What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Good to hear about Nightwolf, so now we have a new input pattern with BBF. I'll see if i can record it now since i don't see it up yet (If that's cool with you, at some point i'd like to add Liu and NW to my youtube).

EDIT - nevermind, just saw the NW video, so i won't record it. Good job, Rip. I'd still like to add them all to my youtube once every one is found.
Feel free to add them to your channel, you can download them with keepvid.com

Sektor - not BBF1, BBF2, BBF3

might have squeezed a DDD4 in there at the end, but its close.

All of Sektors possibilities with current known inputs have been explored (without duplicates). Whatever his is, it's a completely different input.

His stage fatatily is DFD2 so im willing to give it a shot.

not sure what else to do for him for now.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Sektor - not BBF1, BBF2, BBF3

might have squeezed a DDD4 in there at the end, but its close.

All of Sektors possibilities with current known inputs have been explored (without duplicates). Whatever his is, it's a completely different input.

His stage fatatily is DFD2 so im willing to give it a shot.

not sure what else to do for him for now.
So you tried all DDD, FFD and DDB??

So you tried all DDD, FFD and DDB??
I've done:

BBD4
BBD2
BBD3

BBF1
BBF2
BBF3

FFB1
FFB3

DDD4 (squeezed in at end)
DDD3
DDD2

DDF1
DDF2
DDF3

FFD4

willing to give FFD another shot... DDB i will try too :) Thanks buddy

Rip Torn - You trying Sektor? Let me know which ones if you decide to.

Konqrr - I'll take a look. Thanks bro.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Sooner or later we will exhaust all of these and will have to get to the dreaded Up commands. I still haven't gotten a Toasty, is it possible to get the boost while blocking?

I was just trying quan and mileena for like 2 hours so i'm taking a break, just wanted to update the chart.
i just checked. it's completely updated. really good effort on your part. take a break. ill work on sektor. hope to see you here later (if im up)

attempting Sektor:

bfd2
fbd2

dfd2
fdf2

ddb1-4
ffd 1-3

choose any two that you want if you want to help me. i've been at it with him for a while.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Updated it again, fixed baraka, but now all the yellow ones that were vertical are now red because there don't seem to be any dupes.

More Sektor failures:

DBF2
DFD2
BDB2
DDB2
BBD1

Remaining:

bfd2
fbd2
fdf2
ddb1-3
ffd 1-3

Feel free to update the chart without me. If not, i will update it when the rest are finished testing.

Scorpions hasn't been confirmed yet by anyone else, has it?

HUGE UPDATE - Scorpions is not BBD1, nor is it FFD1. I tried BB1 as well and nothing.

time to study that vid some more. i can't believe it. very sorry about this.

Maybe FFB1? FBB1? FBD1? thats all i can imagine.