What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

JAP Try Shang FFB1 FFD3 BBD3 BBD2

If you do it in the right order you can squeeze more tries in there. All the jabs and d3's in the front :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Okay, my main question right now... how the fuck do you uppercut so rapidly like that?

Sorry if this sound obvious but does anyone tried the 009900 kode (toasty bonus) and making a known toasty boost command?
I forgot to try it this morning at home.

Maybe the kode allows you to get the boost all the time, like a permanent toasty.. Just saying.

Sorry if this sound obvious but does anyone tried the 009900 kode (toasty bonus) and making a known toasty boost command?
I forgot to try it this morning at home.

Maybe the kode allows you to get the boost all the time, like a permanent toasty.. Just saying.
yeah, i tried that. that code seems to do absolutely nothing lol

try ddf 1/2/3 instead of ddb

also ddd 1/2/3/4
...lol, for some reason i thought you said to try ffd 1/2/3 XD

i only got toasty twice and tried ffd (1/2) both times, which didn't work obviously :(

i'm pretty sure there's no f in it though. both times i did it i walked/dashed away. i think it's bbdb, bddb or ddbb

4x4lo8o

Noob
What make's something "very possible"? i understand what would make it not likely, but like why is Sektor FFB2 very possible?
Someone's reported doing it before and sorta knows what they did but doesn't know exactly what buttons they pressed

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Rip Torn, you should make that spreadsheet a Google Doc so people in this thread who you give permission to (via their Google accounts) can edit when they try stuff...

It will make the process go much smoother.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Rip Torn, you should make that spreadsheet a Google Doc so people in this thread who you give permission to (via their Google accounts) can edit when they try stuff...

It will make the process go much smoother.
It is a google doc. PM me your google id for access.

Good to hear about Nightwolf, so now we have a new input pattern with BBF. I'll see if i can record it now since i don't see it up yet (If that's cool with you, at some point i'd like to add Liu and NW to my youtube).

EDIT - nevermind, just saw the NW video, so i won't record it. Good job, Rip. I'd still like to add them all to my youtube once every one is found.