What's new

Injustice 2 Patch 1.08 Details (September Update)

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
While the occasional laggy match can be annoying, it's worth it. I'd rather deal with it 10-20% of the time and have this 3/5 over the one and done any day.
If I had to chose a word to describe the frequency with which I encounter wi-fi frauds (wi-fi + 80-120ms + oscillating/high jitter; ~60% of people I face meet this criteria) I do not think 'occasional' would make the cut.
You can't sell a billion dollar game if it says "Fuck you for using wireless." Until shitty wifi disappears, shitty wifi players will always be along for the ride.
That's fine. They can fucking play one another and leave those of us who've invested in decent wired connections alone.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
3/5 is honestly kind of brutal -- if somebody has a crappy connection, you have to beat them 3 full games just to get them out of there.

And if they decide to drag it out, you have to wait 30 secs between games, too.

2/3 seems cool, or maybe optional 3/5? But some of these sets are like pulling teeth, hehe.

Jesus people always find a way to Complain about anything

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Jesus people always find a way to Complain about anything
Been fine with Ranked since launch -- this is the first time I've said anything about it.

It's obviously more pronounced now that you have to play a full set with whoever the offending party is. Btw, I keep getting a Red Hood with an orange-icon-level bad connection -- is it you? :p

Last edited:

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Been fine with Ranked since launch -- this is the first time I've said anything about it.

It's obviously more pronounced now that you have to play a full set with whoever the offending party is. Btw, I keep getting a Red Hood with an orange-icon-level bad connection -- is it you? :p
I play on xbox hopefully it's not me because i have industrial level internet lol

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
Some people just cant take their router with them but still want to play fighting games.
I understand that. I would also prefer if they played one another.
Not all wi-fi connections are bad complete trash but that's not to say most arent below average... that the overwhelming majority aren't Fisher-Price quality.
Fixed for accuracy.

Stanlos

Noob
Ever since the September patch I have not been able to join games from players outside of the US. I have done the bug report and technical support form but so far no resolution. Today I learned that it extends beyond Guild Group Battle Invites and also affects KOTH invites from EU players too. Clicking JOIN sends me to the PS Store INJUSTICE 2 page.

Anyone else experiencing this? This is on PS4