because from my understanding, he relies mainly on firearms and wouldn't last very long in an actual hand to hand fight. I mean, in the Arkham games he appears in, the encounters you have involve sneaking around him and using stealth tactics to take him down.

That's kind of what I mean though lol. "LET'S GIVE HER ONE OF THE FLASH'S VILLAINS POWERS!" She's so bland that she needs to be given an interesting power. Idk, I'm not that mad about it, I just personally feel like she's lame.
Well you're wrong, since She's a badass and they didn't "give her one of the flash's villains powers" or whatever nonsense you just said.

All her abilities are her own .

It should have been Circe
Not really slick. Since Cheetah has been a member of the Society of Supervillains and Circe hasn't. Circe wouldn't join such a team or follow anyone's orders.

Besides, Cheetah is Diana's arch foe .

No way she's fast enough to clip the flash or strong enough to bite through Superman's skin.
Well, she is and she can, deal with it. It's canon and Cheetah's powers are magic base, so of course she can harm Superman.

You also forget that Cheetah can go toe to toe with Wonder Woman, who's obviously not weak.

Cheetah is also stronger than Bane and has overpowered him, like the time she fought the Secret Six.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Cheetah? But no Starfire? come on man. Glad to see Cheetah. She has been anything big since the Super Friends. People don't get how much of a legend she is. She is an OG.