What's new

I Am Calling You Two Out.

Should Tom Brady and Reo accept Box's challenge?

• Yes. Destroy each other, hype ensues, profit.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • No. There's no excitement to be found here.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • I haven't seen the fire under it get big enough to care.

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • 6-4 Kabal.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
What do you plan on doing with Brady's soul? Can you expatiate on what ye would do with such a sought after acquisition?

:eek:
I want to give it to Reo as my thanks to him for having faith enough in me to accept the challenge.

No voodoo.
No dispositioning.
Nothing otherworldly.
I want to beat my white boy OG sensei at his own insane game.
And then, I want to siphon a piece of his spirit, like gold from under a mountain, to give to my #1 super guy favorite player of all time to thank him for the chance to impress him.

I'm not the Haiti Lady from the PJ's.
I'm not Quan Chi.
Just take my word for it and accept it'd be wild if it went down.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Bumped, because "Yes" is still winning the poll by 8 points.

And now, "A Letter To Anakin Skywalker."
By: Doctor Angel.

Don't think I've forgotten you, Vader.
Darth Brady.
Opposite side of the Force.
Alive Xob to my dead Box.

Winter is coming for you, and it will leave with your soul.
And neither your trident, nor your Clone, nor whatever plan you and your other higher ups have in place to make the world think I'm crazy, so you can keep blowing me off and back out of the fact that you are being challenged in the ways of old, as a MAN and a warrior, in plain and sane black and fucking white, and you don't even have the stones to tell me to my face that you think you're better than me, so I'm not worth the effort.

I know you know this is inevitable, just as I do.
This isn't just some goof with a wolf hat you're running from.
Need I remind you the greatest player any of has ever known in our games started out with an almost Wolf Hat, and it worked out pretty goddamn well for him.

The patch means now we both know exactly what's ahead.

The storm of the century.

So, leaving with the words of Stephen King, I remain ever vigilant for your answer, or presumable lack thereof...but if you don't know how to rule with a fist of hype anymore, someone deserves the chance to surpass you.

Give me what I want, and I'll go away.

You know what it's gonna be like, Tom?
I do. I've seen it. Like the fucking Oracle. It's fantastic.

Remember that time, ages ago, when VSM was still on top, and you had managed to convince yourself that you were going to take the OG Evil Riu's head against Sonya?
And then, you opened up with a baby. And for a moment, you smelled blood, and you were seething for more.
...aaaaand then Riu stood back up and piledrove you like Jerry Lawler at the Bunny Ranch.

I want to see THAT Tom Brady at NEC.
I want Deathmatch Skin Tom Brady.
I want the Brady that you would have to be to wrestle in barbed wire.
The kind that has closed off all fear and hesitation in order to succeed.
I want you to realize that this isn't for me because I WANT it to be for me.
I want to put on a good fucking show for the world, and prove that the old ways still work and we are just as fucking capable of doing some game changingly different shit as a scene could hope to be.
I want the you that wants THAT to work and will KILL ME (hypothetically) to get it over.
Forget that it's me. Pretend it's Sonic, or King, or Cowboy, or someone you already have a reason to do business with.
If that's what gets you to see what I'm trying to do in my pursuit of you, go for it. I won't take it personally.
Let your ambition and your foresight be the wheels that get you to this battle.
Be Shane Douglas. Be the fucking Franchise.
Don't take any shit from any psycho with a blood grudge.
But don't let that stand in the way of what could be good for business.

I want that Brady.
So that when you get your first taste of blood, and you probably will, I can see all the hope and fire leave you when I get back up and dropkick whichever pale, skinless potato of an avatar you choose to meet minds wielding through a fucking pane of glass, and drag him through the shards.

But you don't want hungry anymore.
None of you do.
You have your cloud to live in, and your clones to hide behind.
What the fuck do you care anymore?

But my money says there's a part of you in there somewhere that MAYBE still could.

