What's new

If/When IGAU2 is made, what do you want to see in it?

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
The list for me is very simple

1. better walk speed
  2. give armored moves normal properties and it actually reduce the damage that you take while getting hit and have it lose to throws like every other game
  3. give us real dps
  4. less frequent patching

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
NW needs special moves that fit his abilities.
They're in the game, but assigned to different characters
Cyborg's grapple
Batgirl's Bola
Batman's double jump(should be a quadruple jump in both differents allows NW to avoid intractable thrown and any projectiles)

Not even asking for damage buffs or increase frames on anything. NW deserves to be a character that can space as well as Black Adam or Batman. He has one of the slowest jump archs in the game and he doesn't cover a lot of ground. A Grapple and Double-Quadruple Jump would help a lot. Scatterbombs are useless.

F4tal

Noob
I think this game is perfect right now. Only thing I would like to see is better walk speed and maybe better footsies but the footsies in this game weren't designed to be like it was in MK9. Can't wait for Injustice 2 and and MK10!

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
1. Better walk speeds for sure.
2. Slightly less recovery on forward dashes (maybe?)
3. Make interactables blockable but still cause significant chip. Full damage on non-blocked hits.
4. <Insert character buffs here>
5. Power Girl

Geoduck

Halfasser
Flash rouges(Captain Cold, Mirror Master)
Swamp Thing
Sinestro alts

Boom, Injustice 2 fighting game of the year.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Different characters. The feeling like joker can actually contend with the rest of the cast. Scarecrow and more lantern characters would be cool

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
Im not sure if this is a NRS thing or not but i would love to see projectiles have durability so that some projectile beats others or cancel out completely.

Edit: More color/costume options for each character and better music. most of the music in this game sound generic, i think it would be nice if each character had his or her own theme.

Edit 2: linking combo system. make it where you can link combos. For example Batman's F2->B113. Grant it should be frame type to promote good execution. The would definitely help out characters who have good d1 but shitty combo starters ie Hawkgirl. but hopefully like someone mentioned in a previous post they just take away t-rex limbs.

Last edited:

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Scarecrow was more of a brawler in the silver age and he gets in some fights in the new 52. I think he's a super interesting character and is love to see him have a full character slot

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Bounce cancels cost one bar. Yes, the damage buff/armor would need to be taken off and there'd have to be a significant amount of scaling on it, but I feel that the combo system would benefit from it.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
That awkward feeling when you see people asking to speed up the game and bring more ridiculous DC characters, while you like the game exactly because of steady pace (among other things, admittedly) and despite it being set in DCU.

The list for me is very simple
  1. better walk speed
  2. give armored moves normal properties and it actually reduce the damage that you take while getting hit and have it lose to throws like every other game
  3. give us real dps
  4. less frequent patching
3. Care to elaborate? Because the last thing we need in the game with no full reset rounds is close-to-ToD damage output. Or what does that mean?
4. I disagree completely. Bugs and bullshit must be fixed ASAP. I understand why it's important to be careful with that, but having less frequent updates for the sake of it is no-no IMO.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
3. Care to elaborate? Because the last thing we need in the game with no full reset rounds is close-to-ToD damage output. Or what does that mean?
4. I disagree completely. Bugs and bullshit must be fixed ASAP. I understand why it's important to be careful with that, but having less frequent updates for the sake of it is no-no IMO.
3. dps = dragon punches or shoryukens. like characters with actual dragon punches that dont either have a shitty angle or are just really whack as an anti air in general.
4. taking out bugs is one thing, drastically changing characters when still barely anybody knows much about the game is total bullshit and punishes people who put in the work to figure things out that scrubs couldn't. case and point is deathstroke. character got unnecessarily nerfed and isn't very good anymore when he was manageable in the first version of the game. there is absolutely ZERO reason to do that and it caters towards a scrubby mentality that hinders people from progressing as players.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
3. dps = dragon punches or shoryukens. like characters with actual dragon punches that dont either have a shitty angle or are just really whack as an anti air in general.
Ah, silly me.

4. taking out bugs is one thing, drastically changing characters when still barely anybody knows much about the game is total bullshit and punishes people who put in the work to figure things out that scrubs couldn't. case and point is deathstroke. character got unnecessarily nerfed and isn't very good anymore when he was manageable in the first version of the game. there is absolutely ZERO reason to do that and it caters towards a scrubby mentality that hinders people from progressing as players.
While I agree with you, we should take into consideration that NRS don't support their games for longer than about a year. They even don't do things kind of like Relic did back then, leaving one employee to crunch and fix some numbers from time to time "in his spare time" just to make sure no bull is left in the game 2-3 years after its release. I don't really know where is that golden middle is between getting as much feedback as possible before changing stuff and having a luxury of polishing passes later on.