What's new

Injustice 2 Patch 1.08 Details (September Update)

It would be nice if we could sell gear in the Brother Eye Vault instead of having to back out and go to the Customize Chatacter screen to do it. It's quite inconvenient and monotonous.

Edit: corrected what I originally said to what I actually meant. My apologies for the confusion. Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
It would be nice if we could sell gear at the Customize Character screen instead of having to back out and go to the Brother Eye Vault to do it. It's quite inconvenient and monotonous.
Everything is a work in progress. I'm sure they're already working on it but one step at a time.

Unless you're Starfire or Sub-Zero this was not a balance patch. Plenty of good stuff in here though. Also, can someone explain to me what it means when damage is increased or decreased by 1 or 2. Like, what does that mean, does it literally mean that if something did 12 damage it now does 13 or is it like if something does 100 damage it now does 110?

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It would be nice if we could sell gear at the Customize Character screen instead of having to back out and go to the Brother Eye Vault to do it. It's quite inconvenient and monotonous.
hit R1/RB to go to the characters inventory in the customize menu before or after selecting a character to sell etc, thats always been there

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
hit R1/RB to go to the characters inventory in the customize menu before or after selecting a character to sell etc, thats always been there
I noticed the clash bug hasn't been fixed yet, will that be coming in the next patch?

If you don't already know I'm referring to how when 1250 health characters win a clash by two bars, they only receive 250 health back instead of the 312/313 they should be receiving.

D. R.

Noob
NRS: "We nerfed Starfire, she was too good."
Community: "Uhhh, ok? What about nerfing Deadshot spam? Batman's j2? Captain Cold's fast recovery on trait(2)? Supergirl's overall safety? Buffing the weaker d2s?"
NRS: "We fixed Sub Zero!"
Community: "Ok, but what about..."
NRS: "We're happy with the game's balance."
Community: "Yeah, but..."
Community: "Oh, ok..."
Me: "But where is the Swamp Thing Air Dash?"
Me: "He needs serious help to be viab-"
NRS: "Here's some shaders." *Leaves*
Me: **Holds back insurmountable rage** "Thaaanks..."

Yeah, that was my mistake. I meant to say it would be nice to be able sell gear at the Brother Eye Vault instead of just only at the Customize Character screen.

Last edited:

Slymind

Noob
It's almost as if this wasn't meant as a balance patch but was more for bug fixes(!) :eek:

Seriously, at this point people should be able to tell them apart;

Balance patch is to be tied to a stream, also, we already saw Swamp's new air dash which already hints at new gameplay stuff coming in the future. This is a bug fix patch.