What's new

Injustice 2 Patch 1.08 Details (September Update)

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
I just want to thank NRS, ranked is so freaking great. I know we ask for ALOT of shit, but I wonder if it's possible to make a cap for stuttering latency. It wouldnt be something extreme like 100, but 150+ in ranked should disqualify the offender.

If you won't force wired please look into this, the system is so close to perfect now. This is coming from an experience I had today, one I'm not proud of lol... sent my first hate mail and kept it clean, but from match one real shit latency was 400+ the whole time. I wanted to fucking kill myself playing this set. I'm wired and normally have about 30 MS....

If you are know longer afraid to divide the online community, please consider doing it one more time. Not to sound like and elitist, but Ranked is for the people who want the cleanest matchz!!!! in this sexy ass netcode!!!! Force wired <(A dream not happening) or my idea below let us do the heavy lifting :d:p

Maybe a system where none WIFI players (only) get asked after the match like in the mkxl beta test, how was the connection experience, and all WIFI users have a shit stain that tell the system to present a option to fight them as the current does...

This would only apply to WiFi users.......

End of set
How was connection quality? <( Presented to wired user)

Great
Ok
Poor <(McDonald's)

Poor would get this user closer to a hidden cap before people can turn them down!!!!

WIFI VS WIFI <(No Prompt)
WIRED VS WIRED <(No Prompt)...

PS:: I LOVE 3/5 so intense even though it's not like a real tourney, downloads have been happening feels good man:cool:

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yeah it's great and all but they better hurry the hell up with these 3 DLC characters so I can have Enchantress already :(

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
OMG, NRS is bae, holy shit, gigity
The general fixes are so over the top, super godlike.
This shit is quality here, can't find it anywhere else.

okay i will stop talking now.

trufenix

bye felicia
You can't sell a billion dollar game if it says "Fuck you for using wireless." Until shitty wifi disappears, shitty wifi players will always be along for the ride.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Y'all reaching.

The starfire nerf is fine. Everybody and their mother knew the damage nerf was coming and d1 mb orb being gone isn't really a loss. She still gets good damage from d1.

Damage adds up, she still has the chip and meter build, and her gameplay was untouched.
D1 MB orb being gone isn't really a loss? Are you insane? That was a very strong tool, this is a huge nerf.

Why was she nerfed so much? What the hell is going on here...?

Hey guys. I experienced a weird glitch with new update. I was regenerating some of my gear for superman and finally got a strong piece. But when I went to equip it, it changed into a very weak one that I passed up. Is this known to happen? I ended up losing a lot of good gear and regen tokens because of this.

Can someone move this to the proper place to get noticed. I'd like this issue addressed.

Last edited:
I recant my statement about ranked sets being a good idea.

I just played 6 sets AND THE ONLY CHARACTER I FOUGHT AGAINST WAS THAT MANFACED BROKE BISH SUPERGIRL.

fuck yall

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Good luck getting to 1k ranked wins now with best of 3 sets lol...

Way to not fix Canary's crouching hitbox still..

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
D1 MB orb being gone isn't really a loss? Are you insane? That was a very strong tool, this is a huge nerf.

Why was she nerfed so much? What the hell is going on here...?
I barely used d1 orb anyway so it doesn't bother me at all.

I do think this is the start of starfires murder but at the same time, this nerf isn't even bad. What is wrong with her? The fact that she doesn't do OD damage anymore means she's shit now?

She still plays EXACTLY the same as before. Still builds meter quickly and still does crazy chip. Her gameplay hasn't changed at all. She just has to hit you a couple more times. That's it

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I barely used d1 orb anyway so it doesn't bother me at all.

I do think this is the start of starfires murder but at the same time, this nerf isn't even bad. What is wrong with her? The fact that she doesn't do OD damage anymore means she's shit now?

She still plays EXACTLY the same as before. Still builds meter quickly and still does crazy chip. Her gameplay hasn't changed at all. She just has to hit you a couple more times. That's it
I do think she was nerfed too early. I'm not serious with the RIP Starfire stuff. But I still don't understand the nerfs honestly. Like how can they justify these nerfs and then leave Deadshot untouched?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I do think she was nerfed too early. I'm not serious with the RIP Starfire stuff. But I still don't understand the nerfs honestly. Like how can they justify these nerfs and then leave Deadshot untouched?
Deadshot untouched, but Swamp and Bane get damage nerfs... alrighty then.

The Starfire and Sub ajustments semi make sense because they are new and changes may not have been ready last patch or whatever, but Swamp nerfs? Better be temporary until the real next balance patch

I thought Bane was in a good place. He was powerful and could blow you up, but he had to work and manage venom properly. I don't understand why they'd do anything negative to him.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Wait wait wait wait guys Bane and Swamp didn't got nerfed they got buffed!!!

• Bane – Heavy Hammer (Light, Light, Medium, Down) and Fist Slam (Towards + Medium, Down) recovery on hit increased by 2
  • Bane - Increased Base damage on several special moves by 1 to compensate for them being now being correctly adjusted by the Ability stat
  • Swamp Thing - Increased Base damage on several special moves by 1 to compensate for them being now being correctly adjusted by the Ability stat

Increased base damage for Bane's special, and also increased base damage for Swamp specials. They buffed their damage, that's not a nerf it is a buff!

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Wait wait wait wait guys Bane and Swamp didn't got nerfed they got buffed!!!

• Bane – Heavy Hammer (Light, Light, Medium, Down) and Fist Slam (Towards + Medium, Down) recovery on hit increased by 2
  • Bane - Increased Base damage on several special moves by 1 to compensate for them being now being correctly adjusted by the Ability stat
  • Swamp Thing - Increased Base damage on several special moves by 1 to compensate for them being now being correctly adjusted by the Ability stat
Increased base damage for Bane's special, and also increased base damage for Swamp specials. They buffed their damage, that's not a nerf it is a buff!
Nah since their ability stats are lower than their strength this was a nerf. The added damage to compensate for that did not apply to to ALL specials, notice how it only says "several" specials got a damage boost to comensate. Banes command grab and AA grab now do less after both changes while uppercut, elbow, and charge do the same. The first bullet point is also a nerf as it took away the 112D, 123 and F2D, 123 combo Bane had by making the recovery on hit longer :(

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Nah since their ability stats are lower than their strength this was a nerf. The added damage to compensate for that did not apply to to ALL specials, notice how it only says "several" specials got a damage boost to comensate. Banes command grab and AA grab now do less after both changes while uppercut, elbow, and charge do the same. The first bullet point is also a nerf as it took away the 112D, 123 and F2D, 123 combo Bane had by making the recovery on hit longer :(
Ah ok now I get it.