That's the you I'm speaking to.

Give me what I want, and I'll go away.

Sincerely,
Doctor Angel
Morbid Priest of the House of Triangles
Leader of the Advent Kombat Alliance

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Honestly why do the mods continue to let this thread operate? It's borderline stalking.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
In what world does me pursuing a fight against someone come anywhere remotely the fuck close to stalking?
How do you correlate those two things?
If every person gave up pursuing someone who's difficult to get an answer out of, nothing would fucking get done.
It's called build. Material. Meaning. Giving the plot character.
Gods forbid someone try and do something different other than bitch for nerfs and buffs.

No wonder most of the actual competitive scene doesnt bother with this place half the time anymore.
And I fucking love TYM and most of the guys who run it, but fuck me, man.
If you don't give a shit, go on your merry way, but don't fucking belittle me to get a rise out of anyone else just because I have a plan and I don't let the jabberjawing of others take away from that.

Moving on.

G11OST

Noob
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
In what world does me pursuing a fight against someone come anywhere remotely the fuck close to stalking?
How do you correlate those two things?
If every person gave up pursuing someone who's difficult to get an answer out of, nothing would fucking get done.
It's called build. Material. Meaning. Giving the plot character.
Gods forbid someone try and do something different other than bitch for nerfs and buffs.

No wonder most of the actual competitive scene doesnt bother with this place half the time anymore.
And I fucking love TYM and most of the guys who run it, but fuck me, man.
If you don't give a shit, go on your merry way, but don't fucking belittle me to get a rise out of anyone else just because I have a plan and I don't let the jabberjawing of others take away from that.

Moving on.

U made a video with a bat in your hand. There is theater, and then there is creepy, u just creepy.

Ever heard of "sometimes more of something isn't better?"

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
-.-
Proof that neither of you have been paying any attention at all.
I'm a writer. I write. I make strange stuff. It's my thing.
I have known Tom and Reo in the past. Not particularly well, but for a long time.
I want to fight them. I'm using the few useful tools I have, outside of fighting whoever wants to do battle as a result of the matter, to get their attention and convince them of my plan: my words and my camera. Psychological warfare. Whatever works.

And the bat was a gift from my dad that I used to protect myself in darker times, Ghost.
Which you would know if you were paying the fuck attention instead of just blindly criticizing.

Go on, keep going. All of you.
None of it matters if it isn't the answer I'm looking for.
I'm happy to explain myself to anyone too narrow minded to get the point.

G11OST

Noob
-.-
Proof that neither of you have been paying any attention at all.
I'm a writer. I write. I make strange stuff. It's my thing.
I have known Tom and Reo in the past. Not particularly well, but for a long time.
I want to fight them. I'm using the few useful tools I have, outside of fighting whoever wants to do battle as a result of the matter, to get their attention and convince them of my plan: my words and my camera. Psychological warfare. Whatever works.

And the bat was a gift from my dad that I used to protect myself in darker times, Ghost.
Which you would know if you were paying the fuck attention instead of just blindly criticizing.

Go on, keep going. All of you.
None of it matters if it isn't the answer I'm looking for.
I'm happy to explain myself to anyone too narrow minded to get the point.

Calling it how I c it
I could tell your a writer, I actually thank your work is probably pretty good, poetry is beautiful

"But" I also think your form of theater is one sided, it's freaky man, review your work as an outsider

Leme put it in terms u may understand better

A blind man is blind to the world, but the world to him is surely not blind

Your the blind man

Calling it how I c it
I could tell your a writer, I actually thank your work is probably pretty good, poetry is beautiful

"But" I also think your form of theater is one sided, it's freaky man, review your work as an outsider

Your the blind man
This is exactly what DoctorAngel has been arguing. Seems to me the people that dislike the thread are in the minority. At least that's what the votes say.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Anyone who doesn't believe in me, add me and fight me and find out for yourselves.

