What's new

Injustice 2 Patch 1.08 Details (September Update)

Using AI character in guild multiverses is a nice addition. You can't on the bosses however. But I'd say it's even easier now to complete them multiverse towers when of course your fellow guild members are active as well.
I'm close to having spent over 2,000,000 credits on Mother Boxes in addition to completing countless Multiverses and I STILL haven't gotten it):

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
Thankfully the Scarecrow shaders are ass
I thought that whether the new shaders look good or bad, like just about all of his shaders, is entirely dependent on what gear they're coloring (except his tournament shaders; Scarecrow IMO isn't meant to be shiny).

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
The changes for Starfire are fine, not a big deal. Sub-Zero got the things that everyone wanted him to get, that's awesome. Both my two characters are at a fine place.

Also some of the new Shaders are excellent, already got one for Poison Ivy and one for Swamp Thing. Hope that Sub-Zero and Starfire get some too.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Unless you're Starfire or Sub-Zero this was not a balance patch. Plenty of good stuff in here though. Also, can someone explain to me what it means when damage is increased or decreased by 1 or 2. Like, what does that mean, does it literally mean that if something did 12 damage it now does 13 or is it like if something does 100 damage it now does 110?
Damage listed on those changes is base damage percentage, meaning if both characters had 1000 in all stats. This is also what is listed in the move list for the damage when you highlight the move.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
SF didn't get nerfed as badly as I thought. Still nothing for Gl...but overall can't complain, liking the easier gear options and competitive player match options, that is a big, positive change as well as competitive KOTH. Only thing I wish they'd do for the gear is when you sell duplicate pieces or gear you don't want, they should show it on the same screen instead of having us back out to the previous screen where you customize your characters. I am not a fan of memorizing the names of certain gear pieces to delete/sell. I hope this gets addressed in the future to be honest.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Ranked sets are awesome. Brings a different level of seriousness and hype. Wifi is still an issue though. Some are worse than others but as a whole I would prefer the option to not have to deal with it. Any and all wifi connections take away from the game.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
This game is amazing and it's only getting better.

To those claiming/bitching that DS is killing the hype I say shut up you guys are part of the problem.

Zoning is fine, some find it boring some don't and by screaming about it you validate scrubby mindsets.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
I finally found a reason to play ranked and ran into nothing but laggy wifi players. There should be an option that if they are on wifi, you automatically get a yes/no option. My one loss so far was due to F23 breath being plus on block in 150 wifi ping. The game lied and said he had 90 so I couldnt decline. :(

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Oh were 3/5 now?

"Hello? AT&T?"

"Yes I'd like to discuss your wifi 450,000 ping 15.00 cable subscription program."

Untiered

Canary
Does no one want to talk about how Bane's special moves damage dropped even when meter burned? (Same w/ Swamp Thing)

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
Yeah what is this all about? Are there that many people using lag switches? Or is it purely coincidental?
I don't believe in coincidence. Also, in my experience in dealing with dodgy wi-fi it doesn't take a lagswitch. It can be as simple as putting something between the router and the device to kill the signal. If said device is in the middle of a match that is going to cause a lag spike that resembles a PowerPoint presentation. I totally understand why NRS can't expand the use of the system-side match cancelling because people would abuse the shit out of that (i.e. intentionally cause prolonged lag to avoid taking Ls). What I can't understand are why there aren't user-side controls to filter match preferences. I just want to never play someone with ping > ~60ms or on wi-fi again.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I've played idk a couple thousand player matches, made it all the way to number 9 and during that time played ZERO ranked matches because of one and done.

Praise the sun! Thank the gods!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
3/5 is honestly kind of brutal -- if somebody has a crappy connection, you have to beat them 3 full games just to get them out of there.

And if they decide to drag it out, you have to wait 30 secs between games, too.

2/3 seems cool, or maybe optional 3/5? But some of these sets are like pulling teeth, hehe.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
3/5 is honestly kind of brutal -- if somebody has a crappy connection, you have to beat them 3 full games just to get them out of there.

And if they decide to drag it out, you have to wait 30 secs between games, too.

2/3 seems cool, or maybe optional 3/5? But some of these sets are like pulling teeth, hehe.
The problem is the shitty connection people, not the 3/5 :p