I might have a big, elaborate plan, but I am just a man.
A man with an idea that could, literally, Make NRS Great Again.

I don't want this to go on into the fall being just me arguing with the walls until Tom decides it'll benefit him to say fuck it and dive in. I want you guys to get it. To understand why I'm so adamant and passionate about this particular plan.
It's not about him, or Reo, or me, or my rants or videos. That's all just part of the game.
I am driven to do this. To try and make a difference and put on a show.
To make people take notice that there's more to us than just tourney results and bitching about tiers.

Seriously.
Call it the Doctor Angel Open Challenge.
Give me a chance to prove I can back all this up, or at least help me git gud enough to be ready when the time comes.

I await your answers.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Calling it how I c it

Your the blind man
But I'm not. And I'd be happy to explain how if ever the time comes we discuss.

BUT the fact that you have the foresight and open mind to see that far down the road tells me you aren't just a forum lurker trying to dampen my fire.
Ideas would be just screams in an empty room without constructive criticism.
I appreciate it. I really do. I know I make for some fucking bizarre banter, but that's just how I rock.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I HEREBY LAY DOWN A CHALLENGE.

If Lord Brady wants a sacrifice for me to be worth answering, he'll get it.

@CrimsonShadow

I challenge you to Trial By Kombat.

First To 15. MvC2 Grudge Match Style.
Any time during or after August 6'th.
My Deadshot VS whatever milkshake you bring to the yard.

If I lose, I drop this shtick, and the plan dies with my defeat.
But when I win, and I'm going to...I don't want anything in return.
Only your faith.

I told you I wanted you to be a believer.
But it would appear you have more than one role to play in this opera.

Pick your date. Your lobby. Your stream.
Hell, if you're in New York, we can do it offline. Who knows.
But this is me ringing the bell, Shadow.

This is not madness.
I hold you in a very high regard.
But this is a pilgrimage.

Seraph once said, "you do not truly know someone until you fight them."
Let's do battle. And you will understand.

Doctor Angel, signing off.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
I'm not watching any of those Vlogs for the sake of my mental stability.

Put the camera down man, its over.

E

Eldriken

The last several posts have nothing to do with the OP.

Let's fix that, yeah?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This community is ran by betas and people who fear conflict. It's honesty one of the most boring FGC communities out there.
Thank you for "sanely" summing up out I feel about this.
And you, @Hiyomoto for also getting the jist.

You guys are fucking depressing, yknow that?

I come up with a kind of crazy but still 100% practical idea to try and start some shit in the northeast like CEO has going in Florida - because for some reason, even though threading the needle between the FGC, wrestling, and entertainment has had MASSIVE fucking success in the last couple of years, somehow trying to do it in the one region of the world possibly most responsible for pushing creative envelopes as far as theatrics, live competition, and all that jazz are concerned isn't enough.

Somehow no matter times i try to explain myself that THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN, and that nothing I say or do is to be taken any more or less seriously than any idea any illuminati-ish presence of a player with junk big enough for e-people to swing off of.

And then, amidst nothing but barf and criticism, I say "nope, lemme keep trying and stir the pot," and think up a way to credibly prove that I am at least worthy of the almighty powers that be to have an audience with me...and yet again, nothing but "this guy's a wacko" and dismissive apathy.

But it's okay, though. When this is over and it all pans out, i'll be the bigger Angel and forgive.

But for right now...no. Fuck that shit.
Like Eldriken said, back to the point.
@CrimsonShadow or whoever else wants to accept the challenge. It's there.
All of you need to stop being a bunch of fucking close minded cowards and step the fuck up to a challenge when you see it.
Everybody wants to hate, no one wants to innovate. Except me, but I get called crazy for it.
Then so be it. You're all getting a bullet.
If I have to mow down every fucking doubter there is to be mowed down, so be it.
It's there. Either someone answer it, or what the fuck are you doing trying to compete or call yourself a warrior.

#BulletJutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.